Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are "lovingly" getting divorced

8:03 AM PT -- 4/27 -- Kristin has filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, in which she alleges "misconduct" on the part of Jay and claims that's what triggered the divorce. She says Jay "is guilty of such inappropriate marital conduct as renders further cohabitation unsafe and improper."
    It's puzzling because Kristin also insinuates Jay has accused her of misconduct ... "any misconduct alleged or implied against her in the complaint for divorce was in response to and/or as a result of misconduct on behalf of the Husband." Jay, who filed for divorce, never mentioned "misconduct" against Kristin in his petition.

Kristin is asking for primary physical custody and wants Jay to have visitation. He wants joint custody of their 3 kids.
    She also wants child support and wants Jay to pay for their kids' health insurance and maintain a life insurance policy where she is listed as sole beneficiary.

Kristin says the grounds for divorce are both "inappropriate marital conduct" and "irreconcilable differences." Something must have happened during their quarantine, because Kristin lists the date of separation as April 7, the day they came back from the Bahamas. Jay lists the date of separation as April 21.

She's asking for primary custody, claiming Jay has been something of an absentee father ... "She denies that Husband has always been the available at home parent and primary caretaker of the parties' minor children. Wife would show that she has been the primary residential parent ..." Jay says in his petition, "Husband has always been the available at-home parent and the primary caretaker of the parties minor children."
    Kristin Cavallari just dropped some sad and actually shocking news ... she and Jay Cutler are throwing in the towel on their decade-long relationship.

Kristin just said, "With great sadness, after 10 years together we have come to a loving conclusion to get a divorce. We have nothing but love and respect for one another and are deeply grateful for the years shared, memories made, and the children we are so proud of."

She wanted to make it clear ... nothing untoward happened -- "This is just the situation of two people growing apart."

Kristin and Jay met during a Chicago Bears preseason game back in 2010. They married in 2013. They had a son, Camden Jack, who was born in 2012 and another son, Jaxon Wyatt, who was born in 2014, followed by a daughter, Saylor James, born the following year.

This isn't the first split for the couple, remember back in 2011 Culter called off their engagement. However, they reconciled and got married in June 2013.

Both Kristin and Jay have been super successful. Obviously, he made a fortune -- $122 mil -- QB'ing for the Bears and the Miami Dolphins, and she's got a reality show, a jewelry company and lots of other stuff.

They were really a fun couple ... notably, Kristin showed off Jay's butt during a vacation.
    They live in Nashville, but they were chronicling their self-isolation in the Bahamas over the last few weeks with their kids. They couldn't get a flight off the island. They finally went home last Monday.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/26/krist...ler-divorcing/

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Iíve seen so many negative memes about things that are going to happen during this pandemic. Like divorces, parents complaining about their kids, and so on. I'm very happy about the time my family is spending together. When my husband comes home from work, he only gets to see our son for about 2 hours before our son goes to bed. Heís now been working every other week from home. We all get to sleep late, we do crafts, games, and learning. Yesterday we went roller skating on a paved path while our son rode his bike. But, of course not all situations are the same.
    I remember coming home one time in the middle of the day when our son was really little and he asked, "Dad, what are you doing home when the sun is still out?" God, that was f*cking sad. I wasn't always home that late, and I was always home on the weekend, but that was the perception he had formed.

Mrs Mo and I have been working about 10 or 15 feet away from each other during this whole thing. We try to go take a break to go walking twice a day during this. And take the kids along with us at least once. We also work out together in the morning before we get ready for the day. But other people have different dynamics to their relationships and actually need some space and time away, and this situation has to be pretty hard on them.

On a side note, I stayed at the same hotel where they took the naked pic of Jay Cutler. Great.
    sprynkles and Novice like this.
    -

I look for subsequent stories getting progressively less "loving" as the saga continues.

Watching and waiting for more post-quarantine divorces.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    On a side note, I stayed at the same hotel where they took the naked pic of Jay Cutler. Great.
    It does look great actually. Too bad the pic of her advertising his wares has kinda ruined it.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

It's abolutely stunning. We could only afford it because they had a great deal on hotel tonight. And we didn't stay in a beachfront bungalow, but it was still very very beautiful. https://www.azulik.com/
    rollo, Novice and lindsaywhit like this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    And what does this mean:

But she also maintains that “any misconduct alleged or implied against her in the complaint for divorce was in response to and/or as a result of misconduct on behalf of the Husband” — though the word “misconduct” was not used in his divorce filing.

???
    She thinks he shagged her best mate - who she's also not speaking too.

I read a review of their reality show & it thought that he was the breakout star - due to his lack of interest in her crap jewelry etc & derpy responses. Seems like the main thing he did was go pick up his kids from nursey.
    Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    That is the most interesting but of this thread!!!!
    KrisNine likes this.

^ Freudian slip?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

Who posts naked photos of their husband? That's what makes them a "fun couple"?

I don't know why I resisted this thread. I can't stand either of them.

It's especially ironic now that he's back on the market! (If he ever left, of course.)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Apparently their state of residence is Tennessee where divorce can be fault or no fault. Fault divorces can use adultery as one of the complaints and itís listed separately from marital misconduct.

But marital misconduct can include adultery along with things like cruel or inhuman treatment. Interesting choice of cause on Kristinís filing imo. If he cheated why not just file adultery? Ill admit I watched The OC years back. She was a manipulator back then and I bet nothing has changed.
    DawnM74 likes this.

czb

what you said about fault/no fault is what i assumed.

like someone said above, this won't go 'lovingly'.
    DawnM74 and lindsaywhit like this.

Hopefully she keeps her unvaccinated crotch fruit in Tennessee and doesn't bring them back to OC. We're already filled to the brim with idiots these days.

This divorce will be a tacky circus and I'll be over here waiting with my quarantine popcorn.

crayzeehappee likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

What's up with relationship breakdowns being all lovey-dovey now? Why not just say that you've decided to go your separate ways, but hope to remain amicable for the sake of the children? It just sounds more honest.
    czb, BrickHouse, tulip and 4 others like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information