Page 88 of 352 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Me too.

I'd be first in line to read this garbage LOL
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Elite Member

That tell all would be awesome, but so sad. It did seem that they were always writing the boyfriends/husbands to be "bad" so that if anything happened they'd be easily trashed. I went to the same school as Kris Humphries and while he's not the smartest guy on the block, he's very nice and genuine. There was a scene that I'll never forget in Bora Bora or something and he threw Kim in the water like the Ks do to each other all the time, she FREAKED on him screaming and overreacting and everyone took her side. I know they hinted lightly at him being oh so difficult but they seemed to stop short of accusing him of anything sinister. Pretty sure he's sober from what I've heard (he gives people with past substance issues a chance at his restaurant chain). So who knows what they'd come up with. He was likely used, maybe willingly and got screwed. She probably was working on Kanye the whole time she was planning her wedding to Kris. I mean she was significantly pregnant by the time the divorce went through.
    They seemed to try to make Lamar seem a little shady and brought up his dad and his dad's issues a lot and his best friend. Scott is far from a saint, but who wouldn't drink around them? He and Lamar needed support and treatment, and I doubt they found it.
    I think Damon Dash was already accused of assaulting Kim, so he's likely to stay silent. Plus wasn't he the one that back when the underaged photos came out had taken them?!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

I would pre order that book if I could today and I really hope Scott does it for my benefit. But for the love and respect of his children, he really shouldn't.
    Of course if Lamar wrote it, it would be memories of a scorned junkie....
    arie_skop likes this.

I would prefer a book from Rob but I'll take that as well.
    Clubber Lang and arie_skop like this.

It's nothing that we don't already know.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Unless they call them out on the fake asses,I don't care. Sure it's obvious but I just want them called out on it.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Elite Member

Well damn, PMK must've paid off these two clowns to keep them quiet.

From Gossip Cop:

Scott Disick
    and Lamar Odom are NOT writing a “Kardashian tell-all,” despite a new report. Gossip Cop can debunk the report, which is the work of tabloid fiction.
    The new issue of Life & Style hit newsstands on Wednesday, announcing that Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian’s respective exes are teaming up to get “revenge” and are “united against the Kardashians.” According to the accompanying story, the famous family’s “deepest, darkest secrets are no longer safe” because Odom and Disick “are using insider-info to write a tell-all.” And, supposedly, “nothing is off-limits.”
    “They have so much dirt, they could destroy the family’s brand and career forever,” a so-called “insider” tells Life & Style. The magazine fills out its story by speculating about all the things Odom and Disick could possibly share, such as tales of “pill-popping and bed-hopping.” Its insider goes on to state, “Scott and Lamar have nothing to lose by dishing everything they know.”
    Of course, that statement couldn’t be further from the truth. Odom and Disick actually have a LOT to lose. For starters, if Disick ever took any such action, there’s no way Kourtney would allow joint custody to continue, and Disick has been spending a lot more time with their children lately. Additionally, Odom has made it quite clear that he wants to reconcile with Khloe, a possibility that would be dead and buried if he went ahead with a “tell-all.”
    Life & Style seems to be basing its story on Odom and Khloe’s recent ill-fated run-in, after which he ranted that he could “air everything out.” But there’s another reason Odom hasn’t taken such action yet, and it’s the same reason why this “tell-all” is just tabloid fantasy. People involved with the Kardashian-Jenner family sign non-disclosure agreements.
    Ever wonder why Kris Humphries, aside from claiming “fraud” in his initial annulment filings, has never done a tell-all book or interview about his 72-day marriage to Kardashian? Whatever secrets the Kardashians may have, no exes, including Odom and Disick,, are writing a book about them. Mysteries surrounding the clan may remain open, but this “tell-all” case is definitely closed.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Gossip Cop is just the publicists' mouthpiece. All they do is "debunk" juicy stories, even the ones that turn out to be true.

Like how do they suppose Kourtney has the power to decide whether or not Dickrash gets joint custody? Is she a judge?
    Kittylady, czb and sparkles like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Elite Member

Oh I didn't know, that's good news though. It's about damn time we all get a REAL Kartrashian tell all.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

'It's scary': Kim Kardashian reveals she may undergo a hysterectomy after birth of second child... and says fertility issues took 'the fun' out of getting pregnant

Kim Kardashian may undergo a hysterectomy after birth of second child | Daily Mail Online

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 05:40 EST, 28 August 2015 | Updated: 10:04 EST, 28 August 2015

Kim Kardashian West has revealed she may be forced to have a hysterectomy following the birth of her second child.
    The 34-year-old star - who has two-year-old daughter North with husband Kanye West - said she had 'so many' complications during her first pregnancy made it difficult to conceive a second time.

And if one of the conditions - placenta accreta - returns it could mean she won't be able to have any more children.

Candid: Kim Kardashian on Septemer issue of C Magazine

She told C Magazine: 'They think I'll have placenta accreta again, so if the placenta grows a little bit deeper than it did last time, then they are prepared to have my uterus removed, which is a little scary for me.

'I think we're just gonna go day by day, see how overwhelming it is, and see how the delivery goes.'

The condition occurs when parts of the placenta grow too deeply into the uterine wall and it can cause severe blood loss after delivery. It can result in an early C-section delivery followed by the surgical removal of the uterus, which is called a hysterectomy.

She said the couple endured a 'long road' to get pregnant with their unborn son.

'Long road': Kim, pictured on Thursday in LA, has revealed she would visit a doctor every day at 5am to see if she was ovulating

She had a 'couple little operations' to address the issues caused by placenta accreta after the birth.
    She explained: 'That created a little hole in my uterus, which I think made it really tough to get pregnant again.'

Second time around, she says: 'I would go to the doctor in Beverly Hills every day at five in the morning to get tested to see if I was ovulating.'

The E! reality star says constantly checking if she was ovulating sucked 'the fun out of' her and Kanye's attempts to get pregnant.
    'I’m like, "I’m ovulating, get home now!" He’d be like, "Wait, I’m in the studio,"' she recalls.

Challenging time: The reality star, pictured here with Kanye earlier this week, said her fertility issues took 'the fun' out of trying to get pregnant

But Kim also noted how grateful she is that her second pregnancy has been easier than her first.
    'I also feel lucky that, as of right now, I don’t feel like I’m gonna get preeclampsia again, which last time [contributed to] not only the weight, but also the swelling.'

In the interview she said reiterated that she had been 180 lbs when she delivered North.

The reality star was also candid about how she has become much more relaxed about the idea of motherhood since having her first child.

'When I was pregnant with [North], I thought, My life is so hectic - how am I gonna take her to ballet classes and soccer?' Kim admitted.
    'I had these visions of all the things I did growing up, and I was really freaked out. And when it happens, you just instinctively know how to do it.'

*Here is a link to the C Magazine Kimbo interview ..

http://magazinec.com/culture/unfiltered
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; August 28th, 2015 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Added link.

Gold Member

She's got her words jumbled. When Kimbo says "hysterectomy" she means "tummy tuck".
    Clubber Lang and Angeli like this.

Preeclampsia does not cause you to gain weight while you're pregnant. However, too much weight gain can cause preeclampsia. And how can can "feel like" you're going to get it? It's not like getting your period. It doesn't show symptoms before it comes on.

I think she weighed more than 180 lbs when she was pregnant the first time.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Does anybody believe these stories she is telling?

Funny. I know several women who have had placenta accreta and either got it again or did and none of them had to have their uteruses removed. It's funny how she says she feels or they think. You mean whatever brings you more attention and keeps you in the news. I really do wish after she has her spawn, that all news about them stops and all media outlets refuse to advert this family. THAT is the only way it's going away, but it's all about the money. If only the media outlets could forget about greed long enough to make this family history.

Thread Information