Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: Kourtney Kardashian pregnant with third baby

I like Kourtney. She has a college degree, so she's not a complete dumbass like Kim, and she doesn't seem as attention whorish or fame hungry as the rest of them. I don't think Scott is as much of an asshole as they make him out to be on the show; Kris doesn't like him, so he gets a bad edit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kourtney and Scott quietly married and just refused to make it a VERY SPECIAL EPISODE!!!!!! of the Kardashian show. They both seem pretty family oriented to me and appear to be devoted, involved, attentive parents to their kids. I bet North will end up basically living with Kourtney and Scott when she's older. I could totally see Kim deciding she's too "busy" to deal with a child because of her "career" (showing up at the opening of an envelope and parading around in front of cameras to keep herself in the spotlight), and then Kourtney taking North under her wing and raising her with Mason and Penelope, who's close to her age. Kanye will be out of the picture by then, but even if he is still around, he doesn't seem to show any interest in that kid, either - other than as a photo prop.

^^^^ Reading your post it occurred to me that I can't recall a single photograph of Kanye actually interacting or carrying that kid. Maybe one getting out of a car with the baby wrapped in a blanket, but I'm not even sure if he was the one holding her.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Gold Member

IgNori would be better off spending time or being raised by Kourtney. At least she is with her kids a lot, and they seem happy to be with her. I get that not all babies are smiley but Kim's spawn sure looks confused and miserable most of the time. (I know. Look who her parents are.)

Kourtney doesn't trust Scott. Several episodes showed him out partying and flirting with girls and she was always worried he was cheating on her. And I got the impression they would have broken up long ago but I think he liked the fame & money that came with being the boyfriend of a Kardashian (I mean, he doesn't do anything else!) I think she will never marry him because she doesn't trust him. But she wants all her kids to have the same dad.. for some women, that matters.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^^ Reading your post it occurred to me that I can't recall a single photograph of Kanye actually interacting or carrying that kid. Maybe one getting out of a car with the baby wrapped in a blanket, but I'm not even sure if he was the one holding her.

He doesn't, she might salivate on his leather pants, you know how hard it is to remove those stains?

Re Ignori, but what about the real mother, Riccardo?

Sadly I think the real mother is Cris and she will be prepping her for when Kendall and Kylie let her down like Rob. Ignori seems to live with Cris because conveniently Cim and Kanye's house is never ready.

even though I don't remember Kanye actually selling his house. You would think they don't really intend to live together LOL
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Kourtney doesn't trust Scott. Several episodes showed him out partying and flirting with girls and she was always worried he was cheating on her. And I got the impression they would have broken up long ago but I think he liked the fame & money that came with being the boyfriend of a Kardashian (I mean, he doesn't do anything else!) I think she will never marry him because she doesn't trust him. But she wants all her kids to have the same dad.. for some women, that matters.
    The way she treats Scott and speaks to him makes me dislike her even more. She treats him like one of her children. If she doesn't trust him, move on and quit having kids with him. That makes her an idiot. He probably isn't trustworthy and he seems like an asshole, but she's a nasty little bitch. Plus, he monotone nasal voice is worse than Kim's crying face.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^^ Reading your post it occurred to me that I can't recall a single photograph of Kanye actually interacting or carrying that kid.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Does Scott work?

And I recall one other photo with North and Kanye...it was the professional one where she was laying naked on his chest...and he was gazing at the ceiling.

That slooooooooow creaky way she has of speaking drives me nuts
    blah_blah_blah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    even though I don't remember Kanye actually selling his house. You would think they don't really intend to live together LOL
    I don't think, I know! He has various apartments and she can live with her mother. She might even see her baby now and again.

And ALL of them have annoying grating nails-on-chalkboard voices.
    Palermo likes this.

except for Khloe with her little baby voice, puke. Guess Lam Lam couldn't take it any more either

It's a horrible cacophony when they all get together.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information