Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Kris (Kardashian) Jenner talk show premiere

I'll just leave this here:

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hallelujah!

KRIS KANCELLED!!!!!!

August 28, 2013 / Posted by: Michael K

Radar says that as you’re reading this, the angels are singing while a wrecking ball smashes into the ugly set for Pimp Mama Kris’ Hour of Whoring. Or maybe Universal Studios will buy it from FOX to use in their Addams Family attraction since it’s kind of hard to reproduce creepiness like that.

Pimping out her granddaughter not once, but twice, worked for a second, but it wasn’t enough for FOX to give PMK’s talk show a full season. A source tells Radar that FOX recently told Pimp Mama Kris that the ratings for the Summer test run of her talk show sucked harder than the Kardashian family at-home lipo vacuum and so they aren’t picking up her show.

GOD IS REAL!!!!!!

The source said this:

“There is no chance the talk show is going to get a green light from FOX. The ratings were averaging an abysmal 0.8 and advertisers were less than enthusiastic about it.

Kris did get a ratings bump for her last show when Kanye West revealed the first baby pic of daughter, North West, with Kim, but that was a one time shot in the arm and it wouldn’t be indicative of what the ratings trend would be.”

FOX had a camera on Pimp Mama Kris’ face the moment they told her that her talk show would not be coming back and they plan to sell the footage to psychiatrists who will use it as a visual anti-depressant on their patients. Because nothing will make you feel like a ball of sunshine like seeing a piece of Pimp Mama Kris’ Whore Kingdom come crumbling down.
    FOX is going to wait a week or three to announce it and they plan to slip the news out on a Friday afternoon, hoping that nobody will notice. It will be hard not to notice when everyone’s screaming the news from the top of rainbows and skipping down the streets while toasting each other with cups full of Andre.

Don’t worry about Pimp Mama Kris, though. Now she’ll have even more time to come up with new and creative ways to take down Lamar Odom. Speaking of, here’s Lamar at Taco Bell today. I guess Lamar buying Pintos ‘N Cheese means that he traded in his crack pipe for a bong for now.
    MsChiff, BITTER, Lily Bleu and 1 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

It's great and predictable that she got cancelled. But I hate that she managed to make the producers shell out for Rob's ugly, low quality socks to give to the audience.

Kthxbai.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    But I hate that she managed to make the producers shell out for Rob's ugly, low quality socks to give to the audience.
    Maybe they didn't have to shell out at all. I bet there are stores just dumping them because they're not selling.

“Rob’s socks sold around the Christmas holiday, but since then no one has been really buying them,” a source at the Neiman Marcus store in Beverly Hills said.
    We actually had to ship a bunch out to other stores because they weren’t moving at all. To be honest, a lot of customers bought them more as a gag gift. At this point it doesn’t look like we’re going order anymore.” Put A Sock In It! Rob Kardashian’s Designer Sock Line May Get Dumped By Luxury Department Store Neiman Marcus | Radar Online

It's like finding an entire rack of the same ugly brand new shirt at a thrift store because the original shop couldn't shift them.
    idunno likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Believe it or not, most of America doesn’t want to hear about the Kardashian’s for an hour everyday,” the source revealed"

No shit!
    MsChiff, Bluebonnet and Lily Bleu like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Does she have to wear Cim's shoes? They look extra gross on her.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

Bronze Member

Yes, there is a God! And I'm an atheist.

Lily Bleu likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

This is totally perfect for this moment:

(Feel free to sing along!)

cheray likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thank goodness this botoxed waste of flesh is getting her show cancelled. Now we just need E! to get the hint.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

May the entire wretched kartrashian family fade into obscurity.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Forever and ever, Amen.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information