Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Kris (Kardashian) Jenner talk show premiere

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    ^^ Wow, just a little Photo shop huh?

Just a tad

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Ok, Kendall is gorgeous. She needs to distance herself from that family now and go have a legitimate career. She does NOT need to be filming fucking KUWTK.
    This. Kendall's the prettiest of the bunch by far.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Kardashian family secret revealed: Kris Jenner embarrassed of sister 'who has a history of romancing drug addicts'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 17:16, 19 September 2013 | UPDATED: 08:28, 20 September 2013

Not all is perfect in the Kardashian family tree.
    Matriarch Kris Jenner, 57, has a sister, Karen Houghton, 54, who has a track record of being with men that have a drug problems and criminal records, Star magazine reports via Radar.

And in an effort to keep her image as slick as possible, the reality queen tries hard to keep her less glamorous little sister out of the spotlight.

The black sheep wears red: Karen Houghton, Kris Jenner's younger sister, has been kept out of the Kardashian spotlight, according to a new report out Wednesday

This reveal couldn't come at a worse time.
    All month reports have been surfacing that Khloe Kardashian's estranged husband Lamar Odom allegedly has serious drug problems.
    'Kris is so over the top when it comes to being image-conscious,' a family insider told the magazine.

They're only three years apart in age: Kris, 57, (left) in August and her sister Karen, 54, (right) in June at niece Kim Kardashian's baby shower

The sister few people see: Karen with mother Mary Jo and, far right, Kylie Jenner in a rare family photograph

'And while Karen is a totally down-to-earth sweetheart, she certainly doesn’t come close to meeting the glam standards that Kris likes to publicly project for her family,' the Star source adds.
    'That’s also more than likely why you never see Karen on any of the family TV shows.'
    Even though the wife of Bruce Jenner doesn't allow her sister to grab screen time on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Karen has shown up to several Kardashian events, including Khloe's 2009 wedding to Lamar.

Emergency phone-call! Kris Jenner will no doubt be on the case to make any drama surrounding her sister go away

Anyone actually there, Kris? Jenner will be doing her best to control the scandal, and is already dealing with Khloe's marital woes to Lamar Odom

Laugh it off! Kris sure knows how to spin a situation when it comes to matters of her family

But Karen's less-than cover girl appearance isn't the only issue Kris has with her sister.
    Her primary annoyance is over her sister's tendency to date bad guys, the report claims.

'Karen’s relationships with such unsavory characters had to have been a major sore point with the Kardashian clan,' a source says.

Who, me? Kris Jenner looks inexplicably surprised to be followed around by cameras as she headed out on Wednesday with an assistant

'Karen means well, but bringing violent cons into their family circle has made her a bit of a black sheep - especially to Kris.'
    Karen had a six-year marriage with Mark Zettel, who she had to get an order of protection against in San Diego County Superior Court in January 2009.
    'He’s on crystal meth, psychiatric drugs, bipolar meds,' Karen claimed in the request,.

Keeping face: On Wednesday the mother of six Tweeted a photo with daughter Khloe who has been braving her own scandal as she sees her marriage to Lamar Odom crumble

She alleged that her ex’s behavior was 'volatile, threatening, scary, bullies me and my child. He will take my daughter away. He will find a way to make me pay for leaving him.'
    The couple has a 15-year-old daughter, Natalie. Their marriage ended in 2002.
    Zettel’s court records reveal he has been arrested 16 times for grand theft, possession of ammunition by a prohibited person and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
    Karen's second love interest wasn't any better.
    Less than two years after she asked for an order to be place on her ex-husband, she asked for another order, this one for boyfriend Steven Edward Thornton. He also has a track record with 12 arrests in California and Tennessee on charges of aggravated burglary and theft.
    Karen claimed that Steven was a 'convicted felon, parole violator and crack addict…. I’m afraid for my safety if he is not restrained.'

Kris, born Kristen Mary Houghton, was raised in San Diego with Karen, her only sibling.
    Their single mother Mary Jo Shannon looked after them when their parents divorced. Kris was just seven.
    In the star's 2011 autobiography she said of her sister, 'We loved each other, and we were there for each other through thick and thin, and to this day we are a part of each other's lives.'

In a Goofy mood: Even though her daughter Khloe is dealing with reports her husband has drug issues and its recently been revealed her sister Karen has dated addicts, Kris still went to Disneyland on Thursday

Read more: Kris Jenner embarrassed of sister Karen Houghton 'who has a history of romancing drug addicts' | Mail Online

'Kris is so over the top when it comes to being image-conscious,' a family insider told the magazine.
    Which says how out of touch Kris is with the way her family is perceived. They are insufferable famewhores who will do anything for a dollar.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I lose track which sites I say what on, but she doesn't want to be seen with her younger sister because then she can't pretend to be in her 20s. The sister looks more like a normal person of that age.

If her wild sister was on KUWTK maybe I'd watch!
    Flygirl likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Too bad cris you worthless whore that got that horrible of that talk show cancelled. Ha Ha Ha!What are you going too now,
    oh wait, Pimp North, you useless piece of garbarge!

What the ...? Disneyland? Please tell me she took her grandchildren

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    In a Goofy mood: Even though her daughter Khloe is dealing with reports her husband has drug issues and its recently been revealed her sister Karen has dated addicts, Kris still went to Disneyland on Thursday

Read more: Kris Jenner embarrassed of sister Karen Houghton 'who has a history of romancing drug addicts' | Mail Online

I detest Kris and everything Kardashian, but I do like the shit out of her hair. It's flattering and cute.
    That said, I hope she falls into a man hole and drowns in a sewer.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

I'd LOOOOOVE to sit and have a drink with Sista Karen. I'd lurve to hear all the dirt and the shade bein' thrown around!
    sprynkles and Palermo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    I detest Kris and everything Kardashian, but I do like the shit out of her hair. It's flattering and cute.
    That said, I hope she falls into a man hole and drowns in a sewer.

The ONLY woman in the universe that rocks the fuck outta that doo' is Miss Hunty Liza Minnelli.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Pathetic, old attention whore. I wish they would've dropped her.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Cris is up there with LeAnn in terms of the reaction I have when I see their faces - disgust. Both are try hard famewhores willing to exploit anyone and anything for attention. Vile women.
    Bluebonnet and Palermo like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information