Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are "lovingly" getting divorced

I blame Gwyneth Paltrow.
    czb, Kittylady, BrickHouse and 7 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I blame Gwyneth Paltrow.
    I'm not sure who these people are or what Gwyneth Paltrow is being blamed for but I still approve of your comment because, well... Goop.
    czb, tulip, weathered1 and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I blamed her on the first page.
    Trixie, czb, crayzeehappee and 4 others like this.

Because Goop made a few celebrities stupid enough to think they can sell the public a giant load of bullshit that a intact appearing marriage of 10 years with 3 small children and an abrupt divorce out of nowhere is anywhere near "loving".

And up their own ass enough to think we actually care if y'all love or hate one another or not. You're getting abruptly divorced. This means someone fucked up big time!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'm not sure who these people are or what Gwyneth Paltrow is being blamed for but I still approve of your comment because, well... Goop.
    What Ms. Dark said. The whole "conscious uncoupling" shit. Now they all have to act so woke about it. I mean, who gets "lovingly divorced" and then accuses their spouse of extreme marital misconduct? GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I blamed her on the first page.
    Sorry, I guess I missed it.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler reportedly reached two agreements in their recent divorce filings after the reality star submitted an emergency response to Cutler’s request to block her attempt to purchase a home for herself and their three children.
    On Monday, People magazine, citing court documents, reported that a judge ordered that the former “Laguna Beach” star “shall be permitted to use marital funds” to purchase a new property.
    In addition, the documents also state that both parties "have entered into a Permanent Parenting Plan that they attest is in the best interest of their minor children and ask the Court to approve and adopt the same as its Order."
    JAY CUTLER'S BRAND IS 'TORCHED' IF KRISTIN CAVALLARI'S 'MARITAL MISCONDUCT' ALLEGATIONS ARE TRUE, EXPERT SAYS
    Per the terms of the agreed-upon plan, the former married couple’s kids -- Camden, 7, Jaxon, 5, and daughter Saylor, 4 -- will remain at the former couple's current Nashville residence while Cavallari and Cutler will switch off every other week to stay with their children – a practice many family attorneys call “nesting.”

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler recently took a trip to the Bahamas with their kids, but the couple reportedly knew they planned on splitting before the trip even began. (Jake Giles Netter/E! Entertainment)

After the close of sale on Cavallari’s new residence, only then will the kids “spend time with each parent in their respective residence during said parent's respective parenting time," the outlet reported.
    However, given the unique circumstance surrounding the split, legal experts believe the arrangement to be the easiest course of action for the former pair to take given the three dependent lives for which the decision is made in the best interest.

“Depending on the situation, nesting is sometimes used while a divorce is going on to provide stability to the children and give them time to process that their parents are splitting up,” Peter Stambleck, who is a partner of the New York City-based family law firm Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan and is not involved with the case, told Fox News on Monday.
    “The fact that they do not have to worry about which parent’s home they are going to on a particular night is one less thing for the kids to think and worry about," Stambleck added.
    Stambleck explained nesting be used only in outlying scenarios that allow the family the opportunity to ingratiate themselves into new sets of circumstances surrounding divorce and added that the practice is easier said than done.
    “By no means is nesting a common occurrence,” he said. “First, in most situations, it requires three separate residences – one for each parent and a third shared residence, which is likely to be the former marital home. This can get very expensive.”

Regarding child support, People magazine reports both individuals “have sufficient assets to provide for the support of the minor children while the minor children are in their respective care," adding that both agreed to "equally pay the cost of any and all agreed-upon extracurricular activities in which the minor children participate."
    The former NFL quarterback, meanwhile, will maintain health, dental and optical insurance on the children and Stambleck maintained that such an arrangement requires disciplined participation from both sides.
    “In order for this to work, it requires that both parents cooperate and agree to a schedule where one parent is automatically excluded from occupying the home when it’s the other parent’s turn to live there and take care of the kids,” he said. “Nesting is only a temporary measure and is not sustainable over an extended period of time.”
    Furthermore, attorney Christina Djordjevich, partner of the Los Angeles-based family law firm Walzer Melcher and also not related to the case, echoed Stambleck’s sentiment that Cutler likely bit the bullet and decided that his stalemate with the “Uncommon James” jewelry-store owner on her house purchase was best handled as soon as possible.

“The parties likely decided it would be best for the family if they agreed on a custody schedule sooner rather than later,” she explained. “It was inevitable that the parties would eventually live separately, and having a stable and consistent parenting plan in place helps children and adults for that matter, adjust to the ‘new normal’ in a divorce.”
    Djordjevich added that the pair overcame a big hurdle in reaching their reported agreement and sees it as a potential silver lining that proceedings could be more civil than the public might be led to believe.

“Custody can be one of the most difficult and hotly contested issues in a divorce,” she said. “The fact that the parties agreed on a parenting plan early in the case is certainly a good sign and narrows the scope of potentially disputed issues.”
    In their agreement, Cavallari and Cutler agreed to be named "joint primary residential parents," with each spending 182.5 days with the kids a year, according to People. Cutler is permitted to have the kids every other Friday after school until the following Friday after school, at which point Cavallari's parenting time will begin.

The two move forward alternating time with the kids on a week-on, week-off basis. As far as holidays, the two will trade-off on Easter and Thanksgiving as well as the kids’ fall and spring breaks while Christmas time will be split between the former it-couple.
    The pair appeared together on the E! reality show “Very Cavallari" since 2018. Cutler and Cavallari tied the knot in 2013.
    Reps for Cutler and Cavallari did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...t-legal-expert

With Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler each digging their heels in the sand on their recent divorce filing, questions are swirling about how the two can mitigate damage to their respective brands and save face in the court of public opinion.
    Fox News recently spoke to Eric Schiffer, chairman of Reputation Management Consultants, who weighed in on the topic and shared how he believes the two stars should navigate their images now, as well as in the future.
    Schiffer first explained that he thinks that "Kristin was good for Jay's brand because it softened" his look "a bit."

Jay Cutler's brand is 'torched' if Kristin Cavallari's 'marital misconduct' allegations are true, expert says

With Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler each digging their heels in the sand on their recent divorce filing, questions are swirling about how the two can mitigate damage to their respective brands and save face in the court of public opinion.
    Fox News recently spoke to Eric Schiffer, chairman of Reputation Management Consultants, who weighed in on the topic and shared how he believes the two stars should navigate their images now, as well as in the future.
    Schiffer first explained that he thinks that "Kristin was good for Jay's brand because it softened" his look "a bit."

"It caused this arrogant, disrespectful image to be more toned down... it humanized him," Schiffer claimed.

"And I say toned down and brought humanity to a brand that was known for being cold and aloof and turned off a lot of people. So that opened a world of opportunities with advertisers for him and other channels that he wouldn't have had," the image guru alleged.

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler attend the Uncommon James VIP Grand Opening at Uncommon James on October 25, 2019, in Chicago, Ill. (Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images)

Schiffer, who is the brain trust behind the public images for numerous corporations, believes the former NFL dart-thrower has all but tarnished his reputation if Cavallari’s allegations of "marital misconduct" are true.

"He has torched that ... with allegations of misconduct by his wife, who is beloved and has a fan base that is highly supportive of her and who helped him rejuvenate his brand in many ways,” Schiffer said.
    Cavallari, on the other hand, can likely come out of this unscathed, and with her reputation intact, Schiffer claimed.

Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari are pictured here during the Uncommon James launch on April 27, 2017 in West Hollywood, Calif. (Jason LaVeris/Getty Images)

"If the facts continue to appear as they are and if Kristin is shown to have been a victim of misconduct in this, then she will gain the sympathy of the public and strengthen her brand because of the vulnerability and connection that people will feel for her during this period of public shame," he explained.

Schiffer continued: "There's no question that when these situations happen and there is a potential act of disrespect or disloyalty that is seismic, the public responds with celebrities in a circle and join the camp of those aggrieved, and Kristin is the giant winner in that."

Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari attend the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Awards at Music City Center on December 05, 2019, in Nashville, Tenn. (Jared C. Tilton/Getty Images)

When asked how each party should move forward in their public approach, Schiffer said make no mistake -- if Cutler had made any missteps in his marriage that caused Cavallari to categorize her divorce as "marital misconduct," the ex-footballer should publicly make amends.

“Jay has got to apologize and he's got to make it right to Kristin first,” Schiffer said. “And then I think he needs to talk about, and apologize in some kind of public fashion, so that the public realizes that what he did wasn't right and to disrespect his wife on a public stage like this is terrible.”
    Meanwhile, Schiffer believes the "Laguna Beach" alum should wait it out.
    “And with Kristin, I don't think she should need to do anything,” he said. “I think she just needs to ride it out and she'll continue to benefit from sympathy.”

Schiffer added that for the time being, Cutler will have to “feel the flames of defeat” in public but noted that if the misconduct that Cavallari is alleging is not true, Cutler should “absolutely assert himself."
    “... If he's innocent, he should absolutely assert himself [to the public], of course," Schiffer said, noting: "But first with her."
    Cavallari and Cutler tied the knot in 2013 and share three kids together -- son Camden, 7; son Jaxon, 5, and daughter Saylor, 4.

Cavallari is reportedly asking for primary physical custody with Cutler only getting visitation.
    Reps for Cavallari and Cutler did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...e-brand-expert

Please. If he cheated, his brand is not "torched." Successful men cheat on their wives every day. Most come out of it ok.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

She's bought a $5m house in Nashville & I have photos!!!

I like the doggo/boot shower!

He has torched that ... with allegations of misconduct by his wife, who is beloved and has a fan base that is highly supportive of her and who helped him rejuvenate his brand in many ways,” Schiffer said.
    She's beloved? By who?

But I must say, I like that house. She's obviously not wasting any time moving forward.

I was looking at her website for uncommon james - I don't find it uncommon just very mommy-mafia cliquie
    DawnM74 likes this.

^ Never heard of it. I was thinking she had a clothing line for Kohl's but I think that's the other Hills girl. Lauren Conrad?
    crayzeehappee likes this.

I like the house too.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Never heard of it. I was thinking she had a clothing line for Kohl's but I think that's the other Hills girl. Lauren Conrad?
    I know she had some clothes - they were made in LA + iirc there was some "candle" because she didn't really design them.....

I've got news for this dude, his "brand" and whoever the fuck is in charge of it... The amount of douche chills I got from this dude did not change one iota with him marrying this chick and popping out some rug rats. And it wouldn't have mattered which chick he shackled himself to.

Trying their damnedest to convince us that this thing was planned ahead of time is about as believable as trying to convince us that it's being done amicably and "lovingly".
    Last edited by MsDark; May 5th, 2020 at 06:31 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I've got news for this dude, his "brand" and whoever the fuck is in charge of it... The amount of douche chills I got from this dude did not change one iota with him marrying this chick and popping out some rug rats. And it wouldn't have mattered which chick he shackled himself to.

Trying their damnedest to convince us that this thing was planned ahead of time is about as believable as trying to convince us that it's being done amicably and "lovingly".
    Agreed. They need to GTFO with this "hurt my brand" bullshit. The only people who likely are into him and his so-called "brand" are probably other douchey assholes of his ilk, so I really don't think they'd give a fuck about all these allegations.

There, brand protected. Next!
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information