Page 86 of 352 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Didn't she crash a new Mercedes on her 16th birthday?

maybe she is making it a tradition. I hope she makes a lot, a lot of money because she is going to need it.
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    maybe she is making it a tradition. I hope she makes a lot, a lot of money because she is going to need it.
    So instead of blowing out candles on a cake, she crashes a car?

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    So instead of blowing out candles on a cake, she crashes a car?
    Hmmm. Would definitely to see her blowing candles on a cake than some random guy in yet another Cardashian sex tape. Because let's be honest, isn't that where this is all heading?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Hmmm. Would definitely to see her blowing candles on a cake than some random guy in yet another Cardashian sex tape. Because let's be honest, isn't that where this is all heading?

I would not be surprised if PMK is already editing the 'Home video' as we write.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I would not be surprised if PMK is already editing the 'Home video' as we write.

while in Mexico lol

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    while in Mexico lol

lol!!!

These Kardashian women destroy men like nobody's business. Dying for one of them to break ranks. C'mon Lamar! DO IT!!!

Lamar Odom -- Khloe Knows I Didn't Attack Her!! But She's Hanging Me Out to Dry (VIDEO) | TMZ.com

Lamar Odom

Khloe Knows I Did Not Attack Her!!

But She's Hanging Me Out to Dry

8/13/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    I'M NO STALKER TMZSports.com

Lamar Odom says he absolutely did NOT ambush Khloe Kardashian -- and he's heartbroken because he says Khloe knows what really happened, but ... for some reason ... won't go public to clear his name.

Lamar wanted to vent to TMZ about the story we broke -- that, according to witnesses, he shocked Khloe outside a SoulCycle ... jumping out of a car and demanding to talk to her. Khloe eventually ran away after a witness threatened to call cops.

But an enraged Lamar went off ... denying he stalked her, touched her or ambushed her -- and in a powerful rant says the meeting was actually prearranged with Khloe. He's hurt that she's not standing up for him. Even further, he threatens to spill secrets -- whose, he doesn't say -- if something like this happens again.

In the video, Odom goes between anger and sadness -- especially when opening up about how his life has spiraled out of control. He also rips TMZ for what he calls racist reporting about celebrity beefs.

Read more: Lamar Odom -- Khloe Knows I Didn't Attack Her!! But She's Hanging Me Out to Dry (VIDEO) | TMZ.com

arie_skop likes this.

when did he attack Khloe?

Gold Member

^^^ Lamar showed up outside her gym and supposedly got a little physical when she refused to talk to him. He claims he was told to up then by her (or by her people/PMK/the producers, I'm a little fuzzy on that detail) and didn't touch her. I believe that.

What I don't believe, however, is his claims that he doesn't/didn't have a drug problem and that he didn't cheat on her. He started blaming the Kartrash-fam for putting that in the media but then changed his story halfway through and started claiming that the media (specifically TMZ) made it all up because he's black and never do it to white people (i.e. Brad Pitt, Leonardo diCaprio).

Did people already read about Kris Jenner's remarks about online snark against her and her family? She and her offspring crave attention and if people stopped talking about them they'd get depressed.

She worries about the media: “I worry about my grandchildren because the Internet can be brutal. What makes someone so evil and angry that they would say the cruelest things about another human being? I raised my kids kind of old-fashioned—if you don’t have something nice to say, then don’t say it at all. I teach love, acceptance, and tolerance. People hide behind ‘freedom of speech.’ That’s what you are going to hide behind? I sometimes think that this generation is lacking in decency,” adding that “I’m strong enough and have a pretty thick skin, but when people go after my kids, I just hit block-delete, block-delete. It’s my mantra.”

http://www.celebitchy.com/442491/kris_jenner_i_sometimes_think_that_this_generation _is_lacking_in_decency/

Kris Jenner: ‘I sometimes think that this generation is lacking in decency’

• August 16, 2015

August 16, 2015Here’s the cover of the new issue of Haute Living, with Lucifer’s Homegirl Kris Jenner on thecover. This cover disturbs me. The look in her eye says “It’s good to make a pact with Satan”and her BotoxFace says “HEEEEELPP MEEEEEE, she’s trying to emote smugness and it’s painful!!!!!” As for the interview, it actually reminds me of the profile Satan got his girl in the New York Times back in March of this year – it’s almost as if really legitimate media outlets have just given up and accepted that Kris Jenner is now A Celebrity In Her Own Right. I guess we should all make pacts with Lucifer. Some highlights:

All the blessings: “Sometimes I just pinch myself because I feel completely blessed at all we have accomplished.”

The girls learned about fashion from Kris: “When I was young, I loved shopping at a store on Rodeo Drive called Lina Lee. Shopping there made me feel so special. The girls grew up playing in my closet—trying on my shoes, etc. Now the tables have turned. They have introduced me to amazing talents. It’s a whole new world and I love seeing up-and-coming designers— I love seeing people succeed.”

Her Chanel addiction:
    “I’m the biggest Chanel fan and have been for over 30 years. I love Karl Lagerfeld and appreciate all he has accomplished. [Kendall] walked out in the finale as the bride with Karl himself and I thought—‘Life doesn’t get better than this!’ I was so proud of her—my heart swelled.”

Whether she considers herself a tastemaker:
    “No, I don’t. But I believe that, no matter how old you are, a woman can look amazing. As you age, the body changes, and sometimes women give up.”

She’s still obsessed with Costco:
    “Oh, my goodness, I am obsessed with Costco! We do runs at least twice a week. I love the salmon and rotisserie chicken, the dog beds. Costco is my favorite store.”

Her motto (seriously):
    “First God, then family, then everything else.”

Her cookbook, In the Kitchen With Kris:
    “I wrote it for my kids so that they know our favorite family recipes and for nostalgia sake. They call me constantly anyway to ask about recipes, so I thought I would write this family cookbook. Right now, I love to grill. Today I went to Williams-Sonoma and got some vegetable grillers for the barbecue. I love to throw a bunch of asparagus on the grill with salmon and then make a big salad.”

She does juice cleanses:
    “I live by the 80-20 rule: 80 percent of the time you eat really healthy and 20 percent you treat yourself. But every once in a while it’s good to cleanse.”

She worries about the media:
    “I worry about my grandchildren because the Internet can be brutal. What makes someone so evil and angry that they would say the cruelest things about another human being? I raised my kids kind of old-fashioned—if you don’t have something nice to say, then don’t say it at all. I teach love, acceptance, and tolerance. People hide behind ‘freedom of speech.’ That’s what you are going to hide behind? I sometimes think that this generation is lacking in decency,” adding that “I’m strong enough and have a pretty thick skin, but when people go after my kids, I just hit block-delete, block-delete. It’s my mantra.”

On Caitlyn:
    “I just want everyone that I love in my family and in my life to be happy, and so my wish for Caitlyn is that she finds her joy.”

On Kourtney leaving Scott Disick:
    “She’s kind of my hero right now—she makes good decisions. She always puts her children first and is accepting, loving, and dedicated to her family—she doesn’t get easily ruffled. This situation has made me realize how strong she is.”

There’s a lot of ass-kissing in the magazine article, like Kris is constantly referred to as a“woman of substance” and “ambitious” and much, much more. While I agree that Kris in ambitious, driven and a very savvy businesswoman, it also feels so… empty. There’s shockingly little substance when it comes to Kris, and it’s become a family trait. As for Kris bitching about the media and how people hide behind “freedom of speech”… is she joking? It’s well-known that Kris and her whole clan have constantly worked with the tabloids to create soap opera-like narratives to enhance their reality show storylines (which are also faked half the time, if not more). And listening to Kris complain about the lack of decency is… um, I have no words. As for “First God, then family, then everything else”… who is she kidding?
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

I stopped reading after she said I raised my kids kind of old fashioned.

Old fashioned hookers?
    kasippu, arie_skop and JazzyGirl like this.
    Piss off!

^Do old fashioned hookers get pissed on?

"[Kendall] walked out in the finale as the bride with Karl himself and I thought—‘Life doesn’t get better than this!’ I was so proud of her—my heart swelled"

What a fucking accomplishment right there.
    Makisa, arie_skop, stef and 2 others like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    ^Do old fashioned hookers get pissed on?

"[Kendall] walked out in the finale as the bride with Karl himself and I thought—‘Life doesn’t get better than this!’ I was so proud of her—my heart swelled"

What a fucking accomplishment right there.

Big accomplishment lol Now did Kendall finish school?

Thread Information