Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: LA Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells GF, 'Do not bring black people to my games'

Sterling is a piece of shit. I also wonder if people actually do call him, like he stated.

And sorry, several pictures of her made me think of John Leguizamo in To Wong Foo.
    KrisNine, Beeyotch and Wilson like this.

^looks like he is in his third trimester.
    Fat fucking loser.
    twitchy2.0, redcat and rollo like this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

They're both rancid assholes. I have a feeling he's not going anywhere soon. So are these players going to forfeit their paychecks? I have no clue how these things work.
    Last edited by laynes; April 28th, 2014 at 08:18 AM.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The estranged with of embattled Clippers owner Donald Sterling described her husband’s much younger girlfriend in a multimillion-dollar lawsuit as a gold-digger who seduces and cajoles wealthy older men into showering her with presents.

The wife is shooting at the wrong target. If her nasty old arse of a racist husband wasn't throwing money and gifts at this woman then he'd be throwing it at another. She also won't be the first to have benefited financially from gagging on his old pecker - is the wife going to chase down every other former mistress and slap them with a lawsuit too?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Clippers Owner Donald Sterling to Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People to My Games (Audio)

TMZ

Clippers Owner Donald Sterling to Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People to My Games (Audio) - YouTube

Published on Apr 25, 2014

Magic Johnson, Shaq, and Doc Rivers React: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdDnr...

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I am surprised the team even took the floor. Wouldn't they still receive their paychecks even if they throw the last 2 games? At least that way they could hit the guy in his pocket and lose him a shit ton of money, and end the season. They could go to other teams to play next year.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I am surprised the team even took the floor. Wouldn't they still receive their paychecks even if they throw the last 2 games? At least that way they could hit the guy in his pocket and lose him a shit ton of money, and end the season. They could go to other teams to play next year.

You know, yes & no. It would be a huge hit to the fans who paid their hard earned cash for these tickets to have no game to see. I am sure that their money would not have been refunded & for some of these people it might have been a once in a lifetime chance to see a playoff game live.
    Although the players may get some satisfaction, the fans would have been out in the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    She also won't be the first to have benefited financially from gagging on his old pecker
    I doubt she's gagging

ETA: unless it's out of disgust when she looks up and sees that beach ball tummy
    Kittylady and BrickHouse like this.

He probably rests it on her head.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

fgg

this scandal is going to cost that family a lot more than the $2M of stuff he's already given her, that's for sure.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Clearly the girlfriend is with him because he is an attractive, and kind man.....

But I throw shade at the girlfriend too. Clearly she knew he was a racist and didn't mind as long as she was getting paid, and she was smart enough to record their conversations like a true woman in love. So I'm guessing his behavior only became intolerable when he and his wife tried to take back all the gifts. He's a worthless asshole, and she sold herself without regard to the ethics of the man buying her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^Amen!!

And now the brain trust speaks...

Of Course Donald Trump and Alex Jones Have Joined the Defenders of Donald Sterling - The Wire

Let it not be said that Donald Sterling (the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers whose weird, racist conversation with his girlfriend has attracted some attention) lacks defenders. Among them? Donald Trump, who thinks Sterling was "set up," and Infowars' Alex Jones, who, surprisingly, sees this as part of a vast conspiracy. Nor is that list complete.

We shall start with Trump who, again, should be encouraged to talk as much as possible. Stopping by Fox News on Monday, Trump declared that Sterling was "set up by a very, very bad girlfriend," as The Root reports. "Let's face it: That whole thing is — she's called the girlfriend from hell." And: "She was baiting him, and she's a terrible human being." And: "The way she led him along. He should know, if he were there, if he was with it, he would know after one or two of those questions that she was answering and asking that there's something going on here." It is a fundamental tenet of American law that if someone gets you to admit something embarrassing or horrible but doesn't explicitly tell you in advance that they will use that information against you, it is not you who is the bad person. Tell us more, Mr. Trump!

Meanwhile, over at Alex Jones' concrete-walled bunker two miles under the surface of the Nevada desert, the Sterling incident is explained quite easily: President Obama, Magic Johnson, and Al Sharpton are "ganging up" on the poor defenseless millionaire. In case it wasn't clear how the blog post was unfolding, I'll let this sentence provide some guidance. "Keep in mind Sterling is so far an alleged racist." He has not — I repeat, not — been convicted of racism in a court of law. "Should somebody lose money because of an alleged hurtful remark?" Jones asks, perhaps with some small bit of self-awareness. "Should people be driven in destitution because they say mean things about this race of that particular tribe?" Sterling, we suspect, will avoid destitution.

On ABC's This Week, conservative commentator Bill Kristol recommended a different sort of caution, as Talking Points Memo reports. "I mean, everyone goes hysterical over two or three sentences," Kristol said, "but let's look at the actual deeds of people. If people discriminate, it's against the law, they should be punished." If you are interested in a look at the actual deeds of Donald Sterling, please review this story or this story from the Los Angeles Times. The latter documents the $2.75 million settlement Sterling filed for discriminating against black and Latino tenants in housing he owned. That settlement did occur in a court of law.

No list of Sterling defenses would be complete without mentioning the extensive diatribe from John Hinderaker at the conservative Powerline blog. It's long, but we'll simply extract a snippet from Hinderaker's conclusion. "It is telling that this domestic upheaval between an aging billionaire and his gold-digging, disloyal mistress," he writes, "represents the best the Left can come up with to support its claim that racism and the 'legacy of race and slavery and segregation' are alive and well." Yeah. Hard to find any other examples in which racial politics and understanding are confused.

Update, 4:00 p.m.: Rush Limbaugh spent some time on his radio show today indicating that everyone knew about Sterling's past transgressions, so the new revelations shouldn't come as a surprise. After all, he said, according to Politico, Sterling is "a typical Hollywood Democrat." For what it's worth — almost nothing! —Sterling has given money to Democrats. It appears, however, that he is a Republican
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information