Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson with Married Director

Wasn't there a blind about this?!

but the real question and the super important detail I need is: What ethnicity is Ashley Greene? I mean, other than that... meh, fuck em all!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(ē_ē)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I've got no fucks to give.
    Lobelia likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I feel bad for the wife and kids. Actually, I kinda love the wife with her tweets and drunk Snow White picture! I can't stand Kristen, her popularity baffles me, and I am enjoying watching the collective Internet meltdown that Robsten fans are currently having.

Making out in a parked car on a public street with a married man who is not your boyfriend? Kristen:

US Weekly has photos this week of Kristen Stewart making out with Rupert Sanders. Rupert directed Snow White & The Huntsman and is married to Vogue model, Liberty Ross, who played Stewart's mother in the movie. The couple has two young kids. Her reaction? "Wow." Both Us Weekly and People confirm that Kristen Stewart has been having an affair with the director. The photos are from July 17th, but the affair has been going on much longer. I have a blind item about it somewhere, but have not dug it out yet. Even The Enquirer had a blind about it too. People tried to shrug it off for Kristen as a one time thing and that she is a "good girl," and she is devastated about it. Uh huh. Well, as I said on Twitter yesterday when the story broke, if Robert Pattinson is allowed to be with multiple people, Kristen should be too. The only difference is that Robert does not sleep with married people who have kids.

Crazy Days and Nights

Bronze Member

I'm not buying it. She pings my gaydar too much for me to think this is anything but a carefully scripted PR plot to make Kristen Stewart look like a sexy hetero girl while Pattinson gets to escape from the contract without having to be the bad guy.

I don't think she's asexual either. There are way too many early photos of her with Nikki Reed displaying a level of intimacy that indicates that they were closer than 'bff's' early on.

Personally, I'm holding out for Nikki Reed to get desperate enough to write a tell all.

*puts thread on permanent ignore*
    nancydrew likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(ē_ē)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by blinditembabe View Post
    I'm not buying it. She pings my gaydar too much for me to think this is anything but a carefully scripted PR plot to make Kristen Stewart look like a sexy hetero girl while Pattinson gets to escape from the contract without having to be the bad guy.
    This is like that phrase, "Who are you going to believe - me or your lying eyes?"

Once again, it doesn't make sense as a publicity ploy because there's nothing in it for the director guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    The Mrs.

She is hot. And has amazing lips. This guy is morally AND visually impaired.
    sluce, MsChiff, Lalique and 1 others like this.

These people are all assholes, except maybe the wife. If she dimed them out by calling the paps and then Us Weekly, she has my mark. Well played, wifey.
    sluce, greysfang and Lobelia like this.
    ďWhat are you looking at, sugar-tits?Ē - Mel Gibson

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This is like that phrase, "Who are you going to believe - me or your lying eyes?"

Once again, it doesn't make sense as a publicity ploy because there's nothing in it for the director guy.
    Fame? Celebrity? For a lot of people, that's all they need. I'd never heard of him before this morning.

and what's in it for Stewart? Bad publicity? The chance to be labelled a whore?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

mjw
    Elite Member

Did some thinking in the shower...
    I realise why Iím so heartbroken over a couple who doesnít even I know I exist.

Itís because Robsten represented hope for me: a hopeless romantic. {Iíve been single since birth (Lol, 17 years, it ainít that long actually)} They represented the hope that you could like someone & just wait for that someone who was in a separate relationship.

And I always thought they were like friends who became best friends then they fell in love & somehow found a way to make it work despite all the bullshit.

They represented the hope that maybe, one day, Iíll find a boyfriend who would be willing to do just anything to have me by his side. Someone who would just wait till I figure things out & sort my own feelings out.

I donít know. Looking back i realise thatís what I feel every time I watch an interview, see a quote, a picture or just anything with Robsten in it.

Now Iím just so confused. Sigh. Iím not gonna make any concrete judgments about the whole hoohah but from I see now on twitter & tumblr, it doesnít seem very good.
    This is just the pessimist in me talking.

The optimist says ďWhen you find out this is just a rumour/fake story, youíre gonna be sitting in a corner laughing and crying your eyes out for even believing that fake shit for one secondĒ.

What do I do now?

I need a hug. Since I have no one to hug, Iíll just go hug my pillow.
    Ugh, I think I want to cry. Why am I doing this to my self this isnít even any of my business! I seriously hope that Kristen sues us weekly for their bullshit story. ROBSTEN IS UNBROKEN!

I'm just so devastated right now. I still have faith in Rob and Kristen, and I am still so badly hoping that Kristen knows better than to do any of this. I am a fan, I stand by her. But I'm worrying about how they're dealing with all of this. I know they're used to so many rumors but this is a big one. I hope both of them are okay. Deep in my heart, I am believing that none of this is true. So Rob and Kris, stay strong. Rob, make that call to your mom telling her this is false, please.
    This whole thing is ridiculous. Everybody who knows Kristen a little bit better must know that she wouldnít do that. Person who claims in almost every interview that honesty is important in relationship wouldnít do something like that. Look at fans. They know itís not true and I think Rob didnít hesitate for one second. He knows Kristen the best. If people who know her only through her interviews think that she didnít do it than Rob is laughing for sure. Why it is big deal? Iím so sick of this people. How can somebody print that? They didnít think about how it will influence Rupertís children. What about their friends? They arenít old enough to understand that this whole thing is only about how to earn more money. Did US Weekly think about that? I donít think so. Everybody should move on. We saw Robsten together. Iíve never seen this kind of love. I mean, itís kind of love we just read about it and now we have it in front our eyes in real life. How could somebody doubt that?
    Some gems from Tumblr. I know some of them are long but they are a great laugh.
    BBDSP, angileek42, robbie and 1 others like this.

^^ Almost crying with laughter!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Maybe we'll get lucky and some of them will kill themsleves. Like when Valentino died.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by blinditembabe View Post
    Fame? Celebrity? For a lot of people, that's all they need. I'd never heard of him before this morning.
    Divorce? Half his assets gone? No more sex with a woman who is more attractive than Kristen Stewart? Bitter kids who he only sees every other weekend? Please, someone help me out with the upside for Rupert. I'm not seeing it.

Thread Information