Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Kylie Bisutti Quit Modelling Because She "Felt Like a Piece of Meat"

God told her to get implants.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I just love it when dumb bitches decide to embark on careers based on looks and work in an industry that's shallow and based on looks and that sells fashion and sex, and then act all traumatised because they were treated like pieces of meat, sexualised, and valued solely based on their appearance. gee, who knew you'd get objectified if you make a living from having big fake tits and prancing around in a bikini?!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    God told her to get implants.
    Because he was going to make it rain again? And she would need to be able to float really well?

If you stayed in school you wouldn't need to rely on a man or showcasing your balloon tits.
    hustle4alivin likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Because he was going to make it rain again? And she would need to be able to float really well?
    Silicone is heavier than water.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

Kylie Bisutti’s ‘I’m No Angel’ Allegations: Victoria’s Secret Responds Exclusively

04/25/2013 AT 06:49 PM ET
    When Kylie Bisutti won Victoria’s Secret’s first-ever national model search in 2009, she called it “a dream come true” and admitted to “always practicing my runway walk.”
    But she’s been laying low for the last few years — until Wednesday, when she gave an interview to theNew York Post alleging that she felt like “a piece of meat” working for the lingerie giant, and saying that she was required to “play down my marriage … because I was supposed to be flirting with everyone all the time.”
    She also says that she quit the glamorous life of being a Victoria’s Secret “Angel” to honor God, and has written a book about her decision.
    Until now, Victoria’s Secret hasn’t commented on Bisutti’s allegations, but in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE, they say that Bisutti is overstating her association with the brand and, in fact, was never an official Angel. Check out the company’s full statement below, then tell us: What do you think of the latest Angel drama?

“Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria’s Secret. In 2009, Ms. Bisutti won an online amateur modeling competition and hasn’t worked for us since that year. The prize for the winning contestant was the unique opportunity to a one-time walk in the 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Ms. Bisutti also participated in a swim photo shoot in 2009. That was the extent of Ms. Bisutti’s involvement with Victoria’s Secret. She was never a Victoria’s Secret ‘Angel’ as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract. And contrary to Ms. Bisutti’s claims, she was never offered any subsequent modeling contracts or opportunities with Victoria’s Secret despite her multiple appeals for further work. She has repeatedly fabricated her work experience with Victoria’s Secret — including a relationship that simply did not exist.”

Kylie Bisutti Victoria’s Secret: The Brand Responds to ‘Piece of Meat’ – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

shedevilang likes this.

She is too ugly to be an angel anyway. Maybe God likes that face.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Silicone is heavier than water.
    Well, she's sunk then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    She is too ugly to be an angel anyway. Maybe God likes that face.
    Apparently her god loves a trier!

Wonder what she told her hubby she was doing when she wasn't shooting any Victoria Secrets?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I just love it when dumb bitches decide to embark on careers based on looks and work in an industry that's shallow and based on looks and that sells fashion and sex, and then act all traumatised because they were treated like pieces of meat, sexualised, and valued solely based on their appearance. gee, who knew you'd get objectified if you make a living from having big fake tits and prancing around in a bikini?!
    this I don't get how you go into the modeling business and are shocked that you are looked at like a piece of meat.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    However, the same day that she won, the reality of her new gig kicked in, and she was pushed by Victoria’s Secret executives to “get together with” a celebrity whose eye she had caught at the after-party.

hmmm- Leo anyone?
    Or Adam Levine
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Okay, I know I'm being judgmental here. Please forgive me. But if you Google this person's name with pic results, you will see the biggest set of fake pontoons ever in the lingerie industry, outside of Teresa Topps, and Wendy Whoppers. I think I'm making up those names, but they probably exist. I'm having a somewhat difficult time reconciling fitting two beachballs on a really thin frame with your desire to kind of keep a low profile in terms of people homing in your assets.
    I had to see the hypocrisy for myself. It seems like her "piece of meat" modeling started long before VS.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    Kylie Bisutti’s ‘I’m No Angel’ Allegations: Victoria’s Secret Responds Exclusively

“Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria’s Secret. In 2009, Ms. Bisutti won an online amateur modeling competition and hasn’t worked for us since that year. The prize for the winning contestant was the unique opportunity to a one-time walk in the 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Ms. Bisutti also participated in a swim photo shoot in 2009. That was the extent of Ms. Bisutti’s involvement with Victoria’s Secret. She was never a Victoria’s Secret ‘Angel’ as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract. And contrary to Ms. Bisutti’s claims, she was never offered any subsequent modeling contracts or opportunities with Victoria’s Secret despite her multiple appeals for further work. She has repeatedly fabricated her work experience with Victoria’s Secret — including a relationship that simply did not exist.”

Kylie Bisutti Victoria’s Secret: The Brand Responds to ‘Piece of Meat’ – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

There we go. I think Biscutti wants on the Christian lecture circuit to tell young girls about ebil VS.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Since when is 125 pounds the ideal weight for a woman who stands 5'10"? Holy smokes. Also, I didn't know that being a model and honoring your husband are mutually exclusive. My husband would be very proud and honored if I were a VS model.

Victoria Secret Model as a Role Model for Marriage?

Kylie Bisutti and her husband

Is it possible that a Victoria Secret model could serve as a great role model for the sacrament of marriage? It’s more than possible.
    Superstar model Kylie Bisutti has decided to leave Victoria’s Secret because it clashes with her Christian beliefs.
    “I just became so convicted of honoring the Lord and my body and wanting to be a role model for other women out there who look up to me,” Bisutti said on “Good Morning America” on February 9, 2012.
    “It was more of just a heart issue for me,” Bisutti said.
    Though she has cited her husband and her desire to keep their marriage special as factors in her decision to leave her lingerie modeling days behind, it was her decision alone.
    Bisutti’s decision to leave the lingerie company was also spurred on by a powerful encounter with her 8-year-old female cousin.
    “I was doing my makeup in the mirror one day and she was watching me,” Bisutti said. “She looked at me and was like, ‘You know, I think I want to stop eating so I can look like you.’”
    “It just broke my heart…”
    Bisutti gave this explanation when she failed to show up for a Victoria Secret Fashion Show: “I have decided not to model lingerie Because I personally feel that I am not honoring God or my husband by doing it. My marriage is very important & with divorce rates rising I want to do everything I can to protect my marriage and be respectful to my husband. God graciously gave me this marriage and this life and my desire is to live a Godly faithful life, I don’t however judge others for what they do. Everyone is convicted on different levels.”
    We commend Bisutti for her courageous decision to leave her glamorous life as a Victoria Secret model and choose her marriage instead.
    Kylie Bisutti | Wedded Wisdom Book Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Since when is 125 pounds the ideal weight for a woman who stands 5'10"? Holy smokes. Also, I didn't know that being a model and honoring your husband are mutually exclusive. My husband would be very proud and honored if I were a VS model.
    I don't think she actually weighed 125 pounds at 5'10". Probably as accurate as her statement about being a VS model under contract.

And speaking of fundie role models, VS model Adriana Lima claimed to be a virgin until she was married.

So did Jessica Simpson.....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Where's the icon to post a pic?

Here's a link to what the modelling world ISN'T missing http://nimg.sulekha.com/entertainmen...2-12-10-17.jpg
    Go Habs Go!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information