Page 9 of 245 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree9013Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Does not have the skill set to do inexpensive clothes. Huh. Modeled line based on the London riots. Huh. Condescending AND edgy. Kanye West....Suuuper Geeenius.
    Kittylady and rollo like this.

Victoria and David parent their children. Sure they have nannies, but I do believe they are having quality time with their children; a helluva lot more than Kim is with North.
    rollo and Makisa like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    No DIVA! Don't stop Amber. (even though I agree with you)

Meanwhile, in JayBey land....

What's a basic bitch?

It's awesome that this Amber Rose is dissing them, but she seems so pathetic to me. Talking about your ex in bed in any manner after so long broken up is just sad. Why she's even taking the time to talk about these people who have nothing to do with her life is beyond me. That said, I don't want her to stop!
    holly likes this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Urban Dictionary: basic bitch

Funny to me: Beyonce herself is pretty basic.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

Kelly Cutrone: Kanye West ‘is a joke as a fashion designer, he’s not legit’

I can’t believe we’re STILL talking about Kanye West’s NYFW Adidas show from last week. But that is (legitimately) the genius of Kanye West: he’s usually the most interesting person in a dull world. Yes, he’s crazy. Yes, he’s a delusional megalomaniac. But still… we’re talking about him. Even people who think he’s a fashion fraud are still talking about him. Take Kelly Cutrone, the famous fashion publicist and judge on ANTM. Cutrone has a hate-on for Kanye and Kim Kardashian. Last year, she told the NYDN that there’s no one “who really works in the fashion industry who gives a flying f— about Kanye West.” She said that Kim and Kanye “have no influence in the fashion world whatsoever.” Cutrone was telling Hard Truths and most of you loved it. Now she’s back with her thoughts on Kanye’s Adidas show:

Kelly Cutrone, founder of fashion public relations firm People’s Revolution, didn’t hold back her opinions when it came to the rapper’s latest collaboration. “I’m not into his fashion thing,” she told PEOPLE Now. “I think he’s fine as a rapper. I think he’s a joke as a fashion designer.”

When asked if she at least liked the shoes in the line, Cutrone answered bluntly, “I mean, it’s not, he’s not legit. Have you seen the product?” she said. “Didn’t he have his own line in London, which was a disaster that he spent $10 million to do, that no one wore?”

The fashion publicist goes on to explain exactly why she thinks the rapper should stay in the music industry and leave the designing to the professionals. “I just think that you should stay focused at what you’re good at. Just because you’re a good rapper doesn’t mean you’re going to be a good fashion designer,” she told PEOPLE. “I mean, we’ve seen that over and over. Sean John is a really successful line, but you know, no one in the fashion industry is waking up and going, ‘Hey did you get that … did you like, trade up your Moncler for your Sean John?’ No. Nobody’s saying that.”

[From People]

Eh. I enjoy some Goop-esque snobbery as much as the next blogger, but I do think Cutrone is being unfair… to Sean John!! Sean John is a huge label and go-to sportswear/lifestyle for a lot of people. Sportswear is a multi-billion dollar industry, and maybe the real snobs should sniff their noses at the stupid couture lines that only get worn by 22-year-old, white, size-2 ingénues who get to borrow it (not buy it). But yeah, Cutrone’s words about Kanye… very interesting.

Incidentally, I mentioned in some of my previous coverage of Kanye’s line that it looked like some of the runway models were wearing bulletproof vests. Turns out, I was right. Kanye designed some kevlar-like vests for the Adidas line. Fashion + social commentary? And he made a toddler-sized one for North too.

Cele|bitchy | Kelly Cutrone: Kanye West ‘is a joke as a fashion designer, he’s not legit’
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I really hate to say it, but I do own some Sean John and it's nice. But Kanye's stuff is just...smh...crap. Or Krap. Krap, Kanye, it's krap.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

Sean John makes nice tuxedos too!! Everyone thinks Kanye's shoes suck!!!
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

czb

cutrone may not like sean john, but as far as i know (and i'm not an expert), those clothes sell.

she may be saying that aesthetically, sean john is to fashion as shakespeare is to harold robbins, but that is a different issue.

note the archaic SAT-like analogy. i age myself ....
    JazzyGirl and sluce like this.

I am amused that Kanye put North in a bullet proof vest when the protection she needs is from her own parents. No vest can protect her from them.
    PecanPie, czb, Islandgirl and 2 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ric...us-weekly.html

Riccardo Tisci: "I Got Killed" Because of My Friendship With Kim Kardashian
    Us Weekly 1 hour ago

Riccardo Tisci is no fair-weather friend. The Givenchy creative director -- who counts Kanye West and Kim Kardashian among his biggest fans and closest pals -- is fiercely loyal to the members of his inner circle, even when it's not necessarily "cool" to be.

Asked about his friendships with Kimye and other stars, Tisci told Details that he surrounds himself with people he likes, regardless of their social standing or resume. And he looks for others to do the same.

"They feel that I'm not there to dress a celebrity. I dress people even when they don't have an Oscar nomination or they don't have an album out," he said. "If they're my friends, I respect them to the end. And you need to feel people stay with you because they love you, not only as an artist, but also as a human being. Look at Kanye and Kim -- at the beginning I was the only one."

The fashion designer went on to say that Kardashian, in particular, was accepted "by nobody" in the fashion community when they first became friends. (The two were introduced by West, who teamed up with Tisci on his Watch the Throne collaboration with Jay Z.)

"She's a sweet girl," the fashion visionary told Details of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, noting that he and the "Only One" rapper worked to build her up in the industry. "And Kanye and me, we did it together. Every designer is dying to dress her now."

Tisci is one of her personal favorites, though. He created her wedding gown when she married West in Italy last May, as well as her controversial floral gown for the 2013 Met Gala.

"I didn't care what people thought about Kim," he explained. "In the beginning, I met her because of my respect for Kanye, and then I liked her a lot and we became friends. I got killed because of this. But I didn't care. That is a friend, you see. And that is why, when they got married, they asked me to dress them. They say, 'You've always been with us. You've been a real friend.' If I like somebody, I like somebody. If I don't like somebody, I don't like somebody."?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

what a martyr. i would hate to have a 'friend' who spoke of me that way.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    what a martyr. i would hate to have a 'friend' who spoke of me that way.

I know, what a backwards compliment. Kim is just the butt of the joke between Risci and his lover.
    czb, JazzyGirl and Lily Bleu like this.

Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "I Had to Take 30 Showers Before I Got With Kim"

CELEBRITY NEWSFEB. 20, 2015 AT 9:30AM BY ALLISON TAKEDA

Kanye West inserted himself into the feud between ex-girlfriend Amber Rose and the Kardashians, telling Power 105.1 that he "had to take 30 showers" after they dated in order to be with KimCredit: Tim P. Whitby/Getty Images; Frazer Harrison/BET/Getty Images for BET
    Your move, Amber Rose. After days of Twitter feuding between the model and Khloe Kardashian, Rose's ex and Khloe's brother-in-law Kanye West appeared on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, where he made it very clear whose side he's on.
    PHOTOS: The biggest celeb feuds
    Asked about his former girlfriend's recent disses against his wife, Kim Kardashian, and the rest of her family, the "Only One" rapper replied, "She's just soakin' in the moment. If Kim had dated me when I first wanted to be with her, there wouldn't be an Amber Rose."
    Driving his point home even further, he added, "It's very hard for a woman to want to be with someone that's with Amber Rose...I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim."
    PHOTOS: Kimye's sweetest PDA
    West's slams are the just latest in the ongoing battle between Rose and the Kardashian family. Earlier this week, Wiz Khalifa's ex got into it with Khloe on Twitter, after the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star took issue with Rose's comments about Kylie Jenner, 17, and her relationship with Tyga, 25.
    PHOTOS: Kardashian family album
    Khloe mocked Rose's stripper past and then scolded her for talking about the Kardashians in interviews, to which the model responded with several tweets and memes blasting the famous reality TV family. She even insinuated in one message that O.J. Simpson was Khloe's real father. Other posts featured West, and made jokes about his wife having a sex tape.
    PHOTOS: Celebs fight back on social media
    Rose and the rapper dated from 2008 to 2010. Two years after their split, he coupled up with Kardashian, with whom he has a daughter, North.

Read more: Kanye West Slams Amber Rose, "Had to Take 30 Showers" After They Dated - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

That Kanye responded to this at all just made his stock plummet further.

Well... To be fair, it couldn't get much lower than it was after breeding with and marrying into the Kunt family.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information