Page 83 of 352 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Kim's face looks ridiculous in that last picture. How many procedures has she had?!
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Kim's face looks ridiculous in that last picture. How many procedures has she had?!
    I don't know, but she was really pretty back in the day and now she just looks pinched, pulled and alien-like. Can you imagine her at 50-60?
    holly likes this.

Gold Member

It's tough to pinpoint exactly what Kim's had done because she's had so much work, but here's what I think/have noticed.

I'll start with the lips: for a few years she was injecting them with filler which is why the proportions kept changing, but sometime after she and Kris Humphries separated - so 2011/2012-ish - she got fat placed there. The fat transfer "grows" with weight gain and pregnancy (the way it would if it were still in it's original place) which is why her lips get so big when she is pregnant and is distorting her profile now. It's half of the reason the distance between her nose and lips is so long now. The other half is because she shortened/lifted the tip of her nose.

I think she had two nose jobs. Also, fillers to the tip of her nose to give it a slight button-ish, ski slope look without getting rid of the bump (can't claim contouring anymore and will have to admit to a nose job if she gets rid of the bump). Had her nostrils narrowed too, in some photos you can see little "bubbles" where her nostrils used to start.

Face shape: used to have cheek implants, I think she took them out when she disappeared for a few months after North was born. Still has a chin implant and some lipo underneath her chin. Fillers (or possible fat transfer) in her cheeks, under her eyes and in her smile lines. A lower face lift done around the same time she got cheek implants to give her the effect of the exaggerated 'heart' shaped face. Then there is the work she admits: botox, latisse and laser hair removal and skin resurfacing.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Wow. That's sad to me. She was so beautiful before and she's totally ruined it.
    holly likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

How many families could she feed with the money she spends to look so ugly? it's disgusting.

She has truly destroyed her face. Can she not see that?

Before:

Not just her face....

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Her book flopped by the way sold like 30k or so and she had a huge advance so the shop pic might explain why its only employees because no one was interested in it especially when she's posting her narcissistic selfles online for free.

Gold Member

Wow. That's sad to me. She was so beautiful before and she's totally ruined it.
    She was a good looking girl before she'd had any PS, but keep in mind what we associate as "before" for Kim was already after she'd had some work done. She was doing lip fillers, had had body work and had removed a mole on her forehead before/when she got famous and those procedures just so happened to push her from pretty to beautiful, but they also boosted her self esteem so now she goes and gets more work done whenever she's feeling low or bad about herself. If you look at her plastic surgery timeline, her surgeries have coincided with rough points in relationships and break ups (also, after she had North).
    idunno likes this.

Elite Member

I saw something about Kylie's 18th birthday party. Is is just me or have they been celebrating Kylie's 18th bday forever???

^ Apparently there is an article about Kanye telling Kylie to stop kopying Cim! Can anyone find it please?
    tulip likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She's heading into Pete Burns territory now
    Honeythorn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    So much ps in one picture:

Now I know what Kim reminds me of...

NickiDrea and arie_skop like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She is starting to look like those creatures from the Dark Crystal.
    greysfang, holly, Laurent and 3 others like this.

^ She does!

Thread Information