Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: Kourtney Kardashian pregnant with third baby

czb

^^^ i don't believe they are married ....

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I don't keep up with these pukes....but last thing I remembered hearing was that Kourt and him were divorcing. Is that still correct?
    Are you thinking of Klondike Khloe?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

He needs to sneak off and get a vasectomy. Talk about a plot twist.
    ikmccall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    ^^He's not an alcoholic that show bs!!!

didn't he recently end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning, don't think they made that up Scott Disick Suffers Alcohol Poisoning: Hospitalization Was Wake-Up Call : People.com
    rollo likes this.

^^I thought he said someone drugged his drink and someone, perhaps Kris, said it was alcohol poisoning???

Beats me, didn't hear that story?

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Scott Disick's rant revealed after Kourtney Kardashian confesses she's pregnant on KUWTK | Mail Online

'You just keep suckering me into these kids': Scott Disick's rant revealed in full after Kourtney confesses she is pregnant on KUWTK
    By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 00:58 EST, 1 September 2014 | Updated: 05:41 EST, 1 September 2014

Kourtney Kardashian had major news for Scott Disick as she revealed that she was pregnant with the couple's third child, in the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

The businessman's less than pleased reaction to learning he will be a father once again had been truncated in previously released clips, but on Sunday night's episode his rant was captured in full.

Scott, 35, had walked in on his long-time partner Kourtney packing for 'Poushka', a pet name for their two-year-old daughter Penelope when the she broke the news.

Unsettled: Scott Disick does not respond well to Kourtney telling him she is pregnant with a third child on Sunday night's KUWTK

'How many clothes does one little kid need?' he asked.

'A lot,' she answered. 'Can you shut the door for a second? I just wanted to tell you that I am pregnant,' she said with a coy smile.

Ominous music played, and Scott was so stunned he was lost for words.

New addition: The couple already have daughter Penelope and son Mason

Disappointed: Kourtney was not pleased her partner's response

'You just keep suckering me into these kids. I can't handle all of this responsibility,' said the seemingly unimpressed self styled 'Lord Disick.'

He added: 'Were you gonna wait 'til the kid popped out of ya?'

Challenging time: The 31-year-old recently lost both of his parents

'I was not planning this. Responsibility for what? You have two children,' replied Kourtney.

'I just can't take care of more kids,' said Scott.

Kourtney later admitted she had struggled to tell Scott about her third pregnancy.

'I definitely had to build up the courage to tell Scott because he has been just super depressed and I don't want to set him off,' she said to the cameras.

She then told him she had suspected she was pregnant since March.

'This is ridiculous. It is always so sneaky with you. You need to stop lying to me,' Scott complained. 'You just keep suckering me into these kids.'

Later, he told the cameras: 'This ain't good. One of my biggest annoyances with Kourtney is that she has not been honest with me, she has known about this for weeks.

'I just kind of thought that at two we did not want to have any more kids and now I have to look after three. Just saying it is freaking me out.'

Kourtney suffered bad morning sickness while Scott broke the pregnancy news to Khloe.

'I barely feel like I can take care of myself, I am hanging on by a string here. If we lived in Oklahoma and didn't travel then fine. But travelling all the time and airplanes, that is when it gets hard,' he lamented.

Kourtney then told Kim she was pregnant and the sisters pranked Kris by telling her Kim was the pregnant one before revealing the truth.

Still trying to cope with the deaths of both his parents within months of each other, along with the pregancy news, Scott went missing after a trip to Mexico.

Marital talks: The pair discussed their future, as Kourtney pushed for the family to move to the East Coast for the summer

Difficult behaviour: Scott's drinking shows his rowdier side

Kourtney said her husband arrived back in the U.S and told her he was going out for dinner with a friend but never showed up back at their house.

When he eventually arrived home the next day he got stern words from his wife.

'I am glad you are home safe but it is not okay, you have got a family. You can't just say you have landed and then not contact us, that is crazy,' said Kourtney.

Confidante: Scott sought advice from his sister-in-law Khloe

Unimpressed: Kourtney was livid when Scott didn't come home one night

'I kept checking your room literally thinking you were dead.'

Scott admitted to the cameras that his behaviour was not good enough but tried to justify it anyway.

'I definitely feel horrible for putting Kourtney through a rough time when she is pregnant but I did not want to get back to reality.

'I did not want to face anybody, there is a lot on me right now, especially given what I have dealt with in the last year. I should have made a responsible decision but I didn't.'

'I'm a bad person': The 'Lord' was contrite after failing to tell his partner he wasn't coming home one night

Hard times: The businessman broke down as he discussed his late parents, who died within months of each other

Scott admitted he had issues to work on and that he was a 'Bad person' suffering from insomnia.

After complaining to everyone he told, Scott eventually came around to the idea of a third child.

'I am scared, yes, but God willing like every other child I have had they will be an amazing blessing in my life. I need to relax and enjoy the third time around,' Scott admitted.

Trying to work it out: Kourtney did her best to soothe her troubled partner

Kourtney then told her mom that she felt Scott needed to go away to a rehab center to work on his issues.

'I am not sure if Scott has an issue with alcohol or if he is using it to numb his depression from losing both of his parents,' she said.

But instead of that Kourtney decided to rent a home in the ritzy Hamptons for the whole summer, where Scott had spent time growing up.

Scott did not like the idea of spending time there so soon after the death of his parents. But after some consideration agreed it would be good for their family to do.

Giving in: In the end Scott agreed to move the family to The Hamptons for the summer

Read more: Scott Disick's rant revealed after Kourtney Kardashian confesses she's pregnant on KUWTK | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Apparently poor Scott has beer heard of condoms or a vasectomy. He just keeps getting suckered into kids, y'all. Poor fing.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

^^^^
    agree, but at the same time, shouldn't couples discuss how many kids they want to have? And yeah, disick is a douche but so is she for getting springing pregnancies on him without bothering to find out if he even wants more kids. They're both awful, but the worst part is that as awful as they are, they're by far the least awful of the kardashians.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I agree. I think they both suck. She shouldn't keep having kids with a guy who felt suckered by the others. They all need to take responsibility. This guy just looks like a creeper to me, so he's easy to pick on, tbh.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Is that supposed to be their bedroom? It's tiny, it looks like a hotel room. If I had that kind of money I'd have a whole floor of the house with just my bed in it.
    idunno likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

She'll keep popping them out until she has a dozen or so Oompa Loompas.

Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I don't keep up with these pukes....but last thing I remembered hearing was that Kourt and him were divorcing. Is that still correct?
    Only if the ratings drop.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think the pregnancy was planned, just not on his part. Sure, he should have used condoms but a part of being together is trust and I wonder if he foolishly trusted her to take contraception. Big mistake on his part as trust and the feelings of anyone else go right out of the window when there's ratings to be chased.
    BoogsBun likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Oh,..okay. I thought they had married. No divorce needed with them, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I think the pregnancy was planned, just not on his part. Sure, he should have used condoms but a part of being together is trust and I wonder if he foolishly trusted her to take contraception. Big mistake on his part as trust and the feelings of anyone else go right out of the window when there's ratings to be chased.
    ITA. The fact that she knew and waited to tell him while filming is terrible. Someday the child will see that their father was not happy to find out they were coming. I'm sure the Kardashians will say but in the end he realized how much he loves his kids and was happy and the child will see that, but the damage is already done. Lots of us know we were not planned but we are not privy to the actual conversation that took place when our reluctant parents found out. But Scott signed up for this level of crazy so I don't see him as a victim either.
    Kittylady and Serendipity like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information