Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kristin Davis sex tape?

There is probably a photo like this of every young har-I mean starlet in H'weird floating around in cyber space. After all she is in a movie called "SEX" and the City so I guess this is a sneak peak of one part that's probably more exciting than the entire two hours they'll show.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

I don't care to see it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

SCOTT FAYNER EXCLUSIVE PART 2: ANOTHER SHOT OF KRISTIN DAVIS! (nsfw)

By Fayner | March 17, 2008

Here you go, kiddies…another shot of that sweet and innocent Charlotte with a dick in her mouth. I’ve been getting tons of hits from the last picture and I’m sure tons more will come after we get up all of them this week. Keep coming back to check!
    I for one want to see this supposed sex video that goes along with the pictures. Pictures are fine and all I guess, but in this day and age we need video images. I grabbed this one from Taylor Rain’s members area, to see all the bush and ass shots you gotta go there.

that's her
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    it looks like her. but who gives a crap. so she sucks dick. (jesus i sound trashy!)
    Word. And no, you just sound like you're calling it right.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    There is probably a photo like this of every young har-I mean starlet in H'weird floating around in cyber space. After all she is in a movie called "SEX" and the City so I guess this is a sneak peak of one part that's probably more exciting than the entire two hours they'll show.

Exactly - I don't see why anyone would be surprised, unless they're gullible enough to make generalizations from a script she undertook.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Hit By Ban Bus!

Tuesday, March 18th 2008
    Bad Charlotte?

Kristin Davis' rep has already denied she has a sex tape and that it's her in the pictures going around the internet. I just saw 13 of the 20 pictures and some look like her and some don't. TMZ reports that the pictures were taken 5-years ago by an ex-boyfriend. They are currently being shopped around by a California broker. There's apparently no sex tape - just pictures. It's taken this long to shop around, because the buzz for celebrity sex pictures is higher now. That and the "Sex and the City" movie is coming out in a few months. HBO's viral marketing has gotten so raunchy. Love it.
    Click here to see 13 of the pics, but it's NSFW! I shouldn't have to tell you that. I'm surprised that see that much bush. I figured all the SATC women got business waxed. Bad Charlotte? | Dlisted

^^ Well if in fact it is her, why are these Hollywood ding dongs letting people take pics of them nowadays? Stupid.

On the flip, glad to see not everyone has a bare cha-cha a la Britney and Blowhan.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I don't think the above picture looks like her... I don't know. I think the others do and her boob looks odd. Oh well... I have pictures and video of me sucking dick BFD.

nice twat shots

Some of them look like her,some don't.Dunno now.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

These pics look really old like early to mid 90's maybe?

That's definitely her, and she shouldn't be upset. Sex tape's only help your popularity, even when it's crap; e.g Parisite.

I don't think these are all of the same woman.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Yeah, I don't think they're all the same either. The lighting is drastically different in a lot of the ones that don't look like her or are just body-shots with no face.

Poor Kristin. But she should really cheer up. She looks great in the pics, even in the pics that probably aren't her. I think she looks hot and still sweet, even in the oral sex ones.

SO VERY NSFW!!!

Faded Youth blog has lots of pics now:

Faded Youth Blog » Blog Archive » MORE FROM KRISTEN DAVIS’ SEX TAPE!!!

These are absolutely Kristin. If you google pics of her at awards shows, old pinup shots, etc...not just earlobes but feet, hands, thick calf muscles...all identical.

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the movie producers had something to do with this...ugh. Timing's too perfect.

Oh well, at least the natural bush part IS reassuring.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I don't think these are all of the same woman.
    I do agree on this though. The woman with her arms over her face, for instance. Her waist is bigger than the waist of the woman who is very clearly Kristin, face showing and all.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information