Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1490
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson with Married Director

So I watched Snow White and The Huntman and The Runaways recently. My gosh but KStew is a horrible actress. Both movies sucked and really, she is to blame.

I look forward to this hot mess they call the new Twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I appreciate your effort Levitt but it doesn't satisfy my need to know the true status of Robsten. I won't sleep until I know the truth.
    I know, right? we should be thankful you're able to stay at GR!

What's the worst part of her for me is her terrible diction. It pisses me off. Actually, it's not the worst part, just one of many 'worst parts' that create that horrible 'whole' we know as Kristen Stewart.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Will someone please help me. I am so confused and don't know what to think anymore. Is Robsten borken or unbroken?

They might be borken, but since they're both gay I doubt it.
    Kathie_Moffett, Syd, sluce and 2 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I guess as long as she keeps fucking directors she doesn't have to be that great an actress.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well the words out so directors will be on the prowl Im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I guess as long as she keeps fucking directors she doesn't have to be that great an actress.
    burrrrrrnnn
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and 4 More Questionable Couplings

By SHEILA MARIKAR | Good Morning America – 22 hrs ago

Add Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's reconciliation to the list of Things That Make You Go "Hmm."
    The couple that crumbled in the wake of Stewart's transgressions with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director have reportedly rekindled their relationship, just in time to hit red carpets around the world to promote the final installment in the "Twilight" saga, "Breaking Dawn -- Part 2," out next month. Last week, Stephen Colbert tweeted his analysis of the news: "Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are back together! Wow, and so close to the release date of their new movie. That's lucky!"
    Indeed. The history of Hollywood hookups is rife with examples of people who came together -- or at least let relationship rumors linger -- at convenient times in their careers:

Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal

'Twas a love story that was, perhaps, pure fiction. Swiftenhaal came to be when she had an album to hawk ("Speak Now") and he had a movie to promote ("Love and Other Drugs"). But in January 2011, the two ended their weeks-long "relationship" -- in quotes because their romance appeared to consist of little more than meet-ups over coffee, and neither of their reps ever confirmed the two were actually dating.

Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler

A brush of the bottom was all it took for gossip-mongers to put Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler together. In 2010, while the two were promoting "The Bounty Hunter," Butler put his hand on Aniston's rear end while posing for photographs in Paris. It didn't help that Aniston had previously gushed about Butler being "the best!" Within hours, anonymous sources opened up about the two "hugging and touching each other" on a cruise around the City of Light.

Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan

In December 2009, just before she and her father began a press push for her VH1 series, "The Price of Beauty," Jessica Simpson was linked to an unlikely paramour -- Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan. She's blond, he's bald. She's country poppy, he's dark alt-rock.
    Over the course of a month, Simpson tweeted about a potential collaboration with Corgan and gushed about how she admired his "enlightening outlook on faith." They were photographed together, and sources spoke anonymously about them "getting to know each other." Then, as fast as Simporgan swept into the public conciousness, the "couple" fizzled.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

It's not unreasonable to think that Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt (of MTV's "The Hills") signed a pact in 2006 to embark on a relationship for the sole purpose of seeing how long the media would watch them. Through their wedding, her plastic surgery, their separation and their reconciliation, we did. And look how far it's gotten them: Montag's hosting the third anniversary party of a Las Vegas strip club later this month.

Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and 4 More Questionable Couplings - Yahoo! News
    ------Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.-----

sorry for some reason it double posted. deleted it
    ------Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.-----

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    I can't take that Kaiser person on Celebitchy seriously when i comes to the Rob/Kristen thing. She is so biased against Kristen that she just becomes nasty and it clouds her judgement - calling her smelly and unwashed ? Sorry but that is classic Robsessed twaddle. At least Laineygossip is objective about it. Kaiser insisted Rob would never take her back for as long as she could, even after Lainey said they were still together which was odd because usually she kisses Lainey's ass and tries to imitate her writing style. I dislike gossip writers who write like fangirls, i might as well go to any fansite. Say what you will about Lainey but at least she is objective about celebrities, even if she cannot stand them.

Also, i never thought i would dig a lemon leather jacket but i am digging Kstew's.
    That's the biggest load of bullshit I've read in this entire thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    They might be borken, but since they're both gay I doubt it.
    THIS!!!! x eleventy
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    That's the biggest load of bullshit I've read in this entire thread!
    I know. Lainey objective.

Kidman. Timberlake. Biel. Robsten. Gosling. Brangelina. Aniston. Paltrow. Gyllenhaall. Need I go on? Bitch is biased like a 13-year-old fan girl. That's why people go on about her age. Her blog looks like the FB page of a teenager.

Not only is she biased, she is also on the payroll of celebs, publicists, and studios.

I only read her damn blog, because she gives us juicy blinds and reveals.
    Waterslide likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I know. Lainey objective.

Kidman. Timberlake. Biel. Robsten. Gosling. Brangelina. Aniston. Paltrow. Gyllenhaall. Need I go on? Bitch is biased like a 13-year-old fan girl. That's why people go on about her age. Her blog looks like the FB page of a teenager.

Not only is she biased, she is also on the payroll of celebs, publicists, and studios.

I only read her damn blog, because she gives us juicy blinds and reveals.
    True facts. Lainey acts like Kidman killed her cat-- like she has a personal vendetta against Nicole. I wonder if the CO$ paid Lainey for her service? Otherwise, her attitude is inexplicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    True facts. Lainey acts like Kidman killed her cat-- like she has a personal vendetta against Nicole. I wonder if the CO$ paid Lainey for her service? Otherwise, her attitude is inexplicable.

Interesting you should say this about Lainey (and COS). I recently saw Lainey at one of her gossip events and thought she was unusually soft on Scientology. I was really suprised and unimpressed.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Weren't there several Lainey blinds that were blatantly Nicole Kidman that as they went on seemed to be sourced more and more from staff from the BI subject's first marriage? I think I commented on one of the later blinds that they were starting to read like a $ci was feeding them in and Lainey was lapping them up.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Weren't there several Lainey blinds that were blatantly Nicole Kidman that as they went on seemed to be sourced more and more from staff from the BI subject's first marriage? I think I commented on one of the later blinds that they were starting to read like a $ci was feeding them in and Lainey was lapping them up.
    I can't remember those but I had always thought Scientology made her uncomfortable. She used to say "chills" all the time when referring to it. The Lainey event was shortly after Tom and Katie split up and she spent a fair amount of time talking about how Katie handled the split and about Nicole not appearing to fight for her kids with Tom in the same way as Katie.She didn't say anything terrible about Nicole per se but just compared the two women's behavior.

I can't recall exactly what she said about Scientology that got me quite upset with her except the following-"What we know about Scientology only comes from people who have left it" meaning, obviously, that alot of the things we have heard might not be true. She likened it to Opus Dei as a matter of fact. I thought that was not a great comparison. She did say that it was really wierd and fed these actors' narcissism and insecurities (which it does) but that's about all she said. I almost got the feeling that she was really backing off from it. She seemed to be watching her words although people who went to her later events didn't necessarily agree with me.

Thread Information