Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree696Likes

Thread: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant with Travis Scott's Baby (Report)

I shudder to to think of who I would have chosen to father my kid in my 20s. I had my first at 34 and I’m 9 weeks with our second. We’ve got a strong marriage, great home and financial stability and my daughter has had access to much more than we could have given her in my early 20s. Not only that, she has a much better, stable and less neurotic mother. There’s no way I could have raised her to be a strong woman when I didn’t know who I was.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Her name is Stormi. Geeze. I feel bad for the kid already.
    Like the hooker Trump banged? Klassi.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

dallison likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Lol already using her baby to promote her beauty line.

One more thing....I just wanna put this out there and say I am absolutely convinced all these convenient babies for the Kuntrashians and Jenner girls were orchestrated by queen pimp Kris. It was a money making scheme to keep them in the news, relevant and trending. While the younger girls Kyle and Kendall were certainly branching off doing their own thing and making boatloads of cash as stand-alones, the older brood and original head hooker Kim were watching their fame fade. Ratings were drastically down for E show before the triple conceptions. I was actually getting excited at the thought they might disappear or drastically fade away then all of a sudden the 3 were gonna be moms within weeks of each other. Kris knew this would be huge ratings and way to make more money off their dimwit fans. There is no way IMO this was all a coincidence. Does anyone else get the feeling?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I also think the pregnancies were planned and Kris's idea. They needed to do something to stay in the public eye and keep their show.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    I shudder to to think of who I would have chosen to father my kid in my 20s. I had my first at 34 and I’m 9 weeks with our second. We’ve got a strong marriage, great home and financial stability and my daughter has had access to much more than we could have given her in my early 20s. Not only that, she has a much better, stable and less neurotic mother. There’s no way I could have raised her to be a strong woman when I didn’t know who I was.
    Congratulations!

Kylie Jenner Reveals Daughter Stormi's Last Name

Kylie Jenner has officially revealed her daughter’s full name!

Earlier today, the 20-year-old TV personality revealed on Instagram that her and Travis Scott‘s newborn daughter’s name was Stormi.

P
    A couple of hours later, Kylie edited the photo, revealing her daughter’s full name: Stormi Webster, after the 25-year-old rapper.

Travis‘ real name is Jacques Webster.

Kylie welcomed Stormi on February 1, weighing in at 8 lbs., 9 oz.
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Congratulations, Cherrypye!

I also think Cris is cynically trying to align the older ones with the younger ones so that their popularity never fades. They are all having babies together even if Cim never lifted a finger which is soon forgotten. I bet Cris would have a baby if she could. Anything to stay relevant and widen their fanbase. They want kids to oldies relating to them so that their world domination continues, er E! doesn't cancel them.
    cherrypye and arie_skop like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

They're all such a waste of fucking air
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

But most of the "mommies" out there aren't trashy hookers like this mob, and won't relate to them as much as teenage girls and whoever else is dumb enough to be their fans. I don't think Kris and her spanxed-up brood mares will be taking too many followers away from the mommy industry. Hopefully this baby glut is their last pathetic (unsuccessful) bid to stay relevant.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

We are making them money just by clicking on their links or talking about them unfortunately. They don't care if it is negative publicity. We don't actually have to buy their products. Imagine how many people are doing this all day every day. They are a virus!

Elite Member

They don't make one move that isn't calculated to make money. These babies -- just money making props.

What mother in her right mind would encourage her 20 year old daughter who was not in any sort of stable relationship to have a child? She just wants to keep the next generation of the money making clan growing.

She's obviously taught them that men are disposable and the disposable men are willing to sign up because of the $$$$$$$$.
    Mrs P and arie_skop like this.

I think Kim is still very much in “it”. She has a makeup line as well and even though most people think it’s just expensive shit, she still has a huge fan base just on the makeup line itself. She’s like a cockroach.

My best guess is that they waited to confirm Kylie’s pregnancy/birth because they needed to make sure that her boyfriend was actually the father.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Thread Information