Page 94 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I know he is horrendous but what sane person wants to be a Cartrashian toy? Cris probably went through the Book of Rap until she reached the bottom of letter 'T.'
    czb likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I could look past some of those things, but it's the turtle head that would be the clincher for me. Nobody dates my (imaginary) daughter unless they have a chin.
    Be excellent to each other.

czb

agree that it is hard to look past the chinless, but you could look past him rapping about sex with your imaginary daughter?

ewwwwwwww
    Briar Rose likes this.

Probably not, but rapping about it without a chin would be the last straw.
    idunno, czb, sparkles and 13 others like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Maybe he can borrow one of Rob's chins.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Just had a catch up of the thread. Going back to Kim and her supposed fertility issues, I seem to remember that Khloe was trying to conceive with Lamar and she went to a fertility doctor and they discovered she had problems. I can't remember what they were but I do remember a lot of sympathy heading Khloe's way, my guess is Kim, who was struggling for popularity at the time as this was just after the split with Kris H and everyone thought she was a joke, then decided to jump on the bandwagon and proclaim that she too had problems with her fertility. I don't buy it for a second, Khloe I tend to believe as I still kinda dig her a little bit but it wouldn't shock me if her issues also turned out to be faked for the show. I don't think anything that came out about any of them would surprise me at this point to be honest!
    My life would be much more easier had I been a f1-driver in the 70s with the guys. I was definitely born in the wrong era. Kimi Raikkonen

Elite Member

I remember thinking the same thing years ago when that went down ^
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Chloe is the one with all the blinds about drug abuse so that would not have helped.

Nothing Cim does now would stop her being a joke, not even getting another divorce.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

When she woke up that morning, though, she found that her lips had blown up — and not in a good way.
    Lips can "blow up" in a good way?

(Sorry, just catching up, I could not ignore that sentence, it's too weird)

Elite Member

Rob does look thinner in the pic. However, he could be using one of the "thinning" apps I was just reading about last night on the daily mail website......

NEWS

NORTH WEST

OFF THE CHAIN CUTENESS

7 Hours Ago

Let there be no doubt ... Kanye West has the most adorable chick in the game wearing his chain -- as 'Hova once put it.
    North West stepped out with Mom Monday in NYC but her outfit -- complete with combat boots and a fat gold chain -- was clearly an homage to Dad, who frequently rocks the exact same look ... in adult sizes.
    Whether she's copying Kanye or Kim Kardashian ... North has learned to work the mini-me thing for all it's worth.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    -----------------------

WHY are they making poor North wear such a hideous outfit??

And WHY do they insist on "styling" this poor child's hair like that? They are going to destroy it. You cannot do that constantly to ethnic hair. Poor little girl will have no edges by the time she's 5! Every time I see her her hair is pulled so tight it looks ridiculous. In fairness to Kim, she probably has no idea how to style it but still!

Edit: North is looking cuter than she did in the past. She favors my oldest two now. But does she ever smile?
    Briar Rose and Clubber Lang like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Poor child always looks so uncomfortable.
    tulip and Clubber Lang like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    NEWS

NORTH WEST

OFF THE CHAIN CUTENESS

7 Hours Ago

Let there be no doubt ... Kanye West has the most adorable chick in the game wearing his chain -- as 'Hova once put it.
    North West stepped out with Mom Monday in NYC but her outfit -- complete with combat boots and a fat gold chain -- was clearly an homage to Dad, who frequently rocks the exact same look ... in adult sizes.
    Whether she's copying Kanye or Kim Kardashian ... North has learned to work the mini-me thing for all it's worth.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    -----------------------

WHY are they making poor North wear such a hideous outfit??

And WHY do they insist on "styling" this poor child's hair like that? They are going to destroy it. You cannot do that constantly to ethnic hair. Poor little girl will have no edges by the time she's 5! Every time I see her her hair is pulled so tight it looks ridiculous. In fairness to Kim, she probably has no idea how to style it but still!

Edit: North is looking cuter than she did in the past. She favors my oldest two now. But does she ever smile?
    What does it mean that her hair will have "no edges" -- I've read that before, not sure what it means. She is a cute kid. I wish they would stop treating her like a dress up doll.

That Nori pic makes me a little sad. She should be wearing preschooler approved breakaway necklaces, made with chubby beads and heart shaped bubble wands.

^^^ Afro-textured hair (North's looks to be 3C) hair is very delicate and needs special care. The edges (the finer baby hairs and the first part of your hairline) are one of the most delicate parts of hair. When you pull them too much, they will start to break off and/or thin out. If you do it over a prolonged period of time you basically won't have edges anymore. You see this a lot with people who braid or twist their hair too tight.

That's why little black girls or kids with Afro-textured hair should tend towards protective hairstyles that don't pull the edges too much. They should avoid too-right ponytails and braids. If you mess up a little kid's edges it can mess up their hairline as they get older. They shouldn't be styling her baby hair either for the same reasons.

Edit: It actually looks like her side edges are already being damaged. Loose ponytails, Kim!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Thread Information