Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1490
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson with Married Director

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I don't focus on his face much,...hard to take my eyes off the kids abs. He is a few months younger than my oldest daughter, so I do kind of feel creepy about that...lol But, I think he is a nice looking kid,...better looking than RP in my opinion, anyway.
    When I saw Abducted, I felt like a kinds of a perv for looking as much as I did. I believe he's younger than my son.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    When I saw Abducted, I felt like a kinds of a perv for looking as much as I did. I believe he's younger than my son.
    He's LEGAL... that's all that matters
    Kathie_Moffett and Novice like this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

He's gay. He will never be interested in anyone in this thread.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Kimmi00 View Post
    while the male walks right into 4 figure deals.
    I dunno, I can't stand him and I'd consider him worth every penny of a 4 figure deal for a movie.

Hoping that's a typo?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He's gay. He will never be interested in anyone in this thread.
    Makes merely looking all the more harmlessly entertaining.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I dunno, I can't stand him and I'd consider him worth every penny of a 4 figure deal for a movie.

Hoping that's a typo?
    It was a brain disconnect, seven figures..though I concur.

And she's pregnant, according to some tabloids.
    Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Pregnant — Report: They’re Having A Baby - Hollywood Life

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Having A Baby — Report Tue, November 20, 2012 3:22pm EST by Chloe Melas 156 Comments 56,083 Article Views View Gallery→8 Photos 0 Now that Rob has forgiven Kristen and they’re back together, they’re starting a family, according to a new report. However, our sources tell us otherwise! Read on to find out the truth! Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are going to be parents according to a new report in OK! Magazine. The mag says Kristen has been begging Rob to start a family ever since they got back together. Although Rob was really hurt by her affair with Rupert Sanders, he’s finally given in and the two are in the midst of baby making! Unfortunately, our source says that these two are no where near ready to start a family — keep reading for more details! “Rob finally caved this week,” a source says. “They were talking about their future and Rob told her that as long as she stays true to him, he’s willing to have a baby with her.” We told you that Kristen cheated on Rob with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert. “She’s been on cloud nine ever since and can’t stop talking to her friends about it,” the insider told OK! “She feels like she’s getting a second chance at life. Now that they’re back in a good place and planning their family, she feels alive again. She says she started crying when Rob told her.” Rob and Kristen play parents in Breaking Dawn Part 2, and it’s clear that being onscreen parents helped them realize that they want a family even more. But now that they’ve decided they want a child, the question remains: where will they raise their half-Brit baby? “They’ve both agreed that they want to raise their baby in England,” the source adds. “Rob is very patriotic and he feels like an English childhood is the be-all and end-all. Kristen loves it there too and she feels her baby would have a better shot at a normal upbringing in Europe.” Although it’s exciting to think there would be a Robsten baby, a source close to the couple tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that the report is ”extremely Laughable and not happening, their only child for a long, long time will be [their dog] Bear!” Our source adds, “They are super young and have their careers so far in front of them that a child is not in the cards at this time at all.” Gossip Cop also confirms, with a source saying there is “absolutely no truth” to wedding or baby rumors. Womp! Should Rob and Kristen get married and have babies, HollywoodLifers? Ok! Magazine ➚ GossipCop.com ➚ — Reporting by Russ Weakland, Written by Chloe Melas

Read More at: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Pregnant — Report: They’re Having A Baby - Hollywood Life

The sparkly vampire can't be the daddy.
    He acts as if he he's never seen a vagina upclose nor does he know what to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Squish View Post
    That story is hilarious, the headline says she's pregnant but in the story it says he agreed this week to consider starting a family, and finishes with a bunch of people saying it's flat out bullshit.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Wow, I would love to know how the twitards are reacting to this news. And I just have to say that I LOVE the tag "crying and shaking". It has always cracked me up.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

he’s finally given in and the two are in the midst of baby making!

Baby making does not equal pregnancy. OK Magazine does the same headline every time they want a pregnancy. Aniston has been pregnant like this for 10 years.

If they have a kid they can call it Robsten, forever unbroken
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    I don't know if he is dissing it but if he is then i think it's ridic that people are suddenly deciding that he is adorable because of it. If it was Kristen Stewart dissing it people would be calling her an ungrateful, rude bitch. He owes his career to Twilight so even if he loves or hates it he should respect Stephanie Meyer. I hate when actors suddenly diss the thing that made them famous all because they think they are too cool for it now. I was just reading about Melissa George's freak fit on being asking about Home And Away, what did she expect? She was in Oz on a show by the same channel that makes Home and Away? SIT DOWN PEOPLE!
    I think he made those comments before the first film was even released.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    If they have a kid they can call it Robsten, forever unbroken
    Or a mashup of whatever their mother's names are
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Or a mashup of whatever their mother's names are
    Pattinson's mother is called Clare and Miser Stewart's is Jules. Clules? Julare? Clujuleres?

I felt it exceptionally important for the relevance of this thread to Wikipedia their mothers' names. I also feel it is exceptionally important I underline the fact I wiki'd their names and most definitely did not know them beforehand.
    SuriCruise and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thread Information