Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree630Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant with Travis Scott's Baby (Report)

It's going to be weird to see her old face again .

Gold Member

Wasn't there a story a while back about Kris wanting three of her girls pregnant at the same time for the show's storyline? She didn't get it then, but maybe she's still trying. I suppose if she included Blac Chyna's baby, Kris would have three grandchildren born in the same calendar year.

Kris must be in heaven. Eyes closed and seeing nothing but $$$$.
    Wisher and Kittylady like this.

I already feel bad for this child. To be brought up in this household must be awful. Everything is about looks and money. You make more money when you distort yourself into a caricature of your original self. It's disgusting.

I wouldn't put it pass her to get pregnant so that ratings on her failing show can improve.
    Wisher, idunno, rollo and 1 others like this.

I just read that it's a girl. God save that poor child.

Gold Member

This makes me sad.
    Honeythorn likes this.

She's been seeing this guy since April and she's 4 months pregnant? Klassy. I would say that her mother must be so proud...but she probably is.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Tyga Breaks His Silence on Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy News: ‘Hell Nah That’s My Kid’

By Emily Marcus

Tyga Breaks His Silence on Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy News: ‘Hell Nah That’s My Kid’

Not so fast. In a since-deleted Snapchat post, Tyga claimed to be the father ofKylie Jenner’s unborn baby.

“Hell nah that’s my kid,” the “Rack City” rapper, 27, allegedly captioned an article on Twitter revealing his ex-girlfriend’s pregnancy news. The lip kit founder and the “Switch Lanes” singer started dating in 2014 before calling it quits in April 2017.
    Celebrity Babies of 2017 As previously reported, the Life of Kylie star, 20, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Travis Scott. Multiple sources confirmed the news to Us Weekly on Friday, September 22, and one insider revealed that the makeup maven is “at least four months along” and she’s due in February 2018. Meanwhile, other sources said that they’re expecting a girl.

Tyga and Kylie Jenner attend Olivier Rousteing & Beats Celebrate in Los Angeles in 2015. Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images.

Jenner and Scott, 25, sparked romance rumors in April after they were seen getting cozy at Coachella, only weeks after her split from longtime on-and-off love, Tyga.
    Celebrity Splits of 2017“They are spending a lot of time together! They’re serious. She’s really into him and has known him for a long time,” a source told told Us Weekly of the young couple in June. “Her family really likes him, Kendall has also been friends with him for years.”
    Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott: A Timeline of Their Relationship'
    '
    Although neither Scott nor any member of the Kardashian klan has commented on the reports, the Kylie Cosmetics founder sparked pregnancy rumors this week when fans began to notice that she was posting old photos of herself on her Instagram account, as well as only current close-up snapshots.

Us Weekly reached out to Jenner’s rep, but could not be reached for comment.
    s
    Tyga Responds to Kylie Jenner?s Pregnancy - Us Weekly

Wisher likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I wouldn't put it pass her to get pregnant so that ratings on her failing show can improve.
    This is exactly what I thought and the ratings are down on the family's show. I wouldn't be surprised if her mother suggested she get pregnant. Kris is all about making sure they all explore every possible avenue to earn money. Despicable people.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Shoot. Tyga is probably looking at his debt piling up and crying: "Why God, why!!?"

But this timeline is shifty. I think there needs to be a DNA test. 20 bucks says by the time 9 months has come around this other dude is demanding one.

Hell, it could be Tyga's. Even if there was no overlap-fucking going on she went straight from one to the other right at about the time this happened.
    Wisher, Beeyotch, idunno and 5 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I wonder if Kylie is the surrogate???
    Air Quotes likes this.

Gold Member

I think Kylie is more likely to want her own baby to promote than to do something so generous for Kim. Why hasn't anyone offered to be (or get) a surrogate for Khloe? Wasn't she the one who really wanted a baby with Lamar Odom but she couldn't get pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post
    It's going to be weird to see her old face again .
    twitter has the best parody account called "Kylie's Old Face" its the BEST. That slap her old face on newer pictures- it's classic. Dear lord I hope she stops with the fillers and surgery during her pregnancy. Kim K couldn't stop. I wouldn't even take a damn Tylenol when I was pregnant.

I am absolutely certain this is ALL Kris Jenner's disgusting idea. She is so fucking greedy and knows all of her kids (except the model Kendall) have no discernible talent so making babies is the best way to continue to make $$ indefinitely. Fat Rob is NO use to her so he lives in misery -alone eating and taking drugs till he Od's. Knocking up one of the young ones early means by the time Kylie is 35- Kylie's daughter (Kris's Grandaughter) will be 15 and just old enough to pimp out to another rapper and by 18 the grand-baby will be pregnant. Her next idea will have Kylie get knocked up and Kylie's daughter knocked up AT the same time and have a reality show around mom and daughter raising their babies together. Even better would be to PIMP out Tyga to Kylie's daughter to knock her up- continue the family fucked up tree with Rob's baby with Chyna, Tyga's son with Chyna and Kylie's' daughter's baby with Tyga will all have the same genetics- Kardashian-Jenner Style Inbreeding at its finest.
    idunno and rollo like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    I think Kylie is more likely to want her own baby to promote than to do something so generous for Kim. Why hasn't anyone offered to be (or get) a surrogate for Khloe? Wasn't she the one who really wanted a baby with Lamar Odom but she couldn't get pregnant?
    I hate to sound so mean but I'm pretty certain that Khloe is like female Rob to Kris Jenner and the rest of the greedy narcissistic clan. She is seen as the fat ugly sister that no one really cares about. Kris is not interested in Khloe having anything special just like she could give 2 fucks if Rob's ODs on codeine and ends up dead tomorrow. I hate to sound so harsh but I'm pretty certain this is exactly what Kris Jenner feels about those two black sheep.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information