Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Kris Kardashian: "I could have saved Nicole Brown Simpson"

Maybe she could have saved Nicole when she was shagging her husband??

O.J. Simpson's ex-manager claims athlete boasted that he 'f***ed' Kris Jenner in a hot tub in the 90s

By Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com02:03 26 May 2019, updated 07:20 26 May 2019

Kris Jenner has staunchly denied that she had sex with O.J. Simpson.
    But according to his ex-manager Norman Pardo, O.J. once boasted that he 'f***ed that B until I broke her' in a hot tub in the 1990s, the New York Post reports.
    Norman made the claim in his documentary Who Killed Nicole?, referring to O.J.'s ex-wife, whom the football player was controversially acquitted of murdering.
    Unfiltered: According to his ex-manager Norman Pardo, O.J. Simpson once boasted that he 'f***ed' Kris Jenner 'until I broke her' in a hot tub in the 1990s; he is pictured in 1994Flashback: Kris is seen at the Pioneer Awards honoring Terry Semel in Los Angeles in 1990While managing O.J., Norman collected roughly 70 hours of footage of him for a potential reality show, but he has now put it in his film, per the Tampa Bay Times.

Norman has been doing the rounds with this hot tub story for years, retailing it during an interview with the National Enquirer in 2017.

When the alleged Jacuzzi encounter is supposed to have occurred, Kris was married to her first husband Robert Kardashian and O.J. was married to Nicole.
    All four of them were enjoying the hot tub together, but then Robert and Nicole left, and O.J. purportedly took advantage of his alone time with Kris to make a move.
    There he is: Norman (pictured) made the claim in his documentary Who Killed Nicole?, referring to O.J.'s ex-wife, whom the football player was controversially acquitted of murdering'O.J. said he stood up, pulled his shorts down and, Iíll give you exactly what he said: "Her eyes bugged out of her head and I f***ed that B until I broke her,"' said Norman.
    The New York Post, which exclusively got hold of the documentary clip, quotes Norman as adding: 'That was as messed up as you can possibly get.'
    To hear Norman tell it, O.J. said that 'they had to take her to the hospital at 2 or 3 in the morning' after he had sex with Kris.
    '[Kris] came to [O.J.ís] room and said: "Can you take me to the hospital?" He said: "No. Have Rob do it,"' Norman maintained in the documentary.

Throwback: When the alleged hot tub incident is said to have occurred, O.J. was married to Nicole, whom he is pictured with in 1993 after their divorceKris and Robert ended their marriage in March of 1991, and in February the following year, Nicole filed for divorce from her own husband.
    Norman said: 'From what Iím understanding, from what O.J. told me, everything was great up until [the] little fling that they had.'
    In 1989, O.J. had beaten Nicole to the point she had to be hospitalized and four months later pleaded no contest to spousal battery.
    Robert wound up on the legal team that secured O.J.'s 1995 acquittal of the brutal murder of both Nicole and her boyfriend Ron Goldman.

The way they were: At the same time, Kris was married to her late first husband Robert Kardashian, with whom she brought four reality stars into the worldYet according to Norman, the memory of the hot tub liaison still rankled, and 'When O.J. was found not guilty, Robert Kardashian did not jump for joy.'
    Although Kris told TMZ's Harvey Levin on OBJECTified that she philandered on Robert with a soccer player, she insisted to In Touch that she never slept with O.J.
    The conspiracy theory that O.J. secretly fathered Khloe Kardashian has gained such traction that Khloe herself has made fun of it on social media.

Ew.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

ewwww.
    I believe it.
    holly likes this.

All four of them were enjoying the hot tub together, but then Robert and Nicole left, and O.J. purportedly took advantage of his alone time with Kris to make a move.

Makes me wonder where Rob and Nicole went. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all swingers.

Obviously he didn't break a damn thing (nothing that couldn't be fixed, anyway) because her equipment seemed to be working fine for long after.

Ugh. What a pig to say that shit. No big surprise here though.
    emkat, Angeli, Waterslide and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

These people are disgusting. Ugh.
    Angeli and holly like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Kris just loves her friends. A lot.

Never forget.
    Mrs P likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Wow that was cheesy as fuck and yet I still watched it. I spotted Khloe’s sasquatch father.
    Waterslide likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Well, OJ practically married her.....

Every time I see the title of this thread I still feel bad for Nicole.
    lindsaywhit and Angeli like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information