Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1490
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson with Married Director

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    Why are her shorts unzipped like that? .
    Easy access.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    You need to brush up on your Twi-knowledge, in Stepheny Meyer's world the vampires are stuck with the hair they have at the time of death, so if they were unfortunate enough to have been turned right after a particularly nasty visit to the hairdresser they'd be buggered for all eternity.
    I guess I skimmed that bit.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Sadly I didn't skim the entire saga.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

My niece just posted this on Facebook. She hates "Twilight" (smart young thing) and stated that this blog entry actually made her change her mind about Robert Pattinson. I just thought it was pretty funny. I guess RPattz hates, well, "RPattz" to begin with, and the rest of Twilight as well.

It's Tumblr and a lot of gifs with smartass Pattinson quotes, so it doesn't copy/paste. But I'd say it's safe for work, etc.

come along pond,please • The last Twilight movie comes out this month. It's time for a Robert Pattinson Tumblr roundup!

Examples:

faithanne likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Umm. Robert is officially, like, the cutest guy EVA. *she says sincerely*

He's actually really hot in the 'baby out of her stomach' gif. I feel ashamed. Must be the soft lighting.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Bronze Member

I don't know if he is dissing it but if he is then i think it's ridic that people are suddenly deciding that he is adorable because of it. If it was Kristen Stewart dissing it people would be calling her an ungrateful, rude bitch. He owes his career to Twilight so even if he loves or hates it he should respect Stephanie Meyer. I hate when actors suddenly diss the thing that made them famous all because they think they are too cool for it now. I was just reading about Melissa George's freak fit on being asking about Home And Away, what did she expect? She was in Oz on a show by the same channel that makes Home and Away? SIT DOWN PEOPLE!
    mjw and mopar like this.

I don't know, I think there is a difference in saying you don't 'get' or 'like' the plot/story of the film/tv show you're in, and downright disrespecting it. It's not like he's saying 'I'm ashamed of being in Twilight and anything related to it' (if he has, I take that back). He's merely being British in my mind; a little sarcastic and (admittedly) some misplaced self-deprecation. He's not commenting on the film production or anything else, just that the book isn't his cup of tea. Considering he's a twenty-something male, that's not exactly surprising. I'd rather he be honest (whether I agree with him or not) than feed the Twihards' crazy by licking Twilight's ass. I think Robert always comes across as very grateful for the opportunities Twilight has given him and his career, unlike Kristen who remains perpetually pissed off at how unlucky she happens to have been by starring in a global hit, being crazy rich and adored (by some) the world over.

And now I've defended Robert Pattinson I'm going to go kiss my Christian Grey poster and play some Justin Bieber.
    Butterfly, Sasha, KrisNine and 2 others like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I admit after I heard Rob singing and playing the guitar I got a little crush on him... Crush for the dirty hippy Rob, not sparkly vamp Rob.
    KrisNine likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I think RPatz sucks ass. He didn't hate the script that much. He has been cashing all those checks the last 4-5 years. I think he could have kept his mouth shut until the saga ended. The whole storyline and actors are horse shit, but they are paying him a ton of money to do it. Be respectful of the author, directors, and your bosses, ect., that are paying you.
    00Kimmi00 and mopar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I think RPatz sucks ass. He didn't hate the script that much. He has been cashing all those checks the last 4-5 years. I think he could have kept his mouth shut until the saga ended. The whole storyline and actors are horse shit, but they are paying him a ton of money to do it. Be respectful of the author, directors, and your bosses, ect., that are paying you.
    Also, the mere fact that people are starting to disassociate him from the franchise and thus accept him more, is playing directly into their plans. The 'affair' (yeh, seems legit , 'Oh, poor Rob..Kristen is a whore'. Great another case of the female lead getting pushed aside while the male walks right into 4 figure deals. We can't claim it's his acting that will get him success outside the franchise either; Kristen and Rob both suck as actors in equal amounts imo.
    Lets bask in his sparkly glow ladies

All three of the leads in this franchise suck in the acting department. But at least Taylor is pretty to look at it.

fgg

seriously? taylor is hideous. there's something really odd about his face, particularly his nose.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't focus on his face much,...hard to take my eyes off the kids abs. He is a few months younger than my oldest daughter, so I do kind of feel creepy about that...lol But, I think he is a nice looking kid,...better looking than RP in my opinion, anyway.

I see no harm in ogling Patts or Lautner. They're both rather "young energetic puppy with floppy ears" cute.

I may stand alone in theorizing that both may actually have some acting talent, but you won't see it in the Twilight flicks! Though I suspect Pattinson of putting a touch of satire into his performances, based on previews I've seen. That would, of course, be completely lost on the Twitards.

In general, I get the sense that British humor goes right by a lot of folks... ;-)
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information