Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson with Married Director

mjw
    Elite Member

I clicked over to Tumblr as soon as the public apology hit. Sorry but these people are hilarious.

how do we know this ‘statement’ is true though…
    I'm just gonna say this once.

Kristen would never in a million years hurt Rob like that, let alone do it so publicly, WITH A MARRIED MAN. She’s not angelina jolie!! I don’t know where they get off putting out fake statements from her, but you know just as well as I do that “I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry,” is not Kristen speaking. I don’t know who is claiming that she said this, but I know it’s not her.

And I’m so sorry that she has fans who are being tricked by the tabloids about her, but I have complete faith that she is not that kind of person.
    If anybody wants to talk, just privately send us a message in our inbox and we’ll be more then welcome to console eachother on this heartache.
    Also is it wrong that I think it feels good for gender equality that kristen stewart was the one to cheat on robert pattinson and not the other way around? I mean it’s not like women don’t ever cheat, but in ~*celeb-gossip-world*~ the ones you hear about tend to be men being unfaithful and whatnot while their partners look on, their perfection spoiled by their philandering spouses. Does realisation of an equal ‘right’ to cheat on someone count as women’s liberation?
    Just want to give a huge thanks to all the amazing fans going into deep ass research for proof Kristen didn't cheat. It's quite reassuring and awesome! YOU GUYS ROCK!
    angileek42 likes this.

^I need a smiley with a big ol gaping jaw drop.. those ppl are u.n.r.e.a.l

Quote:
    If anybody wants to talk, just privately send us a message in our inbox and we’ll be more then welcome to console eachother on this heartache.

Quote Originally Posted by mohandaskganja View Post
    this is going to give "snow white and the hunstman: The director's cut" a whole new meaning....
    bol
    rockchick likes this.

bit of a crappy statement

The twihard meltdowns are so funny to read.

just saw this on another forum, Apparently his wife posted it on her instagram and then deleted.. found it funny

my bad the picture was already posted, didn't show up on my phone before
    Last edited by Tati; July 25th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Omg LOL! I can't believe she admitted it! Oh wow...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Yeah she has a 'I'm only putting up with this because I have to' look about her. Especially in the last photo.
    She always has that expression about life itself.

Hit By Ban Bus!

What the actual fuck? I totally had her down as lesbian, or at least young, confused and with lesbian tendencies.

This whole thing just seems so untrue. I can't explain it any other way. Rob in particular always seemed like such a non-offensive, nice enough, middle -class english kid, who suddenly found himself working in Hollywood. Without confirming any names, times, places etc. the "relationship" between him and Kristen just seemed like a non-committal load of media crap, but this!??!? - this just seems way too much.

The director just issued a statement/apology as well. Tmz has it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Wow, I knew the Twitards were nuts but I never realized...

I, for one, can't even bring myself to care about this "scandal." The whole Robsten thing reeked of publicity stunt and I never really cared for either of them.

*takes thread off ignore now that the twiturds are going apeshit*

People has the director's apology too: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

The British director, 41, is married to actress-model Liberty Ross, with whom he has two young children. Stewart, 22, has been in a relationship with her Twilight costar Robert Pattinson, 26, since they first met when filming nearly four years ago.

Ross – who yesterday Tweeted the Marilyn Monroe quote, "sometimes bad things fall apart so better things can fall together," before deleting her Twitter account – appeared as a young Stewart's mother in Huntsman.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Ahhh these Twi-tarts are making my day. Kudos to the one who sees this as advancement for women. LMFAO!!!!!

Also is it wrong that I think it feels good for gender equality that kristen stewart was the one to cheat on robert pattinson and not the other way around? I mean it’s not like women don’t ever cheat, but in ~*celeb-gossip-world*~ the ones you hear about tend to be men being unfaithful and whatnot while their partners look on, their perfection spoiled by their philandering spouses. Does realisation of an equal ‘right’ to cheat on someone count as women’s liberation?
    mjw, MsChiff and KrisNine like this.

Is it sick that I wonder how many of these twiturds might off themselves??
    mjw likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

mjw
    Elite Member

ovelies, please.

All this talk about “tearing apart the fandom” is almost as sad as people saying “the end of the Twilight Saga, with Breaking Dawn Part 2”.

Believe in #ROBSTEN! Have a little more faith in our Queen.

They have NEVER EVER issued an official statement about ANYTHING, ever. Why would they now?

Shit. I’m hoping they do something crazy like get married & have triplets. Now THAT would be a “Fuck You, ROBSTEN LIVES” move on their part.

They’ve always done things their own way.

I don’t believe this rubbish for one. Single. Moment.
    It´s a funny world we live in. Even though they never tried to fit in, never tried to be what others wanted them to be, they were always themselves. I don´t get this whole media thing anymore, sure I never quite figured it out anyway, but this is deeply messed up. First they think they can show us the perfect love, that true love can still be out there for every one of us, and then, just at the moment we believe in it, they screw us over. Kristen and Rob are so much more then the media can ever show us, we will -hopefully- never know everything about them, because that´s just it, there is a line, even if it´s not possible for us to see clearly sometime- it´s called private life. So that´s just it, you know? I don´t get this, why built up a love and then just destroy it again because you just can, because you have some power over a few people who believe in this shit… I surely don´t doubt that these pictures are good or look any kind of real, but if you look behind the person, if you just take one moment, you see and you know that this is not real. Because come on guys, we know them better then anyone!!! So just screw them, screw media and this shitty press, we believe in them so let´s just stop this hatred against each other.
    Kristen is probably crying over this fake statement what if she has a meltdown or something
    Would you turn on your best friend for one mistake? Then don't turn on Kristen Stewart!
    i can’t wait for the breaking dawn prem so i can get to the front and scream my love for kristen and make sure she hears me
    I hope I'm not annoying anyone w/these posts. I just find these reactions fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    *takes thread off ignore now that the twiturds are going apeshit*

People has the director's apology too: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

The British director, 41, is married to actress-model Liberty Ross, with whom he has two young children. Stewart, 22, has been in a relationship with her Twilight costar Robert Pattinson, 26, since they first met when filming nearly four years ago.

Ross – who yesterday Tweeted the Marilyn Monroe quote, "sometimes bad things fall apart so better things can fall together," before deleting her Twitter account – appeared as a young Stewart's mother in Huntsman.
    he really should have thrown in a few more beautiful and heavenlys.. weak
    greysfang and deenz like this.

I'm enjoying those fucking little lunatic morons meltdowns, keep em coming.
    greysfang and Honeythorn like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Ugh, I feel really bad for the wife. Caught in the midst of her husband cheating, and with a greasy try-hard no less. He's a bastard and I'd want to tell him to choke on his stupid apology.
    MsChiff likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information