Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are "lovingly" getting divorced

Elite Member

She's on my irrational hate list, he played for the Bears and I'm a Packers fan and they didn't vaccinate their kids, so I'm not going to shed a tear for these two.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    She's on my irrational hate list, he played for the Bears and I'm a Packers fan and they didn't vaccinate their kids, so I'm not going to shed a tear for these two.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

I thought that at some point there was some backlash from the Bears regarding his unvaccinated kids coming into the locker room or training facility. I don't understand how people listen to her. She can barely string together sentences without saying "Like" or "literally".

Here are some quotes from Kristin (who spells her name wrong, lol, kidding). Jay seems to just silently go along with this shit:

“You know, at the end of the day, I’m just a mom,” Cavallari said last year. “There are very scary statistics out there regarding what is in vaccines and what they cause — asthma, allergies, ear infections, all kinds of things. We feel like we are making the best decision for our kids.”

“Listen, to each their own,” she said. “I understand both sides of it. I’ve read too many books about autism and there’s some scary statistics out there. It’s our personal choice, and, you know, if you’re really concerned about your kid get them vaccinated.”

When directly asked whether she was opposed to vaccines during an appearance on the Fox Business Network program, The Independents, Cavallari said, “we don’t vaccinate.” The reason? “I’ve read too many books about autism and the studies,” she said.

Cavallari, pregnant with the Cutler’s second son, went on to explain, “Well, there is a pediatric group called Homestead, Homestead or Homefirst, now I have pregnancy brain I got them confused — they’ve never vaccinated any of their children, and they haven’t had one case of autism. And now one in 88 boys is autistic, which is a really scary statistic.”

“The vaccinations have changed over the years, there’s more mercury and other…” she trailed off.

DawnM74 likes this.

Elite Member

She's an idiot, and if I remember correctly, he's a jerk
    KrisNine, Trixie, rollo and 4 others like this.

^ I think that about sums it up.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Meh. Cry me a river, you dumbass anti-vaxxer.

Now maybe she'll go away.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post

“I’ve read too many books about autism and the studies,” she said.
    If she's reading the kind of books I think she's reading, one is "too many".

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I thought that at some point there was some backlash from the Bears regarding his unvaccinated kids coming into the locker room or training facility. I don't understand how people listen to her. She can barely string together sentences without saying "Like" or "literally".

Here are some quotes from Kristin (who spells her name wrong, lol, kidding). Jay seems to just silently go along with this shit:

“You know, at the end of the day, I’m just a mom,” Cavallari said last year. “There are very scary statistics out there regarding what is in vaccines and what they cause — asthma, allergies, ear infections, all kinds of things. We feel like we are making the best decision for our kids.”

“Listen, to each their own,” she said. “I understand both sides of it. I’ve read too many books about autism and there’s some scary statistics out there. It’s our personal choice, and, you know, if you’re really concerned about your kid get them vaccinated.”

When directly asked whether she was opposed to vaccines during an appearance on the Fox Business Network program, The Independents, Cavallari said, “we don’t vaccinate.” The reason? “I’ve read too many books about autism and the studies,” she said.

Cavallari, pregnant with the Cutler’s second son, went on to explain, “Well, there is a pediatric group called Homestead, Homestead or Homefirst, now I have pregnancy brain I got them confused — they’ve never vaccinated any of their children, and they haven’t had one case of autism. And now one in 88 boys is autistic, which is a really scary statistic.”

“The vaccinations have changed over the years, there’s more mercury and other…” she trailed off.

Maybe she should concentrate on what they prevent like death, serious permanent impairment or you know literally death.

Of she thinks that they cause allergies she's more stupid than I gave her credit for!

She is breathtakingly stupid.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

sprynkles likes this.

Jewelry designer Kristin Cavallari said “irreconcilable differences” and “inappropriate marital conduct” led to the demise of her six-year marriage to former Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, according to paperwork filed Friday in a Tennessee court.

Cavallari claims that Cutler is “guilty of such inappropriate marital conduct as renders further cohabitation unsafe and improper,” according to the filing. Cavallari did not detail the alleged inappropriate conduct in her filing or in her Sunday statement announcing the split.

Hmm.

^ I'm guessing the cheating story is true. That doesn't sound like "lovingly" divorce language to me.
    C_is_for_Cookie and DawnM74 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And what does this mean:

But she also maintains that “any misconduct alleged or implied against her in the complaint for divorce was in response to and/or as a result of misconduct on behalf of the Husband” — though the word “misconduct” was not used in his divorce filing.

???

Lovingly my ass.
    C_is_for_Cookie and DawnM74 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

who knows. that might be the kind of language she has to use in the state she lives in so that she can get $$$. because you know she ain't making jack from that horrid 'clothing' line dapper james or WTF it is called.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information