Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile: New Couple Alert?

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    The affair seemed staged. It was so public and it did not make any sense at all. I think she wanted out of her relationship contract with Robert.
    Why would Pattinson need a relationship contract? All the blinds about him were that he is doing women right and left.

Elite Member

She had a contract? Why the fuck would she need one? She's a bigger name than he is. I don't believe that for a second. I simply think she likes both men and woman. The whole affair thing would not be something that was created. That would be incredibly stupid on her behalf.
    mopar likes this.

Good for her. I think the rumor was the affair was staged to give Pattinson and Stewart an out on their fake relationship.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

i'm glad she's happy but her girlfriend is fug. her face reminds me of perverted/sex-crazed friend on family guy.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Regarding the breakup with Pattinson - They wouldn't have to stage a crazy event like this in order to break up. They could just go their own separate ways like most other people. It would also have resulted in little to no blowback on Stewart. In addition, that director dude got divorced shortly after this. It seems kind of strange that you would have two other parties sign up for a situation like that.
    joebob and Linne like this.

I think the affair was more likely staged to give the film publicity.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Regarding the breakup with Pattinson - They wouldn't have to stage a crazy event like this in order to break up. They could just go their own separate ways like most other people. It would also have resulted in little to no blowback on Stewart. In addition, that director dude got divorced shortly after this. It seems kind of strange that you would have two other parties sign up for a situation like that.
    Mo-I'd normally agree with this but those crazy ass Robsten fans bought the whole act and they needed an out. The director dude was probably already getting divorced.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I guess anything is possible, but the director (if I remember correctly) had two young kids. It would take a pretty reprehensible person to put his family out there to be part of this - where his kids could read about it later.

Also, cheating on Pattinson brings a lot more ire from Robsten fans than just going your own separate ways. I don't think being referred to as a homewrecker or trampire is a good development and would be entirely avoidable if they just broke up.
    Kittylady and Butterfly like this.

^ Yeah, I'm all for conspiracy theories but I don't see how the director guy had anything to gain. It was his first feature, and he lost his chance to direct the sequel, his (now-ex) wife also lost her acting role in the second movie (as did Stewart) and of course, the divorce with two young kids involved. Just to get publicity for the movie and get the Robsten fans off Stewart's back? If that was the plan, I'd say it was a piss-poor plan that backfired big time.
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Soo, nobody thinks the blowjob was quid-pro-quo for a secured role in the sequel? Of corse it backfired, when they got caught.

Special bond: Alicia is said to have worked as Kristen's assistant before the pair became best friends
    The denial is strong with this one.
    Kittylady likes this.

I wouldnt say it is denial, I just don't think Kristen has said anything at all about it. Even with Robert, they kept it as private as they could.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information