Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart: "I Stand By Every Mistake I've Ever Made, So Judge Away"

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I can't get my head around "I stand by my mistakes." What does that even mean? Like Kitty pointed out, you learn from them, sure but stand by them? They need protection? You're proud of them? Are they like little wayward babies you need to defend?

Maybe I'm nitpicking a twit, but I'm so over the arrogance and defensiveness. If I were her I wouldn't mention the affair ever again because it's no one's business.
    i think she's just saying that she owns them and takes responsibility for them and the repercussions, rather than people who do stuff and then blame someone else or somehow make themselves out to be the victim. i don't particularly care for kstew one way or the other but i can respect that.
    Butterfly likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

^^^ that's the way i took it.

actually, i'm more concerned about her 'poetry', if you can call it that. robert frost has nothing to worry about ....

^Haha, yes Frost is safe but the author of the Twilight crap is not!
    Butterfly likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ bully!
    sluce likes this.

Listen bitch, there's an apple aimed at your head! I got it from Bruce Jenner.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ not from brucelina - his was shaved off.

BULLY!

Random comment not related to the article-

She looks so much better as a blonde!
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Stand by her mistake means she doesn't regret it. Standing by is being loyal and this idiot doesn't see anyone else but herself as the victim.

Meh, I have to agree that I stand by my mistakes. They got me to where I am now, which means were they really mistakes? I'm totally happy where I've ended up. I wouldn't have ended up in life now if I hadn't made mistakes. So, the way I look at it is that they were more like moments where I totally fucked up in life by making a total fuck-up of myself!

End note - my run-on sentence is lacking proper grammar ... it's late ... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i think she's just saying that she owns them and takes responsibility for them and the repercussions, rather than people who do stuff and then blame someone else or somehow make themselves out to be the victim. i don't particularly care for kstew one way or the other but i can respect that.
    Yeah I think she was trying to convey that. Sort of. She could have just come out and said that. You don't have to be Einstein to construct the sentence, "I take responsibility for my mistakes." Her phrasing sounds defensive to me. Like back off bitches, I is what I is. Which I'm bored with, and think is the opposite of learning from mistakes.

But I don't care for her so I'm biased.
    FaithyH likes this.

Elite Member

I guess she never has an opportunity to call any of her scenes 'dope', because I have yet to see any well acted ones.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ not from brucelina - his was shaved off.

BULLY!
    And he donated it to me to throw at you!!

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Yeah I think she was trying to convey that. Sort of. She could have just come out and said that. You don't have to be Einstein to construct the sentence, "I take responsibility for my mistakes." Her phrasing sounds defensive to me. Like back off bitches, I is what I is. Which I'm bored with, and think is the opposite of learning from mistakes.

But I don't care for her so I'm biased.
    No I see it as you do. "i did it, so what get over it don't judge me or ill have a temper tantrum". I just don't like her or her miserable personality so I am also biased.
    I used to be Snow White but I drifted.... Mae West

Well, this kind of inarticulacy is nothing less than what I'd expect with an uneducated, arrested-development adult child. She comes off like a rebellious teen. (No insult to the teens I know personally, who have much better vocabularies)

There's been plenty discussion of celebrities who seemed stuck for an inordinate amount of time in whatever age/stage of life they became famous.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmourgirl View Post
    Stand by her mistake means she doesn't regret it. Standing by is being loyal and this idiot doesn't see anyone else but herself as the victim.
    you shouldn't regret anything. regret means living in the past and wishing you'd done things differently. own your mistakes and learn from them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information