Page 95 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Thank you NickiDrea! That makes a lot of sense. Pulling back hair that tightly can't be comfortable for the child either. I don't like having my hair pulled back too tightly -- gives me headaches!
    NickiDrea likes this.

Sad, this kid is nothing more than an accessory.
    tulip, arie_skop and Clubber Lang like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    Sad, this kid is nothing more than an accessory.
    Wait until the next one comes along and becomes the new "must have" to be photographed everywhere. Poor little North will get even less of her mother's time as it'll all be about the Son and Heir.
    tulip and Clubber Lang like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Cim isn't fixing her hair anyway. She just picks her up for the pap shots.
    Angeli and Clubber Lang like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

rollo and Briar Rose like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

fgg

Taylor Swift Surpasses Kim Kardashian as Most Followed Person on Instagram Thanks to Her Cats, Sweaters

Taylor Swift’s world domination continues. As of Tuesday, Sept. 8, the 25-year-old songstress has surpassed Kim Kardashian as the most followed person on Instagram. Just last month, the “Bad Blood” singer was ranked the third most followed, with the reality star and Beyonce preceding her.

Swift now has over 45.5 million followers to Kardashian’s 45.5 million, and Queen Bey’s 45 million.

The “Shake It Off” singer also tops Vanity Fair’s Powers That Be list, beating out power players including Hillary Clinton and Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer. “[Swift] makes her first appearance on the list after using her platform to make giant companies like Apple conform to her will,” Vanity Fair explains. Coming in behind the cat lover is Disney chief Bob Iger, News Corp’s trio James, Lachlan, and Rupert Murdoch, and Comcast’s Brian Roberts, among others.

Swift has yet to address her Instagram raise. After reaching 45 million followers last week, Kardashian, naturally, shared a sexy snap of her cleavage.

Read more: Taylor Swift Beats Kim Kardashian as Most Followed Person on Instagram - Us Weekly

LOLOL! expect kim to post a bunch of skanky pics to up her followers.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

fgg

Kylie Jenner Praises Plastic Surgeon: My Lips Looked "Crazy" Before Him

Lip tips! Kylie Jenner is speaking more freely about her lip injections since owning up to them last May. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star praised her Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Dr. Simon Ourian, and gave a rundown on her beauty regimen in a new interview.

"I still do Juvéderm for my lips," Jenner, 18, told the New York Times, in a piece published Tuesday, Sept. 8. "He’s the best, and he’s super natural about it. I was going to somebody before, and it was just looking crazy. I would recommend that anyone who gets it done go for a filler that lasts only two to four months. It’s annoying to keep going back, but you have the option of stopping it.”

Aside from regular injections, Jenner opts for a lip liner over lipsticks. "I have so many of them from so many different brands, so I just pick the color that works," she added. "I’m in the middle of creating my own lip kit, and I’m doing my three favorite colors: nude, a sepia color and a true brown. I’m super quick at this now. I could do this in 10 minutes."

Kris Jenner's youngest daughter often shows off her luscious lips in dolled-up photos on Instagram and Snapchat. But the star admits that she usually doesn't wear heavy makeup on the regular.

"It’s not attractive on me. When you see those pictures on my Instagram, they are usually for when I’m doing a photo shoot or an interview. Every time I get my makeup professionally done, I take a photo," Jenner explained to the NYT. "I do love lashes and lip liner and a light foundation and bronzer, though."

Some of Jenner's less expensive products — like her fake eyelashes — even come from good ole CVS. "I used to be obsessed with heavy lashes, but now I just want to find something super clean and light. I like the Wispies ones," she explained. Some of her other affordable beauty buys include Victoria's Secret's Coconut Passion fragrance and her family's Kardashian beauty bronzer.

Jenner indulges in pricier items, too. She uses Lancôme Hypnôse Drama mascara, Nars Orgasm blush, and Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation. For defined cheekbones, she turns to Anastasia Beverly Hills' contour kit. "The woman who founded it, Anastasia Soare, also does my eyebrows. She does all my sisters’ brows. I really love the Anastasia concealer. I like my concealer to have a bit of pink in it because it brightens the area up," Jenner said. "If I do amp it up, I usually go for a lot of illuminator. I love to be super shiny, like that strobing trend that’s happening on Instagram. Anastasia has an awesome highlighter. I love the gold one."

Of course, too much makeup can take a toll on one's skin. That's why Jenner also visits her family's Beverly Hills dermatologist, Christie Kidd. She began going to her after Kidd helped sister Kendall Jenner clear up "really bad acne" that the model had when she was younger. At home, Jenner also makes sure she has Mimosa Blossom Dream Cream moisturizer, Keihl's Creamy Eye Treatment with avocado, and Neutrogena makeup remover wipes to handle her "sensitive skin."

But if all else fails — and there's no time for a full face of makeup — Jenner protects her skin with TiZO3 sunscreen. "...My sister Khloe [Kardashian] taught me to wear sunscreen," Jenner said. "If I wake up in the morning and have to run somewhere, I’ll just put that on solo."

Read more: Kylie Jenner Praises Plastic Surgeon: My Lips Looked "Crazy" Before - Us Weekly

^ yeah, uh huh, okay, sure, we believe you
    holly likes this.

That ugly little troll, Kylie, is delusional. Great pics of the cum dumpster and her manchild.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Piss off!

Love the kanye baby pics!
    Palermo, dowcat and arie_skop like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Is that Kylie in the white shirt pics??
    Go Habs Go!!

She is super annoying.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Scott Disick and Kimberly Stewart have hooked up

Kimberly Stewart is denying reports she’s been sleeping with Scott Disick, but a source close to the family says it’s all true.

“Kimberly is a very needy, resentful person,” the source told Page Six Friday.

The Hamilton family has a close relationship with Kourtney Kardashian‘s 32-year-old ex-boyfriend. Sean Stewart, Kimberly’s brother, has been good friends with Disick for a number of years. According to Sean’s mother, Alana Stewart, Sean, 35, introduced Scott to Kourtney.

The buddies were even spotted partying together over the summer after Disick’s July breakup with Kardashian.

“Would it make sense for Kimberly to hookup with Scott? Yes,” the source added, noting that Disick attended both of Sean’s recent birthday parties — one hosted by father Rod Stewart at Los Angeles hot spot Craig’s and another in Malibu (which Kimberly also attended).

“She did the one-night stand with Benicio del Toro,” the source said, flagging Kimberly’s past affairs. Kimberly and Del Toro are parents to 4-year-old Delilah. When news of Kimberly’s pregnancy broke in 2011, Del Toro’s rep confirmed that the pair were “not a couple” but “looking forward to the arrival of the baby.”

While a rep for Disick didn’t return a request for comment, Kimberly’s rep said, “there’s absolutely no truth to the story.”

Scott Disick and Kimberly Stewart have hooked up | Page Six

Sean Stewart is 35? Is something wrong with him? He acts like he's a little off or something.

Thread Information