Page 82 of 352 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Look at how dumpy her lower half is, she's definitely pregnant.
    Be excellent to each other.

^ But she always had a dumpy lower half (and other half!)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Whoops! Kim Kardashian tweets she is going to meet the '1st female president of the Hilary Clinton'... but still manages to snap a selfie with her

Kim Kardashian meets with Hillary Clinton and snaps a selfie with her | Daily Mail Online

• Kim posted a selfie with Hillary Clinton, apparently endorsing her
    • She misspelled Hillary's name then wrote 'presisent' in two garbled tweets
    • The typos will support her public calls for an edit button on Twitter
    • Minutes later, the reality star deleted the tweets and corrected them
    • Kris Jenner also got a photo with Hillary. Caitlyn Jenner is a Republican

By Mike Larkin For Dailymail.com
    Published: 14:42 EST, 7 August 2015 | Updated: 19:27 EST, 7 August 2015

It seemed impossible someone would make a gaffe that would leave even Donald Trump red-faced on the day of the first Republican presidential nominee debate.

But when Kim Kardashian appeared to endorse Hillary Clinton in a customary selfie, her tweet about the surprising meeting was somewhat garbled.

In the first message, which was later deleted and rephrased, Kim gushed: 'Excited 2 meet our next president tonight!1st female president of the Hilary (sic) Clinton! Maybe she'll take a selfie w me.'

When she later tweeted a selfie with Hillary and Kanye West, it came with another confused caption: 'I got my selfie!!! I really loved hearing her speak & hearing her goals for our country! #HillaryForPresisent (sic)'

It will no doubt support and explain her public calls for an edit feature on Twitter, that would allow users to tweak their posts without having to delete them and post them again.

Oops! Kim Kardashian misspelt Hillary Clinton's name as she appeared to endorse the Democrat

And again! Unfortunately once she got a selfie with Hillary, and husband Kanye, she then misspelt President

Moms united: Kris Jenner also snapped a picture with Hillary, likely the likely 2016 Democrat candidate

On Thursday night, at a Los Angeles fundraiser, Kim settled for the old-fashioned system of deleting and rephrasing.

Either way, it seems Clinton, the world's second most powerful woman according to Forbes, did not mind the misspelling of her name or of the title as she beamed from ear to ear in their photograph.

Kim's mother Kris Jenner also snapped a picture with Hillary, likely the Democrat candidate for the 2016 election.

Kris posted the picture on Instagram with the caption: 'An Honor to meet you Hillary Clinton! Great evening... #ohjustchatting'

Their apparent support for the presidential hopeful sparked a flurry of interest on Twitter as the 17 GOP candidates battled it out in the Fox News debate on Thursday night.

It also highlights political division within the reality TV family: Caitlyn Jenner has openly declared her support for the Republicans, despite the party's reluctance to support the trans community.

The event was Hillary's third fundraising visit to Los Angeles since announcing her presidential bid, and it was held at the $13.1 million Brentwood home of Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun.

Correction: It was not long before Kim managed to send out a corrected version of the message on Twitter

Also corrected: Kim had to delete the first selfie to correct it, since the edit function she wants doesn't exist

President of the what? Hillary will surely be stunned when she discovers the contents of Kim's original tweet

Around 250 people attended the sold-out event, which cost $2,700 per person to attend. Other adoring celebrities at the event included Kris Jenner, Jessica Alba and Tom Hanks.

Her earlier gaffe was the sort even GOP candidate Rick Perry, who famously forgot what government departments he was going to abolish during his last White House run, would be embarrassed about.

And while it was not long before she had deleted her original tweet and sent a corrected version, she was still mocked on the social networking website.

It also seems Kim did not have time to change outfits before meeting the popular Liberal candidate.

For in the selfie she wore wearing the same clothes she had on when promoting at a book signing for her latest opus Selfish in Los Angeles.

The pregnant reality star, who is expecting a baby boy with Kanye due in December, was clad in a skintight pink dress.

One she wore earlier: It seems Kim did not have time to change after her book signing earlier in the day

Beauty: Her make up was immaculate, and she was wearing a soft pink gloss with her cheeks highlighted with a shimmering shine

Doing her thing: The 34-year-old looked stunning as always in a pale pink ensemble and didn't seem to be taking on board any reports the 'Selfie' tome had suffered low sales

Bumping on: The brunette's expanding tummy could be seen in her pale fabric

Hands on approach: The assembled women in the shop were all dressed in black, suggesting they could have been staff

The more I see of this shitty family, the more I think that religion that doesn't believe in taking photographs because it steals ones soul might be on to something.

EXCLUSIVE: And the name of Kim and Kanye's new baby boy is...(Hint: they're going in a different direction!)

Kim Kardashian West has gone on record at least twice to deny rumors that she'll be heading in yet another direction for baby No. 2.
    Kim, 34, and rapper hubby Kayne West, 38, already named their two-year-old daughter 'North.'
    But Daily Mail Online exclusively can reveal that the West couple will be, indeed, naming their baby boy a direction. Sort of.
    'Easton is the chosen name. It's confirmed that the baby boy will be called Easton,' a close family friend said, spilling the beans.
    Scroll down for video

+2

Kim, and Kayne West, 38, already named their two-year-old daughter 'North.' But Daily Mail Online exclusively can reveal that the West couple will be, indeed, naming their baby boy a direction., sort of. It's Easton!

Easton West will join North West in about five months. The only location left is South, and Kim's wasn't big on that choice.
    The reality star told NPR: 'I don't like South West, though, because that's like, you know, North will always, you know, be better and be more...she has a better direction.'
    She went on to affirm to Shaquille O'Neal on his podcast: 'Why just add another direction? North is the best. I don't want to try to duplicate that with a lower direction, you know?'
    Yet, in a form, she will.
    The family friend confirmed to Daily Mail Online that last week, the celebrity pair locked in the name 'Easton' so that his nursery and wardrobe can begin to be made, monograms and all.
    'Kourtney told a few girls at a Hidden Hills pool party last weekend that Kayne's favorite name by far is 'Easton', a name Kim wasn't hot on at first because Kanye liked simply 'East'

But Kim came up with Easton and, for them, history was made.
    'No doubt monogrammed baby bibs are being hand-sewn as we speak,' the friend added. 'Mason is already calling his auntie's tummy Easton.'
    The expectant E! star got onto the topic of baby names when host Mike Pesca of NPR's news quiz show, Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! offered her a few ideas.
    Given all the K names already in use, Pesca suggested: 'In Sudanese, the word for south is kadoul. In Swahili, the word for east in Swahili is kati. The word for east in Hungarian is kallet. I could send you these.'
    Kim' response: 'You'd be surprised at all of the names people do send us.'
    For now, 'Easton' is locked in. Kim is due at the end of this year.

Read more: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's new baby boy's name will be Easton | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    dougie likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Easton West. sounds like east and west.
    Just Kill Me and tulip like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

SHELLEE likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

This has be a joke.
    twitchy2.0 and Jazzy like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I dunno, I kind of like it.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Morons.
    Jazzy likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post

Her profile is so horribly distorted from all the fillers she injects. She looks disfigured.
    Sleuth and Clubber Lang like this.

This has to be the worst thing that Hillary has done. A selfie with the the cunt?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

is Kim still promoting the selfie book lol

So much ps in one picture:

arie_skop, Clubber Lang and Jazzy like this.

That picture is just missing Kylie with her PS

Thread Information