Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree630Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant with Travis Scott's Baby (Report)

Take a look at this dumpster fire in the making.

Babydaddies unite! Travis Scott and Scott Disick partied together at LIV in Miami on Friday night (pictured with club owner Dave Grutman, L)

Read more: Scott Disick and Travis Scott party together in Miami | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So much just-met-him-five-minutes-ago raw fucking.

How are they not all riddled with STDs?
    emkat, Wisher, OrangeSlice and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm really surprised about the waves this makes online. it's only Kylie jenner and people seem to think this baby will be Jesus 2.0.
    Wisher likes this.

Not that it will affect her pocketbook, but how much child support will she have to pay this sperm donor?
    Wisher and rollo like this.

Elite Member

So now I'm going to be all judgy. This girl is 20. 20! Not even in a stable relationship with this guy. She is uneducated. She has no job. Contributed NOTHING of value to society. She seems stupider than a bag of rocks.

Yet, somehow, because she is a plastic Kardashian, has attached herself to a bunch of money making schemes that have garnered her millions and millions of dollars this is treated as big news? This poor child. Exploited from the moment of conception.

Think about this family. They are nothing. They do nothing. They contribute nothing. They are vapid -- known for selfies, big butts and plastic surgery. Yet they have legions of followers. What does this say about society?

Seriously, the US has a narcissistic reality star for President and people actually look up to this family. It is nothing but disgusting. Rant over. I just had to spew my disgust.

She has a pretty successful makeup line.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^That she only attached her name to because she injected her lips to cartoonish levels.
    mtlebay, Angeli, rollo and 4 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    She has a pretty successful makeup line.
    That she did nothing to develop except slap her name on it. She has done nothing in this world. Not. One. Thing.
    Air Quotes, Angeli, rollo and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    That she did nothing to develop except slap her name on it. She has done nothing in this world. Not. One. Thing.
    Every single makeup line these inbred troglodytes have created was a complete rip off from someone else's hard work. I remember their crappy Khroma makeup that came out 5 years ago. Kylie's lip kits are another rip off too. They have no original ideas.

Although the Kardashian-Jenner clan is also now a veritable beauty conglomerate, things weren't always that way. For example, KKW Beauty founderKim Kardashian and her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, launched a makeup line about five years ago. However the line, dubbed Khroma, was almost immediately swept up in a legal controversy over the name itself: Back in 2004, another brand, Kroma Beauty, established itself as cosmetics company. Shortly after Khroma Beauty came out from the reality trio, though, Kroma owner took the trio and their licensing company, Boldface, to court, over similarities between the two names — over claims that the Kardashian line was leaching off of Kroma's established success.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/kim-...ty-lawsuit-win
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

The only possible upside is that she is taking some publicity off Cim who can stop whining about her "dangerous" pregnancies, her near-death experiences etc.
    Wisher and Kittylady like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

What a lil Cum Dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Every single makeup line these inbred troglodytes have created was a complete rip off from someone else's hard work. I remember their crappy Khroma makeup that came out 5 years ago. Kylie's lip kits are another rip off too. They have no original ideas.

Although the Kardashian-Jenner clan is also now a veritable beauty conglomerate, things weren't always that way. For example, KKW Beauty founderKim Kardashian and her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, launched a makeup line about five years ago. However the line, dubbed Khroma, was almost immediately swept up in a legal controversy over the name itself: Back in 2004, another brand, Kroma Beauty, established itself as cosmetics company. Shortly after Khroma Beauty came out from the reality trio, though, Kroma owner took the trio and their licensing company, Boldface, to court, over similarities between the two names — over claims that the Kardashian line was leaching off of Kroma's established success.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/kim-...ty-lawsuit-win
    Yep, Kylie's lip kits were found to have the same exact ingredients as the Colourpop line, except that Colourpop is about 1/3 the price; IIRC, Colourpop even admitted to manufacturing Kylie's product as well...
    Wisher and Kittylady like this.

I hate when the younger ones are referred to as Kardashians. They are JENNERS and have no legal or even emotional connection to that name (since they never met Kris's first husband). Poor Robert Sr. must be rolling around in his grave.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Loving the conspiracy theory that Kylie is Kim/Kanye's surrogate:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephenlaco...KKJ#.tbqlpRXXv
    Wisher likes this.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Take a look at this dumpster fire in the making.

Babydaddies unite! Travis Scott and Scott Disick partied together at LIV in Miami on Friday night (pictured with club owner Dave Grutman, L)

Read more: Scott Disick and Travis Scott party together in Miami | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    That picture is a great advertisement for birth control

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information