Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson with Married Director

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I agree with those who said the Robsten relationship is fake. It always smacked of good PR and maybe a bearding situation.

I like the theory that Kristen is fucking for reasons other than passion.
    LOL at Robsten. And where's Mel? This looks like another Jenni scenario to me although not with years of desperation as yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Melyanna View Post
    It does, yet it manages to look less staged that anything she did with Pattinson.
    mmhhh i'm not sure. i definitely think she's at least bi and was/is in love with nikki reed, but i also think she actually did look like she was into pattinson once.

it just doesn't make sense to me why they would release this story on purpose, but these pictures look way too staged for me. like someone said before, being seen as a homewrecker is "worse" than being seen as a lesbian from a PR-viewpoint, and apart from that, i don't think her sexuality is really talked about much in the mainstream media, is it? so why risk being seen as a cheater just to prove you're hetero?
    MohandasKGanja and angileek42 like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm looking at those photos and she doesn't seem all that into it to me. He is way more into her. Maybe she's trying to get a part in some other project of his or something.
    Totally agree. She looks more turned on in that pic with Charlize then she does with this dude.

Astrologically speaking, Robert Pattinson born under the sign of Taurus must be so sad. The couple, who met on the set of Twilight, have always shared something special. Of course, living life under the spotlight, plus all the temptations Hollywood offers, must have taken its toll on Rob + Kristen. Can he ever forgive her?

For Kristen Stewart, she’s a fiery Aries girl, but still only 22 years old. Rupert Sanders, who’s a much older 41 year old man, must have seduced her. He’s married with kids! What was she thinking?

Well, Astrochicks predicts that Rob + Kristen may split but we think these two can work it out. Kristen is still young and immature, Rupert has no intentions of leaving his wife and needs to learn to keep it in his pants. For Rob, we are just heartbroken for him, we hope these two can work it out. Stay tuned.
    Sorry, this cracked me up!
    ConstanceSpry and mjw like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

wow those are some scary fans.. living in another world

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Sorry, this cracked me up!
    A twitard/astrotard hybrid, cool.
    Lobelia likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    mmhhh i'm not sure. i definitely think she's at least bi and was/is in love with nikki reed, but i also think she actually did look like she was into pattinson once.

it just doesn't make sense to me why they would release this story on purpose, but these pictures look way too staged for me. like someone said before, being seen as a homewrecker is "worse" than being seen as a lesbian from a PR-viewpoint, and apart from that, i don't think her sexuality is really talked about much in the mainstream media, is it? so why risk being seen as a cheater just to prove you're hetero?
    It doesn't make sense. How does participating in the screwing up of two relationships give you a better standing in the public eye than being seen as lesbian or bi?

Moreover, I find it difficult to believe that being seen as bi would harm her career. Has it affected Madonna's? If anything, it got her extra publicity.

Amber Heard, who is an up and coming actor, was recently identified as being bi. This is what she said:
    It didn't really affect anything in my career. I don't think the producers and directors I've worked with care one way or another... I don't want to be labeled as one thing or another. In the past I've had successful relationships with men, and now I'm in this successful relationship with a woman. When it comes to love I am totally open. I don't want to be put into a category, as in 'I'm this' or 'I'm that.'

Maybe if she comes out as bi/lesbian/whatever else it would also out her "romance" with Rob as fake. The twitosphere would implode!

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Quote:
    Astrologically speaking, Robert Pattinson born under the sign of Taurus must be so sad. The couple, who met on the set of Twilight, have always shared something special. Of course, living life under the spotlight, plus all the temptations Hollywood offers, must have taken its toll on Rob + Kristen. Can he ever forgive her?

For Kristen Stewart, she’s a fiery Aries girl, but still only 22 years old. Rupert Sanders, who’s a much older 41 year old man, must have seduced her. He’s married with kids! What was she thinking?

Well, Astrochicks predicts that Rob + Kristen may split but we think these two can work it out. Kristen is still young and immature, Rupert has no intentions of leaving his wife and needs to learn to keep it in his pants. For Rob, we are just heartbroken for him, we hope these two can work it out. Stay tuned.
    Astrologically speaking (wtf?), I hope the wife kicks his ass to the curb anyway.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    Maybe if she comes out as bi/lesbian/whatever else it would also out her "romance" with Rob as fake. The twitosphere would implode!
    This is a pet peeve of mine. If she is bisexual, it doesn't mean her romance with Rob was fake. People need to look up the meaning of the word bisexual.

I'm not saying you are that small-minded, but there are many that are.
    BelledeJour likes this.

^ I did not mean this as my personal opinion, I meant the twihards who are pondering this affair while having a shower. No offense taken
    MsChiff and mjw like this.

This is really fantastic, I was getting so bored with Tom Thumb's divorce.
    MsChiff, mjw, BelledeJour and 1 others like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Kristen has publicly admitted to the affair. God be with the Twihards.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," Stewart said in a statement Wednesday.

Kristen Stewart's Apology to Robert Pattinson for Cheating - Couples, Scandals & Feuds, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson : People.com

Is that a real statement? Wow, you never see people come out and admit these things anymore!

This is going to give "Snow White and the Hunstman: The Director's Cut" a whole new meaning....
    mjw, MsChiff, KrisNine and 9 others like this.

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information