Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson with Married Director

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    and what's in it for Stewart? Bad publicity? The chance to be labelled a whore?
    "Proof" that she's hetero. Her "relationship" with Pattinson didn't manage it for anyone but Twihards. Maybe she wants to be a bad girl like Angelina Jolie.

Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

"Pattinson's Worst Nightmare" ROFL. I'll bet. Right behind mandatory shampoos and delousings.
    Jadestone, czb, BootsyCJr and 1 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Those posts are hysterical. These poor people will never be able to function in the real world. I hope some of them come and post here to tell us all how pure the Robsten love really is.

So did the wife really state "WOW" in response to the story?
    mjw likes this.

I'm looking at those photos and she doesn't seem all that into it to me. He is way more into her. Maybe she's trying to get a part in some other project of his or something.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by blinditembabe View Post
    "Proof" that she's hetero. Her "relationship" with Pattinson didn't manage it for anyone but Twihards.
    Why would she give a crap if people think she's hetero or not? Being thought of as a homewrecking whore is better than being thought of as gay or bi or whatever? I don't think so. I thought I read somewhere they had an open relationship like Will and Jada. As long as they didn't get caught, they could do whatever with whoever. I can't find it though, so I'm not sure about that.
    mjw and fattymatty like this.

Oh man, his wife must want to kick his ass into the next century.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm looking at those photos and she doesn't seem all that into it to me. He is way more into her. Maybe she's trying to get a part in some other project of his or something.
    Yeah she has a 'I'm only putting up with this because I have to' look about her. Especially in the last photo.
    nancydrew likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

I can see that those pictures of “her and Rupert” in the car may be confusing at first, but if you really look at them, they’re obviously fake because that’s not Kristen. Because she would never do that, EVER. She’s kind, and we all know she’s been in love with Rob for almost four years now. Also, she’s extremely smart and would never jeopardize her career or her dignity for a fling. That didn’t happen with Rob, who was single and ridiculously in love with her, and it won’t happen with anyone, let alone with a married person. She is very aware that they’re constantly being chased, and she wouldn’t do this to neither Rob nor herself.

Now, you may have been shocked when the pictures came out, and then when Gossip Cop kinda confirmed it, but if you keep believing those rumours then you’re not a real fan. You don’t know her, and you are judging her. And that’s even worse than what she’s allegedly done.

That’s not Kristen. She’s awesome and brilliant and loyal so please stop the drama.
    And … Congratulations US Weekly, you have a nice photoshop! But not good enough to fool the REAL fans.

Fuck this! Robsten is unbroken.
    I hope Kristen is just able to laugh this off and treat it like the joke it is. I seriously don’t know what I would do if I found out this hurt her in anyway.

And don’t give me any of that ‘she cheated, she’s not the victim’ shit.

It’s insane that people sit up here and, for the lack of a better word, bully her. This goes beyond bullying. It’s just disgusting the things that you guys are saying about her. What if that was your best friend they were talking about in the tabloids? Would you be saying all these rude things?

It’s just crazy how quick people are to judge others and attack them. This is just like fucking high school drama. You shouldn’t believe a damn thing until the person themselves, in this case Kristen, says it’s true or not.
    I don’t think it is in Kristens nature to cheat, especially on such a precious man like Rob.
    I’m unfollowing anyone who seriously thinks that Kristen Stewart cheated on Rob. Yes, because the PHOTOSHOPPED picture is so true. Because Kristen’s ear is so fucking close to her eye.

I’m sorry, but I guess it’s just me who doesn’t have their ears so close to their eyes. I mean, aren’t we all suppose to have earholes, but I guess, Kristen doesn’t. Weird.

How in the world can you be on Tumblr all day, workwith photoshop, I MEAN, YOU PHOTOSHOP FOR A LIVING, and you can’t spot a photoshopped picture.

Holy fuck. You people are fucking STUPID.

/rant
    More to enjoy. I'm enjoying the Twihard meltdowns way too much.
    rollo, robbie and Kat Scorp like this.

I agree with those who said the Robsten relationship is fake. It always smacked of good PR and maybe a bearding situation.

I like the theory that Kristen is fucking for reasons other than passion.

I think she and Rob are (were) a couple and I don't think this is a PR stunt. Maybe I'm naive, maybe I'm a twitard, but I don't see that the movie needs this publicity to sell tickets. The movie will do just fine.

I feel sorry for the wife and Rob. No one should find out that their relationship is ending because their partners were stupid enough to get caught on camera.

Those (twitard) bitches seriously need to seek professional help. On the other hand...
    MsChiff likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't know why Kristen is fucking a married man but this kind of publicity isn't good for any of them.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I don't know why Kristen is fucking a married man but this kind of publicity isn't good for any of them.
    Yeah. What a stain to her fame.
    /sigh

Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information