Page 87 of 352 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

And how is Rob doing etc?
    darksithbunny likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Sheriff Says Vehicular Manslaughter Law Violated

32 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive Details

The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has completed its investigation into the fatal Caitlyn Jenner car crash, and we're told the Sheriff concluded Jenner violated the vehicular manslaughter law and will send the case to the D.A.

We've learned the Sheriff's Dept. concluded in its 161-page report that Jenner "set off a chain of events" that led to the death of a motorist on Pacific Coast Highway in February, and the report says Jenner violated the law by traveling at an unsafe speed.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the report concludes Jenner was traveling under the speed limit but going too fast for road conditions. The report explains traffic was either stopped or just starting to move when Jenner slammed into the Lexus in front of him. As one source put it, "He should have either been going 0 or just barely rolling."

As a result, the report concludes Jenner violated Penal Code section 192(c)(2) -- the misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter law.
    We're told the case will be presented to the L.A. County District Attorney for review next Wednesday.
    If convicted, the offense carries a sentence of up to one year in county jail.

Read more: Caitlyn Jenner -- Sheriff Says Vehicular Manslaughter Law Violated | TMZ.com
    I bet the DA doesn't have her arrested though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Regarding Kylie, I kind of feel a TEENY bit sorry for her! Now before anyone thinks I am insane, I do have some reasons behind my little bit of sympathy! She's pretty much grown up with cameras in her face, she's probably read God knows how much stuff with people calling her the ugly sister. Let's be honest, Kendall is naturally attractive and I would say the most attractive out of the whole Klan. Kris seemed to focus a lot of time and energy on Kendall and her modelling career and I get the sense that Kylie was kind of forgotten about.

Her dating Tyga, the fillers, the surgery she's had done all seem to me like cries of attention more than anything else. She wasn't unattractive in the first place, I think she's ruined herself trying to turn into Kim 2 instead of going down her own path and finding her own way.

That being said, it is totally stupid to feel sorry for an 18yo with more money than I will ever have in my lifetime but money can't buy happiness. I can see becoming like Rob further down the line, I don't know why!

As I said, go easy on me as I'm trying to be nice! LOL
    czb, darksithbunny, stef and 6 others like this.
    My life would be much more easier had I been a f1-driver in the 70s with the guys. I was definitely born in the wrong era. Kimi Raikkonen

I get a bad feeling about Kylie. In a Bobbi Kristina "I don't think this is going to end well" kind of way.

I hope I'm wrong because I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Not even a vapid Kardashian.

Quote Originally Posted by WelshSquelch View Post
    Regarding Kylie, I kind of feel a TEENY bit sorry for her!

Oh me too! It is awful how this kid can behave. I blame the parents. She grew up with total screwed up values and this is the result. A girl that looks 20 years older and has lost her childhood. You rarely see this family have a genuine fun.

Kylie's situation also reminds me of Lindsay Lohan getting out of control, and bad parenting.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

There's kinda no parenting, never mind bad parenting. Say what you like about Chloe but she often seems to be stepping in when the parents are nowhere to be seen (except on a pap stroll/magazine cover/charge sheet.)
    arie_skop and Sylkyn like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Tyga Can’t Stop Rapping About Doing Kylie Jenner

Many of us dry barfed for days when a song from Tyga called “Pleazerwas spat up onto the Internet and we listened to him bragging about doing statutory rape shit and rapping about drinking vagina juice in the morning like it’s orange juice. (Surprisingly, Tropicana hasn’t used “Pleazer” in a commercial yet.) The shell-less turtle tried to act like those poetic lyrics weren’t about his girlfriend Kylie Jenner, but his mouth is a bona fide lie machine, so nobody believed his denials. Since Tyga knows that the only time people pay attention to his music is when he raps about humping on newly legal Kylie, he did it again.
    What do you think?
    As Gawker points out, Tyga recently butt squirted out a new mixtape called Fuk What They Talkin Bout and on it is a song called $tiumlated. In that song, Tyga’s mouth dribbled out these words (Warning: These lyrics may make your genitals run up into your body):
    What do you think?
    They say she young
    She should have waited
    She a big girl, dawg, when she stimulated

And a little later on in the song, he brought the grossness again by dropping this dingle:
    What do you think?
    She a big girl dawg,
    I’m puttin’ in,
    Yeah I’m penetrating

So poetic. So pure. Tyga should use his talents to write a musical. Woody Allen can write the book for it, Roman Polanski can direct and Subway Jared can provide the catering during rehearsals. Josh Duggar already has his credit card out and is waiting to buy a ticket.
    What do you think?
    Pimp Mama Kris must be so proud and that was served without one ounce of sarcasm. I’m sure she temporarily took her mouth off of the virgin she feeds off of to text Kylie with: “Awww, my little moneymaker is inspiring great musicians. Proud of u and don’t forget to tell Tyga that I’ll take my 50% cut in cash.”

If I were Caitlyn I'd haul off and slug that rapper man. In fact, both parents should tell that guy where to go for being so disrespectful in public. Protect that child, she's way too out there.

Did someone put her head in a box and slam the lid on it?
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Elite Member

Yeah, it's pretty disgusting how the second Bruce decided to transition to Caitlin his 16 year-old daughter was dropped like a hot potato. "I've raised my kids. Now it's time for me." Um, no mother fucker. Your daughter was still a minor dealing with fame, her parents divorce, and you transitioning into a woman. She needed you.
    Sixteen is an incredibly tender age even without a ton of drama going on, so I do feel for the fact that the little troll was abandoned when she needed her parents the most.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Gold Member

Interesting now that Bruce is Caitlyn people are beginning to hold her to the same parenting standards they held PMK whereas she got something of a free pass when she was Bruce ...
    Caitlyn/Bruce has never been a good parent but the criticism of his/her parenting skills have only really come up recently.

Elite Member

^ I know what you mean. From what I've observed on the show it seemed that as Bruce, Caitlin was far more engaged with her kids while PMK was always off being PMK. But now that Caitlin's found all this success and fame in her own right both in her interviews and on her show she really comes off as self-centered and fame hungry. She's shown her true colors to be the same as PMK's. Maybe it just appears that way and we're not seeing the whole story, but if it walks like a duck and quack's like a duck...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    Interesting now that Bruce is Caitlyn people are beginning to hold her to the same parenting standards they held PMK whereas she got something of a free pass when she was Bruce ...
    Caitlyn/Bruce has never been a good parent but the criticism of his/her parenting skills have only really come up recently.
    Didn't he also neglect his sons in his previous marriage while they were growing up.

Both parents should be ashamed here, how can they let their teen daughter to date someone like Tyga. This isnt going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post

I remember reading that one of his sons (?) wrote something in the sense of : 'He was a pretty shitty dad, lets hope she is a better parent!.
    Gender and bad parenting have nothing in common. I think Bruce got a free pass on the Kim because he was the stepdad but Caitlyn gets the same criticism for Kylie since she is the mum (and would have gotten same criticism if she were still the dad)

Wow that Tyga song. Wonder how long before the home movie that fits the song comes out
    NickiDrea likes this.

fgg

Lamar Odom and Scott Disick Penning Explosive Kardashian Tell-All $5 Million Cheating, Cocaine and Sex Tapes Book Deal?

According to Life & Style magazine, the jilted exes of two of the Keeping Up with the Kardashian stars are gearing up to spill the ugly underbelly of the Kardashian clan. Looks like Lamar Odom and Scott Disick are set to cash in with a tell-all that will expose more Kardashian dirty antics than even Kim Kardashian’s sex tape. We’re talking sex, drugs, cheating and more – juicy, juicy stuff…

Both Lamar Odom and Scott Disick feel used and betrayed by Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and especially by momager Kris Jenner, that they are banking on a $5 million book deal that’s only further sweetened by the prospect of revenge. Both Odom and Disick feel like their association with the Kardashian reality show machine has ruined their personal and professional reputations.

While both Scott Disick and Lamar Odom have been accused of substance abuse issues (with good reason), they plan to expose Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner’s 24/7/365 drinking issues. They also plan to reveal copious drug use among family members including abuse of cocaine, Xanax, Ambien and prescription diet pills. The drugs are just the tip of the iceberg. There’s also cheating, lies and more!

Kris Jenner allegedly encouraged Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner to start using Botox and fillers while they were still teens. In fact, it may be Kris Jenner that pushed Kylie into getting that puffed up trout pout that she’s been hassled about so much. Kris would have had to sign off on any cosmetic procedures the teen girls had since they were underage. Nice mothering!

They will also expose Kris Jenner’s horrible treatment of Rob Kardashian over his weight. Rumor has it that Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian have repeatedly humiliated Rob Kardashian about his weight which has led him to retreat behind the gates of Khloe Kardashian’s gated community and hole up in her house, hurt by his family rejection of him because he doesn’t meet their standards.

And the “reality” show itself is reported to be part of the tell-all book and Lamar Odom and Scott Disick will reveal that the show is not only a scripted program designed to maximize profit for Kris Jenner’s. The expose will include info on strategy plans about when to leak certain stories including Kim Kardashian’s notorious sex tape that started them on the path to shady stardom.
    Some other especially juicy tidbits relate to Caitlyn Jenner – and how Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian have dissed their transgender step-dad/mother behind her back. While they preached acceptance on social media and made nominal appearances on I Am Cait, behind Caitlyn’s back, they have been vicious and critical of her life change.

Likely all of this could have been avoided, except for a couple of recent events. When Lamar Odom went to see Khloe at Soul Cycle in LA – a prearranged appointment – she caused a scene and accused him of stalking and harassing her. That was the last straw for Lamar who has tired of being humiliated by his soon to be ex wife’s family. That and Scott Disick being dumped were the two critical issues.

Scott Disick suggested to Lamar Odom that they team up for the tell all, which should sell like filthy, filthy hotcakes. And if they can get Kim K’s two disgruntled ex-husbands to weigh in – Kris Humphries and Damon Dash – that would be icing on the revenge cake. Fingers crossed that these two get to work writing the dirty scoop up ASAP. Can’t wait to read it!

Lamar Odom and Scott Disick Penning Explosive Kardashian Tell-All $5 Million Cheating, Cocaine and Sex Tapes Book Deal? | Celeb Dirty Laundry

oh how i hope this is true!!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information