Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: Kourtney Kardashian pregnant with third baby

This is really konfusing for a Cardashian. Reign, Dick! Rain, dick! Rein, dick? Poor kid.

One is a Lord and the other one is Jesus. Delusions of grandeur.
    JazzyGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSharpie View Post
    Yeah Reality Tea has some writers that love their exclamation points.
    that would have been a better name for the baby
    sprynkles and rollo like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I keep reading it as Raisin Dick

The Breaking Point: New Baby And Stress From Kourtney Kardashian Push Scott Disick Back Into Partying

It may be a new year, but for Scott Disick, it’s all about falling back into his old ways. After a brief period of sobriety, RadarOnline.com has learned that Kourtney Kardashian’s baby daddy is back partying with a vengeance.
    Disick entered rehab this summer following a hospitalization for alcohol and pill overdose. He cleaned up until the birth of his third child with Kardashian on Dec. 14, but sources say he has been crumbling ever since.
    “Scott is not doing great,” a source close to Disick tells Radar. “He seems like he is unraveling. He just seems angry.”

“He’s angry about life and he’s just been very snappy lately,” the source says. “He’s fighting with everyone.”
    According to the source, Disick is feeling the pressure of parenthood ever since he welcomed a third child in December — and his partner, Kardashian, hasn’t been acting like a supportive mate.
    “He’s too young for all the things he has,” the source says. “Scott is 31 with three kids and two dead parents and a partner that doesn’t have the ability to support and handle him.”

And because of all the stress, Disick has returned to former habits.
    “He is out partying again,” the source claims. “I don’t know that he ever stopped drinking.”
    Meanwhile, the source says he has found support in his baby mama’s sister.

“He needs Khloe because she’s not attached to those things and she can listen to him and try to understand him,” the source says.
    But Disick and Khloe’s bond is allegedly causing problems between him and Kourtney.
    Khloe also is a detriment to Scott in my opinion because she puts a wall between him and Kourtney,” the source says.

“Kourtney isn’t getting upset publicly about Scott leaning on Khloe,” the source adds. “But Kourtney isn’t happy about it at all.”
    To make matters worse, Disick was caught partying at a Hollywood Hills lingerie bash just three days after the birth of his third child, according to a new report.
    Scott reportedly lied to Kardashian about where he was going that evening.
    “He told her he had to go out with French Montana,” a source told Life & Style at the time. “He just wanted to go get wasted.”

Scott Disick Drinking — New Baby And Stress From Kourtney Kardashian To Blame | Radar Online
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I don't watch the show and he seems like a sleazy dick, but I can't help thinking this guy is being railroaded by the PMK juggernaut and he can't get out.
    Kittylady, rollo and Clubber Lang like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

According to the source, Disick is feeling the pressure of parenthood ever since he welcomed a third child in December — and his partner, Kardashian, hasn’t been acting like a supportive mate.
    oh, fuck off! She just birthed her third baby three weeks ago and her main concern is supposed to pampering this man child?! And fuck you twice for making me semi-defend a Kardashian.

“He’s too young for all the things he has,” the source says. “Scott is 31 with three kids and two dead parents and a partner that doesn’t have the ability to support and handle him.”
    our partners are supposed to handle us? (Especially at 31?). Having 3 kids is not a momentous burden for a 31 year old. Dealing with the Kardashians, However, would be another story.
    Last edited by Flygirl; January 2nd, 2015 at 03:25 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I dont' like Kourtney she is way to hard on Scott. Give the guy a break. Been watching past episodes of Keeping Up.
    arie_skop likes this.

I don't like any of them, but to imply hat it is her role to be pampering that man is too much. I blame "the source", not necessarily Scott. In fact he is my favorite of all of these vile creatures.
    Mrs P likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    I dont' like Kourtney she is way to hard on Scott. Give the guy a break. Been watching past episodes of Keeping Up.
    Me too, I really dislike Kourtney, and having a 3rd wasn't the best idea especially with Scott's bad ways. I am surprised they are still together

The little that I watched, you could tell he really didn't want a third baby and IMO Cris breeds useless women who will never look after their men (yeah, I know that's not the definition of marriage but they have no idea about partnerships IMO.) They are all looking to make their next buck through their mother and the men are just useless, generally crazy appendages. And it's a joke that Khloe is not 'attached' to partying.
    arie_skop and Kittylady like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The little that I watched, you could tell he really didn't want a third baby and IMO Cris breeds useless women who will never look after their men (yeah, I know that's not the definition of marriage but they have no idea about partnerships IMO.)
    I hate to defend a Kardashian, but they are called "men" not "boys" for a reason ...
    Also, this one 'looks after' Scott. She seemingly supports him financially/provides him with a cushy life AND does the majority of the child rearing while he is out partying/drinking. So, if anything, he's the one who doesn't look after her, not the other way around.

Their relationships with men seem to mirror their different relationships and experiences with Kris. It's very strange. A psychologist would have a field day with this family ... they all have sooooo many issues.

I guess I meant emotionally and in ways other than financial. Of course it works both ways but the women, as you say, are the interesting psychological study in this bizarre, money-fixated adult 'family' which is headed by a woman and a semi-detached self-mutilating male.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    I hate to defend a Kardashian, but they are called "men" not "boys" for a reason ...
    Also, this one 'looks after' Scott. She seemingly supports him financially/provides him with a cushy life AND does the majority of the child rearing while he is out partying/drinking. So, if anything, he's the one who doesn't look after her, not the other way around.

Their relationships with men seem to mirror their different relationships and experiences with Kris. It's very strange. A psychologist would have a field day with this family ... they all have sooooo many issues.
    Scott is loaded in his own right. His parents were very wealthy. I read he inherited about $25 million.

$25million!!

But someone like Scott would easily spend all that money

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information