Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree630Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant with Travis Scott's Baby (Report)

Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post
    It's going to be weird to see her old face again .
    It's going to be hysterical! Ugly ass baby is on the way.
    emkat and Air Quotes like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    I think Kylie is more likely to want her own baby to promote than to do something so generous for Kim. Why hasn't anyone offered to be (or get) a surrogate for Khloe? Wasn't she the one who really wanted a baby with Lamar Odom but she couldn't get pregnant?
    Yeah, PMK did not raise her kids to be generous. Klhoe wanting kids could just be yet another fake storyline.
    Angeli likes this.

^True or did she ever explain why she did not adopt/use a surrogate?

Travis (whoever he is) is apparently 6ft so the baby could actually be model height which would be useful! DNA test/genetics permitting of course.
    Wisher likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'll believe this when she actually starts to look like a real pregnant woman. Until then I'm going with faking a pregnancy and miscarriage all for the ratings.

Bronze Member

I still think that Scott isn't the biological father of Mason, regardless of the fake DNA test that Kourtney says she did.

Scott Disick IS the father of Kourtney Kardashian's son Mason, after male model claimed paternity | Daily Mail Online

A DNA test has revealed Scott Disick is the father of Kourtney Kardashian's son Mason, dismissing a male model's claims of paternity.

The 33-year-old reality TV star was asked by model Michael Girgenti to allow Mason, three, to undergo the test, after he claimed they slept together while she and Scott, 30, were on a break in their relationship in March 2009.
    But lab results from tests taken on August 12 have proved his allegations are false.
    Family bond: Scott, pictured here in July, shares two children with Kourtney from their seven year relationship and has been confirmed as Mason's father

Kourtney, who has always denied Michael's allegations, told E! News: 'After three-and-a-half years of lies being spread by an individual I met briefly at a photo shoot, I am setting the record straight that Scott is Mason's father.

'While it saddens me to have to address these ridiculous lies - especially when the truth was never in doubt - this story must be put to rest.'
    However, Mr Girgenti appeared to not have accepted the results of the text as conclusive and plans to press ahead with the paternity lawsuit he filed earlier this month in which he claims he had 'unprotected vaginal sex' with Kourtney in March 2009 at his Glendale, California apartment.
    'We don’t trust the results and believe it could have been fixed,' his spokesperson told Radar. 'Still going to court to fight for court ordered results.'

Legal bid: Michael Girgenti reportedly reached out to Kourney Kardashian in a letter months before launching a legal bid for a court ordered DNA test in the first steps towards a custody battle over her son Mason

Strain: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, pictured going for sushi earlier this week hope that the story will now be put to rest

Mr Girgenti had claimed that he fathered Kourtney Kardashian's son Mason amid a steamy love affair.

But before taking the case to court, he reportedly wrote an impassioned letter to the reality star urging her to submit to a DNA test.
    According toRadarOnline the letter, dated April 23, stated that the 26-year-old male model wished to avoid dragging Kourtney and her partner Scott to court.
    'My attentions [sic] are not to hurt the family you've created with Scott,' Girgenti wrote.

'Please take this final request for a DNA test seriously,' he wrote before taking on a more stern tone: 'Because if you don't, I will be forced to take legal action and sue.'

Saddened: Kourtney expressed her frustration that she had to address the ridiculous allegations

He continued: 'I assure you I don't take being a father lightly. I will be a great father to Mason.'

Last week, Girgenti filed paperwork at a Los Angeles County Superior Court in a bid to get joint custody of the three-year-old child alleging he had unprotected sex with the reality TV star nine months before Mason's birth.
    The lawsuit documents the alleged relationship between Kourtney and Michael, which he claims heated up in August 2008, and continued with months of texting in which she told him her relationship with Scott was 'on the outs' and 'she wanted to hang'.
    According to gossip website TMZ.com, Michael wanted the judge to order DNA tests for Kourtney, Mason and her long-term boyfriend Scott.
    Photogenic: Kourtney and Michael met on a photo shoot in 2008, but the star's attorney says there was no further contact after that

Battle: Kourtney with son Mason who is now at the centre of the lawsuit

Her lawyer recently told TMZ.com on that Gigenti's allegations are 'absurd'.

'This individual has been selling false and fabricated stories to the tabloids for years about Kourtney Kardashian and her son, Mason. Scott Disick is Mason’s father,' Todd Wilson told the website.

'We have not seen the reported court filing, but we are informed that this individual has been seeking to get paid to publish his ridiculous pleading.

'His claims are absurd and this is simply another shameful attempt to gain publicity and profit from fictional stories about my client.'
    The reality star was seen outside her lawyer's office on Wednesday, no doubt seeking advice over the embarrassing and upsetting lawsuit.
    Michael claims they had full sex and as soon as she had given birth to Mason - born on 14 December 2009 - he tried contacting her.

The allegations first came to light in March earlier this year when he told In Touch magazine: 'After [Mason] was born, and I saw photos of him, I began to wonder.
    'I would definitely want to acknowledge Mason if he's my kid - he deserves to know his real father.'

Scott and Kourtney also have a 13-month-old daughter Penelope.
    A legal representative for the Kourtney & Kim Take Miami star previously branded the Chicago native's allegations 'preposterous and an outrageous lie'.
    Just last week it was reported that Kourtney was pregnant with her third child.
    She did not comment on the rumours, although was later seen eating sushi with her family - a food type pregnant women are advised to steer clear of due to the raw fish ingredients.
    Legal advice: The couple were pictured outside their lawyer's office a week ago following the paternity claim

Read more: Scott Disick IS the father of Kourtney Kardashian's son Mason, after male model claimed paternity | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I was thinking how messed up it would be if she got pregnant by Tyga. Woo chile, what a mess this is. Straight up trashy 1-800-Maury shit.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

this has true love forever and ever stamped all over it because sperm met egg after a couple of months

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    I still think that Scott isn't the biological father of Mason, regardless of the fake DNA test that Kourtney says she did.
    But don't all three kids look alike? So she had an affair with this other guy for the other two as well?
    tulip and fgg like this.

That low, strong Kardashian brow gene is strong in Kourtney, all her kids look like her because of it.

Elite Member

All Kourtney's kids look like they have the same parentage.
    Angeli and fgg like this.

Spectacularly stupid move. Whatever shred of hope lingered for this girl is now truly lost.

This is going to be great!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Have none of these trashy morons heard of birth control???
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Have none of these trashy morons heard of birth control???
    Including a condom (most likely) with a new guy. Hopefully the pregnancy is her only surprise. Stupid girl.

Kylie's having a baby now? Holy hell. She's gonna scare her baby with her joker face.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information