Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree630Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant with Travis Scott's Baby (Report)

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Loving the conspiracy theory that Kylie is Kim/Kanye's surrogate:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephenlaco...KKJ#.tbqlpRXXv
    My boyfriend read this over my shoulder and turned it even more scandalous.. What if Kanye slept around with Kylie getting her pregnant which is the reason why she will be eventually named as an intentional surrogacy? And all we are meant to know is that Kylie very graciously volunteered to be a surrogate for Kim and Kanye without ever revealing that the baby is the product of a scandal cleanup.

Sounds too dramatic to be real but I'd love it to be true.
    twitchy2.0, Wisher, maryk and 1 others like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Elite Member

Has this anouncement been confirmed by anyone in the family? Or was it free PR for their upcoming 10yr special?
    Kittylady and Wisher like this.

Caitlyn Jenner ‘confirms’ daughter Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy, has known for ‘some time’

Kylie’s pregnancy shocked the entertainment world on Friday, when the news broke that Kylie and boyfriend Travis Scott had began to tell friends; it is thought she is due in February; a source said: ‘They started telling friends a few weeks ago. The family has known for quite some time. She is really excited and so is Travis.’

Representatives for Caitlyn denied that she found out on the internet, and told The Sun that all they could say is that she was told ‘some time ago’.
    Kylie’s mother, Kris Jenner, has still refused to confirm the news; the momager was texted by Keeping Up With The Kardashians executive producer Ryan Seacrest and replied while he was on air hosting Live! With Kelly & Ryan on Monday.
    Ryan said: ‘By the way, so, Kris says Kylie’s not confirming anything. So, that’s the news from the family this morning.’

Kylie and Travis began dating in April, and the pair were spotted backstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas – at which Travis was performing – leaving the venue together as they held hands; wearing a baggy grey T-shirt and a pair of brown PVC trousers at the festival, Kylie also covered up any sign of a growing baby bump.
    Wisher likes this.

Silver Member

As I've said before Kris is trying to come up with a plan for maximum exposure and money. She won't confirm anything until the plan is made and set into action. Nothing this family does is a coincidence or by accident, nothing.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Someone here posted this pregnancy news about a month or more ago. Then no sites like TMZ were confirming it. PMK must have super powers to stop things from getting out.
    pinkbunnyslippers and Wisher like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Caitlyn Jenner ‘confirms’ daughter Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy, has known for ‘some time’

Kylie’s pregnancy shocked the entertainment world on Friday, when the news broke that Kylie and boyfriend Travis Scott had began to tell friends; it is thought she is due in February; a source said: ‘They started telling friends a few weeks ago. The family has known for quite some time. She is really excited and so is Travis.’

Representatives for Caitlyn denied that she found out on the internet, and told The Sun that all they could say is that she was told ‘some time ago’.
    Kylie’s mother, Kris Jenner, has still refused to confirm the news; the momager was texted by Keeping Up With The Kardashians executive producer Ryan Seacrest and replied while he was on air hosting Live! With Kelly & Ryan on Monday.
    Ryan said: ‘By the way, so, Kris says Kylie’s not confirming anything. So, that’s the news from the family this morning.’

Kylie and Travis began dating in April, and the pair were spotted backstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas – at which Travis was performing – leaving the venue together as they held hands; wearing a baggy grey T-shirt and a pair of brown PVC trousers at the festival, Kylie also covered up any sign of a growing baby bump.
    Lol Caitlyn just went and ruined an episode storyline right here. Kris must be pissed. Say what you will, Kris probably isn't complaining Kylie getting pregnant just before the new season starts.
    Wisher, MsDark and Kittylady like this.

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Someone here posted this pregnancy news about a month or more ago. Then no sites like TMZ were confirming it. PMK must have super powers to stop things from getting out.
    Yeah, it was in the Kardashian Krap thread. I was going to find it, but I don’t want them coming into my dreams. That has happened before when I read their threads before with pictures.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I think it is fucking sad that a 20 year old is having a kid with a guy she barely knows and everyone is just so damn happy about it in her family. They just keep getting worse.
    tulip, rollo, OrangeSlice and 11 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I think it is fucking sad that a 20 year old is having a kid with a guy she barely knows and everyone is just so damn happy about it in her family. They just keep getting worse.
    Agreed.

They started dating in April. So if reports are accurate that she is due in February, then she got pregnant within a month of knowing him. Gross!

I had never hear of him before he was linked to Kylie.

They sure know how to pick ugly men.

Kris is probably happy with this news, their family keeps growing.
    Wisher likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Kris is in good with Harvey Levin and TMZ and I bet those reports of him saying they're having a girl came from Kris herself. I'm sure Kris and Harvey have each other on speed dial.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So... Anyone want to bed that Kim will wait to release the first (paid for) pictures of the surrogate baby until right after Kylie gives birth? Gotta keep the klone in her place!
    idunno, C_is_for_Cookie and Wisher like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Are they planning on releasing the sex tape of the conception?
    Kittylady, twitchy2.0 and Wisher like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    Are they planning on releasing the sex tape of the conception?
    *throws up in mouth*

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information