Page 92 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    have you guys seen the pics of Kylie sat next to Tyga at the VMA's, where you can clearly see the holes where she has had what I'm guessing are fat injections into her butt.

I'm at work atm so can't post the pics
    msdeb likes this.

Are you sure it's not cellulite?
    (and yes I know her butt is fake, I'm just not sure if it's injections or butt implants)
    Clubber Lang and Novice like this.

I'm voting cellulite. The thigh dimples seem too low down to be injection sites.
    czb and garysgirl1999 like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Lovely. So there's nothing between her ass and the seat. I feel sorry for the next person who has to sit there.

It does seem to be a little to "even" to be cellulite. It could be though. Or it could be liposuction marks. Who knows with these girls.

That Tyga seems like a lovely guy.
    arie_skop likes this.

Silver Member

Makes one wonder what Kim's legs and thighs really look like without the photoshopping. Cellulite can take many forms but I agree that those dimples look very even, probably lipo.
    rollo likes this.

fgg

Kris Jenner Cancels Bachelor in Paradise Aftershow Appearance Because of Allergic Reaction

Well, that bites. Kris Jenner was set to make a reality TV crossover appearance on ABC's Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise, but had to cancel at the last minute because of a mysterious reaction to what she thinks may be some kind of insect bite on her face.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians matriarch, 59, was set to join Bachelor host Chris Harrison on Monday, Aug. 31. When she woke up that morning, though, she found that her lips had blown up — and not in a good way.

Jenner called in to the show on Monday night to apologize, and to explain why she wasn't in attendance. "Nobody's more sorry than I am, because I'm like your biggest super fan, by the way," she gushed to Harrison. "[I've watched] every single episode since [Season 1 Bachelor couple] Ryan and Trista. So that's sorta scary."

She went on to detail what had happened to keep her from the After Paradise taping. "Well, a few years ago, which we actually captured on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, we were in the Dominican Republic, and I got bitten by something. And my lip blew up like the size of a — god knows what — a tire on my face," she began.

"And the same thing happened this morning! I got up, and we just came back from St. Barts — we were on a family vacation filming our show about a week ago," she continued. "And I feel like, I don't know what happened. I feel like I got a bite on my face and like half of my face blew up."

Jenner said she took medication and even had a doctor come to the house in the hopes that she could recover in time — but to no avail. "They gave me everything they could possibly give me in 12 hours," she said. "It went down a little bit, but not quite enough. I'm a little too vain, I think, to go on live TV with a huge lip."

In any case, it's already been a busy week for the momager. One night before her canceled appearance on After Paradise, the reality star joined daughters Kylie Jenner and Kourtney and Kim Kardashian at the 2015 MTV VMAs, where Kim's husband, Kanye West, received the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.

Read more: Kris Jenner Cancels Bachelor in Paradise Appearance: Find Out Why! - Us Weekly

mmmhmmm...see the daily mail pics at the link below. it looks like she had injections go wrong to me.

Kris Jenner cancels TV appearance after lip swells up from suspected insect bite | Daily Mail Online
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh please. Since when has going on tv with a big fat lip dissuaded any of them? It's probably some filler procedure that went wrong.
    msdeb, holly, Lily Bleu and 2 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I call BS on the fat lip being due to an insect bite! Lip injections gone horribly wrong, more like it

If it even has anything to do with her lip. She probably had her nose shaved down further or some tuck or other.

Looks like she plans to audition for a live-action version of the Simpsons.
    Angeli, Kittylady and sparkles like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Looks like she plans to audition for a live-action version of the Simpsons.
    Lol, she really does.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It's actually quite scary how much the 20ish year olds love slutty Kim.
    I watched the awards with my oldest and it was sad how she was going on about Kim.
    I got in shit though for saying Kanye got fat lol

I teach my kids morals and flat out explained why Kim is famous but to no avail. I'm sad. ;-)
    arie_skop likes this.

Elite Member

Thought you evil bitches would enjoy this picture of Kim (mostly) botox and filler-free, she looks exactly like Kris does now, she ages 20 years without all that shit in her face.

"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

So, they just say the most ridiculous shit and they think people will just believe them? Kim doesn't have implants, Kylie doesn't have lip injections, Kim's and Khloe's ass is all natural, Kim hasn't had any plastic surgery, and Kris happened to get bit by an insect, right on her lips? Mmmkay.

Thread Information