Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree696Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant with Travis Scott's Baby (Report)

Bronze Member

Oh, the Kartrashians, they embarrass us all. Re the name, in all the years I have noticed a connection between the meaning of a name and the subsequent behavior of the one so entitled. Many times silly people name their black filly "Nightmare" only to have the horse grow up to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    They don't make one move that isn't calculated to make money. These babies -- just money making props.

What mother in her right mind would encourage her 20 year old daughter who was not in any sort of stable relationship to have a child? She just wants to keep the next generation of the money making clan growing.
    My all time favorite $$$ making stunt orchestrated by Pimp Kris was this. Only a Kardashian would lead the ceremony and be the ribbon cutter for a new PUBLIC SHITTER in Time Square.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Also, note how there were two separate announcements and two different PEOPLE articles to announce the first and last name. One article for first name, one for the last name. Clickbait much?
    Mrs P and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

No one cares about the second name for it is decreed it will be a Cardashian.
    tulip likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

Now they can remake Lena Horne's Stormy Weather...

Don't know why
    There's an ass up in the sky
    Stormi Webster

Since my mom made me get implants
    Keep tippin’ over all the time
    Life is bare
    Botox, filler lipo everywhere
    Stormi Webster

Just can't get my poor self together
    I'm injected all the time, the time
    So injected all the time

Encore!
    Mrs P and PecanPie like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Someone is jelly her baby sister is getting all the attention with Stormi. Today she decided to post a pic of her posing topless and having North be the photographer. I won’t post the pic here, it’s gross. This whole family is gross.

Kim Kardashian has sparked controversy after posting a topless picture to Instagram that was taken by her daughter North.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ken-North.html

So I had a friend growing up name Sky - was a guy. Then in senior year in high school Sky started dating my friend Dawn. They got engaged at graduation- Sky & Dawn. We teased them they would have to name their babies Sunny, Rainy, and Cloudy.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by esme View Post
    Oh, the Kartrashians, they embarrass us all. Re the name, in all the years I have noticed a connection between the meaning of a name and the subsequent behavior of the one so entitled. Many times silly people name their black filly "Nightmare" only to have the horse grow up to be one.
    I named one of my ferrets after Tom Petty. He's the opposite of chill. We now call him Tom the Terrorizer because he's the only one that freaking isn't litter box/pee pad trained and freaking runs around all day long and tears at the couch.
    twitchy2.0 and Penelope like this.

I got points at trivia last night because of this thread Category was 'celebrities'(host added the quotation marks lol) and the question was who's the baby daddy, which of course I knew because of you guys
    MsDark, Kittylady, idunno and 5 others like this.

Ha, I was also the token random celeb bullshit player for pub quizzes. Go GR!

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I got points at trivia last night because of this thread Category was 'celebrities'(host added the quotation marks lol) and the question was who's the baby daddy, which of course I knew because of you guys
    I'm a go to for celeb questions on our team because of this board! I occasionally have to preface it with "don't judge me for knowing this, but..."
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

My son and I will often have conversations about daily events in the news, or even just random things that to us are "common knowledge" type things; sometimes, family and friends will just look at us and ask "How do you even know this?", and we're both like "I don't know, I just do...". I think that some people can see/read stuff and just absorb it to use randomly in the future...

I have a (supposedly) weird amount of knowledge about non-British royals that keeps coming out in conversation. My family looks at me like I have way too much time on my hands, but in reality, it's just GR. Better than public education!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Someone is jelly her baby sister is getting all the attention with Stormi. Today she decided to post a pic of her posing topless and having North be the photographer. I won’t post the pic here, it’s gross. This whole family is gross.

Kim Kardashian has sparked controversy after posting a topless picture to Instagram that was taken by her daughter North.

Kim Kardashian shares topless picture taken by North | Daily Mail Online

So I had a friend growing up name Sky - was a guy. Then in senior year in high school Sky started dating my friend Dawn. They got engaged at graduation- Sky & Dawn. We teased them they would have to name their babies Sunny, Rainy, and Cloudy.

While I was in college there was a couple named Angel & Dusty. People called them Angel dust.
    sprynkles, Sunnygirl and tulip like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

We had one couple at the first place I worked where their last names were Young and Horneye (aka the young and horny couple).
    Sunnygirl and tulip like this.

Thread Information