Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Kris (Kardashian) Jenner talk show premiere

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Thank goodness this botoxed waste of flesh is getting her show cancelled. Now we just need E! to get the hint.
    But E would have to find something to fill the 18 hours of The Kardashians they air a day.

I'm surprised Kris hasn't made E! change it's name to K! yet.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    But E would have to find something to fill the 18 hours of The Kardashians they air a day.
    Kelly Osbourne!

Oh Kris, shoemaker stick to thy last, directing sex-tapes of your offspring, that is what you good at.

I was channel surfing the other night at 2 am and saw Kris on a shopping channel with her ugly clothes. The host asked
    how her talk show was going. Now I know for sure that Kris is a big liar. She said:

"We just finished WRAPPING up the SUMMER SEASON and it was great. I always wanted to do a talk show and am so grateful for the opportunity". How can someone lie on national television when it's all over the news knowing she's never returning?

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I was channel surfing the other night at 2 am and saw Kris on a shopping channel with her ugly clothes. The host asked
    how her talk show was going. Now I know for sure that Kris is a big liar. She said:

"We just finished WRAPPING up the SUMMER SEASON and it was great. I always wanted to do a talk show and am so grateful for the opportunity". How can someone lie on national television when it's all over the news knowing she's never returning?
    Because it's PMK and she's delusional.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Lol at the 2am time slot. I think their days are numbered. Praise all that is good!
    Bluebonnet and Lily Bleu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I think their days are numbered. Praise all that is good!
    sprynkles and Clubber Lang like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

She may be pushing 60, but Kris Jenner is still determined to give her 17-year-old daughter Kendall a run for her money.

The reality show matriarch posted a photograph of herself in a blue bikini after her model daughter shared an Instagram post of herself in a stunning two piece from a photoshoot on Sunday.

'Last day of summer. Gonna miss you,' Kris wrote alongside the snapshot, which featured herself in a swimming pool wearing a bright blue bikini, chunky gold necklace and full make-up.
    Scroll down for video

She's in fashion: Kendall Jenner posted yet another photograph of herself modelling swimwear for for Agua Bendita on Sunday

Her post came a few hours after Kendall shared yet another stunning snapshot of herself in a purple and white bikini top by a pool from a recent modelling shoot for Colombian clothing boutique Agua Bendita.
    The burgeoning fashion star is the face of the brand's 2014 swimwear line and Agua Bendita have also released a short behind-the-scenes video showing Kendall on location.

On Friday, Kendall posted another shot of herself posing for the fashion line, sporting a floral bandana and pink halterneck bikini top with mismatching bottoms.

Anything you can do: Kris Jenner posted a snap of herself in a blue bikini on Instagram on Sunday
    In the video, the daughter of Kris and Bruce Jenner could be seen pulling poses like a pro on a sunny beach and by the pool of a modern mansion.

Gazing over one shoulder, the bronzed fashionista wore floral accented hot pants and toted a matching pink bag.
    Kendall - who is no stranger to luxurious holidays with her famous family - looked right at home in the glamorous attire.

Star in the making: Kendall Jenner, 17, continues her to make waves in the modelling world by posing for swimwear brand Agua Bendita

Kendall Jenner shines in advertorial for Agua Bendita bikinis

Signed by the prestigious Wilhelmina modelling agency when she was just 14, Kendall has already racked up an impressive number of modelling jobs, including assignments for Forever 21 and Teen Vogue.
    The reality star, who turns 18 in November, was spotted on Wednesday filming Keeping Up With The Kardashians with her family at a vineyard in Malibu.
    She has also been lending her support to beleaguered sister Khloe Kardashian, after reports surfaced recently that Khloe's husband, basketball star Lamar Odom, has been abusing drugs.

Just a normal teenager? Kendall spent Wednesday with her family, filming their reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians at a Malibu vineyard

Read more: Kris Jenner posts her own bikini photo after 17-year-old daughter Kendall Instagrams stunning swimsuit snapshot | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

*gags* Love how she wears the big giant necklace to cover up her wrinkled neck and age spots. I hate middle-aged women who feel the need to compete with their teen-aged daughters. Pathetic.
    sluce, Palermo, badgers! and 4 others like this.

Gross! Go away you pathetic hag. No one wants to see you or your wrinkly weather-beaten chest. Like who does she think she appeals to? I can't imagine anyone find her hot or sexy. Plus she looks like Adam Lambert in that pool shot.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Ok, Kendall is gorgeous. She needs to distance herself from that family now and go have a legitimate career. She does NOT need to be filming fucking KUWTK.

Elite Member

I dislike the way Kris Jenner pimps out her daughters, but she looks good for 60 (or whatever age she is).

I would LOVE to see the un-retouched photo of Kris.... just to see how much photoshop is needed to make her look somewhat good.
    They would probably look like the Madonna photos...

Angeli likes this.

Elite Member

^^ Wow, just a little Photo shop huh?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information