Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard are expecting their first child together

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    Aww I like them. I'm a big fan of Kristen Stewart because of Veronica Mars and her appearances on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, so I'm happy for them.

Freudian slip? You just outed yourself as a Twitard!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh for fuck's sake! It's infected me! Someone shoot me please. I just came from the fashion forum and looked at her greasy ass. I'm not a twitard I swear!

That's okay, Freud understands.

But we don't!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

The Most Honest, Beautiful, Heartbreaking Celebrity Baby Bump Photo Ever
    By Jessica Ferri | Love + Sex – 8 hours ago.. .
    The Family Photo. (Photo: Daxtumbler.tumblr.com)

It's Thursday afternoon, and I'm sitting at my desk, crying over Kristen Bell's baby bump.

On Wednesday Dax Shepard posted an essay on his Tumblr about his father, who recently passed away from cancer. At the end of the post, he shares a photo of his father with his hand on the belly of Shepard’s pregnant wife, Kirsten Bell.

“She lifted her shirt up and he put his hand on her swollen stomach. He left it there for the better part of an hour. He was smiling from ear to ear, sitting contently, unable to put together a sentence, but still capable of connecting to the new family member we were creating.”

Sadly, Shepard’s father didn’t get to see the birth—he passed away on December 31. “But that didn’t get in the way of him meeting the new baby,” Shepard writes. “It was an emotional and triumphant moment. One I will never forget. If I live to be a thousand, I will still be in debt to my wife for giving him that one last thrill.”

And I'm in debt to Dax Shepard for sharing such an unusually honest and moving portrait of a real, complex relationship. Seriously, someone pass the tissues.

Shepard’s father was a recovering alcoholic and spent 25 years in Alcoholics Anonymous. As a result he “accumulated the most colorful, caring group of friends you’d ever want to see,” and when Shepherd struggled to travel between his work commitments in L.A. and his father in Detroit, his dad “was never alone. Not for one second.”

The two men weren’t always close, but his diagnosis had brought them together. “We had taken on this cancer project together. He chose me to deal with all the doctors and creditors and landlords. It was the only project we ever teamed up on. We never built a tree house or a soapbox derby car together, but you would have never known it by watching us tear through chemo decisions and radiation plans. We were two great minds with one single thought: get into the end zone gracefully.”

As his health deteriorates, Shepard writes that his father never lost his spirit, chowing down on his favorite foods, “he was like a perpetually stoned, pregnant woman,” and when he did lose his appetite, he flirted with the nurse when she inserted his catheter. “Here was a man, a bona-fide food addict, who had lost his will to eat. He couldn’t walk, and up until then, had stopped talking. But here he was . . . ready to party. It was his only vital sign still thriving. It was indomitable; impervious to the suite of diseases ravaging his body.”

In the end, Shepard's father passed away without pain. “Our first project together was a total success. My only regret is that we didn’t take on more together.”

In a time of severe celebrity baby mania, (What will Kim and Kanye name their baby? Will Jessica Simpson ever lose the baby weight? What stroller will the Duchess of Cambridge choose?) Dax Shepard's heart-wrenching story about losing his father and the two of them coming together over Bell's pregnancy really puts things in perspective.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^Aww. That is so sweet and touching. It made me well up with tears. Very sweet.

That got me, too. What a bittersweet picture.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

That's very moving.

I love him in the movie Going To Prison. A hooker comes up to him in a bar and asks if he wants her and he says "ERrr no thanks, I just got out of prison and Im not very horny".
    Jack I swear.

Elite Member

Kristen Bell is such a sweetie. Dax made me suspicious. Not anymore.
    Bluebonnet and Fly_On_TheWall like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

What a touching story. No doubt they will be wonderful parents and treasure the child and that photo forever.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

aww thats so sweet . i think the baby is going to be mad adorable .
    I suck at the blind Items , just have to see it to believe it

Oh my, so touching. ^

aw, that's beautiful. heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I didn't know Dax had it in him. Kristen is lucky when it comes to him in more than one way and they do genuinely seem great for each other.

ETA... here's a bunch more pics of Kristen further along (and damn proud) in her pregnancy. Man, I really love these two as a couple!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ant-belly.html
    gas_chick likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

You guys, read that essay, ok? It's amazingly well written and touching. I cried my eyes out.

no! I already cried just reading the article. I have a reputation to uphold here at work, you know? I can't have people thinking I'm NOT some cold, heartless, evil cunt now can I?
    greysfang and sluce like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information