Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Like Tree630Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant with Travis Scott's Baby (Report)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    While I was in college there was a couple named Angel & Dusty. People called them Angel dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    We had one couple at the first place I worked where their last names were Young and Horneye (aka the young and horny couple).
    I used to work at a bank in the fraud department so I had access to all member accounts. One day I was working on a claim and the customer accounts are always listed as last name, first. The customer I was helping was named Willy Free II. But on my screen it looked like FREE WILLY II.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Sadly I had to see that movie in a theatre with a cousin. Pure shit.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's obviously taught them that men are disposable and the disposable men are willing to sign up because of the $$$$$$$$.
    Yes, that's how this family operates. They even "faked" a wedding years ago for the ratings - Kim and Chris? Who can forget that failed marriage.

They used Scott and Lamar for the ratings. Now it's time for the family to expand and have more kids.
    rollo likes this.

Elite Member

I was reading a blind recently that Kris and Scott are pimps and they make a cut of whatever Sophia is booked for. Yachting, etc.

She must be a box of rocks. She is young and has family money but is hooked on a 30-something, single dad with no real job. Must be drugs?

I also read that Travis has several paternity suits floating around. How embarassing for Kylie.
    arie_skop and rollo like this.

Interesting blind. Well Sophia doesnt really have any talent (acting or singer) and she's hardly a model. So, whatelse can she do? She probably likes the extra publicity and money.

Whatever keeps them off the pole, I suppose.

Though frankly I've have more respect for them if they worked the pole and were good at it because at least they'd have a talent. (cause that shit is a workout)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I was reading a blind recently that Kris and Scott are pimps and they make a cut of whatever Sophia is booked for. Yachting, etc.

She must be a box of rocks. She is young and has family money but is hooked on a 30-something, single dad with no real job. Must be drugs?

I also read that Travis has several paternity suits floating around. How embarassing for Kylie.
    I would not be surprised. There are pics of Cris and Scott meeting up recently. Also the drugs thing is a big issue with some of them and their fake partners. It's not just Lamar.
    Sylkyn, arie_skop and Sunnygirl like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information