Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree630Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant with Travis Scott's Baby (Report)

even if she wasnt rich her age doesnt bother me. we need to go back to having kids younger instead of waiting till 40's.
    no reason why she cant take care of a kid now. i just turned 40 and my kid is legally an adult and holy shit freedom. i look young and feel young and act young and NO KIDS!!!!!
    i cringe at my friends who have little ones at 40. they were just told to wait and now most regret waiting so long.

Hell it is probably Tyga's baby but then again I don't give a shit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ugh. I don’t want to share my birthday with her spawn.

I totally feel ya. I share a B-Day with Sharty.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    even if she wasnt rich her age doesnt bother me. we need to go back to having kids younger instead of waiting till 40's.
    no reason why she cant take care of a kid now. i just turned 40 and my kid is legally an adult and holy shit freedom. i look young and feel young and act young and NO KIDS!!!!!
    i cringe at my friends who have little ones at 40. they were just told to wait and now most regret waiting so long.
    Twenty-year olds these days often aren't mature or financially stable enough to deal with having kids, which is why more and more women are having their first later in life. Babies are damn expensive and with rising costs and job insecurity rampant... Plus men are also wanting to wait longer and longer before having kids, which kinda leaves us women having to wait for them too.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I kinda think/hope Kylie will be more interested in her baby than Cim will ever be in any of hers. I know the bar is very low.
    Kittylady, Angeli, deenz and 2 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I actually gained some respect for Kylie because she got out of the spotlight. Nevertheless, the video kinda lets us know that the silent is now over. Or maybe there is hope that she will not do it...maybe.

Please she hated being fat.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    Yeah, I didn't get married until I was 30, and had my last one at 40, and I have to say, it was noticeably more exhausting at times. The flip side of course is that we were in a much more stable and affluent situation by then, and could afford help for cleaning, etc. In a lot of ways, I wish I had my kids when I was younger, but that just didn't happen for me, so what can you do? Anyway, I have no problem with her age, or her single status - she's certainly able to afford children, and to be completely honest, she probably has a tremendous support system with her family.

What a shame that same family is a portal to hell.
    rollo likes this.

I feel so bad for girls born into this hot mess of a family. You just know PMK is waiting for them to be old enough to start fucking with their looks so they can join the pimp machine.
    Angeli and dallison like this.

^^That's why we need to end it with this generation of Kardashians so the next generation will have to work real jobs like everyone else.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Did Kylie Jenner Name Her Newborn Daughter Butterfly?

Kylie Jenner’s fans are convinced that she named her newborn daughter Butterfly after the reality star dropped a series of possible hints on social media.
    The 20-year-old is seen wearing a butterfly necklace in one scene of the 11-minute video she shared on YouTube on Sunday, February 4, to announce the birth of her first child with her boyfriend, Travis Scott. Later in the sweet video, she shows off her newborn’s nursery, which is decorated with a bunch of colorful butterflies on the wall. At one point, the camera even zooms in on a children’s book that features a butterfly on its cover.

The potential clues date back several months. In June 2017, Jenner and Scott, 25, got matching butterfly tattoos just above their ankles, possibly a nod to the title of his song “Butterfly Effect.” She continued to express her love for the insects in November when she shared an Instagram photo of herself wearing several butterfly rings that complemented her hot-pink manicure. Eagle-eyed fans were quick to point out the possible hints on Twitter. “Kylie’s gonna name her baby somethin related to a butterfly. Just watch,” one person tweeted. Another wrote, “Travis Scott came out with Butterfly Effect May 15, 2017. 9 months ago. Kylie is wearing a butterfly necklace in her pregnancy reveal video. The babies [sic] name is Butterfly.”
    Jenner, who chose to keep her pregnancy private, gave birth to her daughter on Thursday, February 1. “Pregnancy has been the most beautiful, empowering, and life changing experience I’ve had in my entire life and I’m actually going to miss it,” she wrote on Instagram Sunday afternoon. “I’ve never felt love and happiness like this i could burst!”
    he Lip Kit creator and the “Goosebumps” rapper were first linked in April 2017, weeks after her split from longtime boyfriend Tyga.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...aby-butterfly/

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I was going to say the media is really reaching to think she named the baby Butterfly but with this family anything is stupid enough to be a name.
    C_is_for_Cookie, deenz and Laurent like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

and they can call her Butt for short, which really works well with the Kardashian image. It's perfect.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Twenty-year olds these days often aren't mature or financially stable enough to deal with having kids, which is why more and more women are having their first later in life. Babies are damn expensive and with rising costs and job insecurity rampant... Plus men are also wanting to wait longer and longer before having kids, which kinda leaves us women having to wait for them too.

Agreed. In my 20s I wasn't mature or financially prepared to have kids in my 20s. I spent most of my 20s at university and trying to get my Masters. It's expensive having a kid and trying to raise and support a family.
    OrangeSlice and Kittylady like this.

Gold Member

So has she named the baby yet? And what will she call it -- Great Scott?
    rollo likes this.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information