Page 89 of 352 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Does anybody believe these stories she is telling?
    Only the vapid faithful.

And this bitch is really, really insulting everyone who has struggled to have or can't have kids with her "Oh my fertility is terrible! I'm so scurred!". She doesn't seem to have a problem getting knocked up at all.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

A*O

'I’m like, "I’m ovulating, get home now!" He’d be like, "Wait, I’m in the studio,"' she recalls.
    This is just so like ....

I also love how the journo helpfully explains that the surgical removal of the uterus is called a "hysterectomy" children. Can you say that? H.y.s.t.e.r.e.c.t.o.m.y

I had pre-eclampsia with baby #2. My feet swelled up but not as much as Kim's. Mind you, I didn't totter around in 6 inch spike heels.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

I can't stand her and her lies. She had "toxemia" the scenes of her pain where she was popping pills and thought her appendix was burstng was so over dramatized then she blamed it on Kris H because he wouldn't just divorce her. The scenes where they were discussing her issues were just so odd too. The whole retained placenta seems really farfetched since she was getting ultrasounds all the time for her fertility they never saw it?

She can go screw herself it took me over 2 years of trying to get pregnant, I knew in my 1st tri from the testing that showed a very low protein I was high risk for several things. I had morning sickness until my 3rd trimester, contractions from 17 weeks, preterm labor, and my son stopped growing properly at 28 weeks, I had hypertension and my water leaked for two days. I had a 2 lb 15 oz 34 weeker. Because my placenta abrupted on the table and my son was possibly septic they did a classical csection and I will never be able to carry full term again. Instead of speaking out about the dangers of premature birth and pre eclampsia she makes it about her, screw her. I love Chris Pratt for partnering with March for Dimes and no matter what have respect for that, but she is just a vapid twat.

Elite Member

Jennifer Lawrence jumps into bed with Kris Jenner

Jennifer Lawrence jumps into bed with Kris Jenner

• 3 days ago August 26, 2015 5:59AM

WHAT to get a Hollywood star who has everything?

Jennifer Lawrence just turned 25 and friends surprised her by organising a meet and greet with one of her fave reality TV stars — Kris Jenner.

The momanger, 59, shared a funny photo of the pair hamming it up in a big bed.

“Happy Birthday you piece of s**t... God I love you #Jenniferlawrence thanks for making this night a night to remember.....even if we did get caught... I love you Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!! #Bible #momager #doll,” she captioned the pic, which was taken by her boyfriend Corey Gamble.

Kris Jenner Facebook/instagram

A source told Us Weekly the bedroom rendezvous was hooked up by the Oscar winner’s pals.

“Jen celebrated her birthday with a bunch of her closest friends at a private home in the Hills,” the source said.

“Her friends actually reached out to Kris Jenner to invite her to celebrate Jen’s birthday since Jen is such a reality TV junkie and loves Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”

Jenner went out of her way to accommodate her mega fan, dashing straight from Los Angeles Airport to be at the Hollywood star’s soiree. She’d just returned from her family’s St Barts holiday.

Source: Getty Images Younger beau ... Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble attended Jennifer Lawrence’s 25th birthday bash. Picture: Vivien Killilea/Getty Images for Haute Living.

“Kris arrived after just having landed back in LA,” the source said.

“She was drinking lots of white wine and got very tipsy. She even got to a point where she said, ‘I have to stop drinking!’ Kris asked Jen to be her date to the FYF Fest Sunday to see Kanye [West] perform too!”

The insider said J-Law “had a blast laughing and dancing”, and even doing karaoke, with the matriarch.

The Hunger Games actress has been vocal about her love of KUWTK.

“After it’s 11, I’m like, ‘Don’t these kids ever get tired?’ When I’m out, I think about my couch. Like, ‘It would be awesome to be on it right now. I bet there’s an episode of Dance Moms on. Am I missing a new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians?” she told Marie Claire South Africa in 2012.

“I’m just stressed by the idea of missing them. Reality TV is my silver lining. At the end of the day there’s probably nothing that makes me feel better than junk food and reality TV.”

Elite Member

"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

…and there went any bit of respect I had for Jennifer Lawrence. She is one of the reasons we will never get rid of these people.

I can't believe I'm asking this, but I was reading some comments in another forum about Kim K's sex tape (very old news, I know) & I guess I never read/heard before that she eats shit in it???
    Is this true? If so, she's even more disgusting than I could have ever imagined. That's just beyond nasty.

I recognize one book as Joan Didion, I think the other one is Camus. That they're holding Camus and Didion adds another shock to the photo.

Just another reason for me to hate Jennifer "I'm just like you!!!" Lawrence. Not that I needed any more reasons. I really can't stand her.
    idunno and Air Quotes like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I am SICK of hearing how "hard" it was to get pregnant the 2nd time for this fucking whore. NO it wasn't. You barely had to wait 2 years; I've known women who waited half their adult LIVES. That is "hard" to become pregnant. My own mother couldn't conceive for 7 years...and finally gave up after 2 miscarriages. Then, I showed up. Somebody waiting 2 years is just not having trouble. It's called, Oh you didn't get pregnant within seconds? It takes longer to get your nails done. Stupid, selfish, self-centered Kunt. I just despise these people and now I hate Jennifer Lawrence, too. Way to go, twats.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

It's all such compete bullshit.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

You used to have to try for two full years before they would even start testing for infertility. You didn't get inseminated or try IVF until way down the path in treatment. I get that fertility treatments have come a long way, but I can't help but think that letting younger women do IVF after a year of trying is more of a business decision than medical one. I struggled with infertility. I remember the roller coaster and how that even early in the process it was heartbreaking, but save the public pissing and moaning for when you've truly struggled. Less than two years isn't a struggle. It's a blip in the road. I know that it's difficult when you want a baby so much to have to wait month after month, especially if your first pregnancy happened easily, but I had a friend struggle with secondary infertility for 11 years…now THAT is a struggle Kim. Somehow, I don't think Kim has had to work hard for anything in her life, so any little set back is difficult.
    Kittylady and Sylkyn like this.

why is Jennifer Lawrence hanging out with Kris?!

1)the pregnant whore is swelling up.let the fun begin
    2)the picture or mother cow kissing this man makes me gag
    3)Probably the whore,s innards are stuck to her spine with all the spanx she wears..

Elite Member

This is the best! It is from Huffington Post this morning. I don't know how to post properly, so I'll do my best. I need a tutorial one of these days! Anyway…I can't believe she actually said this. She doesn't smile because she is sad? Oh please. It is because you like your duck lips. It is because you don't want to wrinkle. Anyway, here goes. Pics didn't post. Sorry! Can't wait to hear what you all think about this! (Can someone message me about how to actually post things the proper way and get pics and everything?)

Kim Kardashian Says Body Shaming Is The Reason She Doesn't Smile
    But the haters won't bring her down anymore.

Headshot of Bill Bradley
    Bill Bradley
    Associate TV Editor, The Huffington Post
    Posted: 08/29/2015 03:00 PM EDT

KIM KARDASHIAN/INSTAGRAM
    Kim Kardashian is not a woman who seems to have many secrets. She posts photos from her life all over social media, she has a whole reality show so we can just keep up with her and she poses naked on magazine covers. So yeah, not hiding too much. Or so we thought.

In a recent interview with C Magazine, Kardashian revealed body shaming is the real reason she doesn't smile in pictures. During her first pregnancy, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star had preeclampsia, she said, a disorder that can lead to sudden weight gain and swelling.

"Everyone would say, 'She can’t stop eating.' I delivered at 180, and they were like, 'She’s 210 pounds. She’s getting dumped because she’s too fat' and all these ridiculous stories," Kardashian told the magazine.

All the hate, she went on to explain, led to her new outlook:

Before I was always smiling, and so into being out and about. After I had the baby, I was like, "These are the same people that made fun of me, and posted the stories that were so awful, calling me fat for something I couldn’t control. I don’t want to smile for them."

Kardashian previously said on social media that she didn't smile to prevent wrinkles, but clearly she wasn't being totally candid. She says the body shaming experience changed her mood and her personality "a lot."

Still, Kardashian hasn't let the negativity break her. In recent posts, the expectant mother even shows off the changes her body is going through, posting the caption "pregnancy lips" in one...

And kindly reminding everyone that breasts aren't made for ogling in another:

Take that, haters.

Thread Information