Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Kristen Bell Reveals She Contracted ‘Anal Worms’ From Her Daughter

  1. #31
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    24,090

    Default

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!!!!
    Heidi Ho 2.0 likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

  2. #32
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    56,822

    Default

    Oh, no. Bitter's having a stroke.
    BITTER and Bluebonnet like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  3. #33
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    53,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    She should become a nurse or get some nurse friends because she'd fit right in at the potluck table.

    Pinworms are a fact of life. A gross, ugly fact of life, but all the same.

    They never showed up in this house thank gawd.
    this.
    to me it's weirder how squeamish people are about normal things.
    people get pinworms, people have sex and their kids walk in on them. it's just life. big fucking deal.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  4. #34
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    19,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Oh, no. Bitter's having a stroke.
    Really? I didn't think she was his type? /smutty laugh
    LaFolie, weathered1 and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  5. #35
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    28,023

    Default

    I find over sharers and TMI types entertaining, for the most part.

    One day, Mrs Mo and I went over to pick up our daughter from a friend's house. The dad was there, and he is this really friendly charismatic guy but he cannot stop himself. About 5 minutes in, he is telling us about his vasectomy operation, and how his brother's were there for him, and how the gown didn't cover him properly and how embarrassed he was about the "shrinkage" he was experiencing. Luckily the kids were out of the room at the time. But Mrs. Mo and I were stealing glances at each other like "can you believe this???".

    And when we got back home, it was more like.....

  6. #36
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    24,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Oh, no. Bitter's having a stroke.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

  7. #37
    Gold Member Classic Broad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    WTH is wrong with her????
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

  8. #38
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,216

    Default

    I'm giving anal worms a bump because they're more interesting than that closeted celebrity cult member who wears lifts in his shoes.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  9. #39
    Elite Member Witchywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    I'll know it when I see it.
    Posts
    4,543

    Default

    Ya, it's disgusting but hysterical and a bit educational. My pup had worms and it was a real pain in the ass.
    BITTER and Bluebonnet like this.

  10. #40
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    56,822

    Default

    literally
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  11. #41
    Elite Member yanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    10,219

    Default

    I wouldn't even tell people about that time my cat had anal worms. WTF is wrong with Kristen sharing something like this???
    emkat, BITTER and Waterslide like this.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

  12. #42
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    24,090

    Default

    What scares me is that they’re easier to catch than Ithought….
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

  13. #43
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    15,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    She should become a nurse or get some nurse friends because she'd fit right in at the potluck table.

    Pinworms are a fact of life. A gross, ugly fact of life, but all the same.

    They never showed up in this house thank gawd.
    I have a couple nurse friends and I like to think I'm not too horribly squeamish in general, and I love to ask questions, but I will admit worms poking out of a butt because they're attracted to a flashlight gives me a little pause.

    I think the TMI is grosser than the actual worms. Like CFG said, it's more about broadcasting this fact to schoolmates than it is to have it happen.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  14. #44
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    28,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    What scares me is that they’re easier to catch than Ithought….
    If you are in a real pinch, the person to call about this is Reba McIntyre:


  15. #45
    Elite Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,852

    Default

    The chicken poblano I had last night made me a bit paranoid today after reading this previously. I'm sure the tequila in my margaritas killed any possibility of worms.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kristen Bell
    By fgg in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 20th, 2010, 02:19 PM
  2. Kristen Bell
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 10th, 2009, 03:31 PM
  3. Kristen Bell
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 9th, 2009, 11:54 AM
  4. Kristen Bell
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 5th, 2009, 09:07 AM
  5. Kristen Bell
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: October 21st, 2008, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •