Page 8 of 273 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree9974Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I don't care how old you are and who you have attached your life to your mother or mother-like figure is the center part!! And since Kanye lost his mom any nurturing from Kris might have made a strong impact!!
    That could go for his obsession with Beyonce!! She could have been extra supportive to him when his mother passed!!! That only child mama dies too soon crap can really fuck you up..mind, body, and soul!! That's why he gets a pass for most of his bullshit!!
    Kris does a very good job at making everything be about the K family and encouraging an us-against-the-world kind of mentality. I didn't know that about Kanye before, but it makes more sense now that the K family and MOAFW (Mother of All Fame Whores) are appealing to him.

I'm sure that between them, K&K could solicit some good child-rearing advice from someone, but they are too busy using their child as a fashion accessory to do that.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Diva is right, but i would just love to see any of the K's get a beat down. It would be hilarious.
    MsDark, *DIVA!, holly and 4 others like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Enough Is Enough: Anna Wintour Tells Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Not To Bring North To Fashion Shows

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian got a talking-to from Anna Wintour after they brought their toddler two fashion shows last week, where she burst into tears both times.
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the precious toddler had no patience for the avalanche of catwalk crawlers and flashing bulbs during New York Fashion Week, bursting into tears at both Kanye’s Adidas show, and an Alexander Wang showcase.
    “They’ve been toting her all over town like she’s a new handbag,” a source told Australia’s Nine MSN” and Anna doesn’t think it’s right to force her to go to everything.”

The fashion powerhouse wasn’t intimidated to give a piece of parenting advice to one of the world’s most famous couples, telling them that Fashion Week is an inappropriate place to bring such a young child.
    “Kim was embarrassed that she was scolded by Anna,” the source said, noting that the child herself was clearly uncomfortable during the outings. “Nori’s face in most of the photos says it all: She is frowning, almost terrified, and some of the photos that were deleted had her hysterically crying.
    “She was exhausted.”

Wintour — who infamously put the power couple on the hallowed cover of Vogue — advised the pair to watch the way Victoria Beckham navigates between the worlds of fashion and family, keeping the two worlds at a distance after the requisite photo-ops.
    rollo, Cartermrc, Palermo and 5 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Someone's gotta teach them basic etiquette.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

czb

haha. if it is true that anna mentioned victoria as an example, let's see if kim starts trying to emulate her. it would be funny to see kim try to squeeze into one of victoria's sheath dresses.

Her fake ass would blow out the seams.

I am really enjoying Amber's zingers.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    LeAnn looks like she was born down wind from an outhouse.

czb

they would need nasa engineers to build the high tensile fabric and thread ....

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    Someone's gotta teach them basic etiquette.
    And parenting! LOL.

This is a funny article even if untrue:

Kim Kardashian Denies She Suffered A Psoriasis Flare Up After Kanye West Left Her 'Mortified' At Grammys 2015

Reports that Kim had a 'week from hell' are apparently false.

By Rachel Pilcher | omg – 11 hours ago

Kim Kardashian has denied that she suffered a 'week from hell' after Kanye West's 'mortifying' behaviour at the Grammys 2015 allegedly caused her psoriasis to flare up.
    Reports originally claimed that Kanye's behaviour at the Grammy awards (yes, we're talking about THAT stage invasion and THAT interview afterwards) caused Kimmy serious stress.
    Can you blame the girl really?
    Kim has denied Kanye's behaviour caused a psoriasis flare up. Copyright: [Getty]

Not only that, but according to Grazia magazine, Kanye, 37, hinted backstage that Kim, 34, and the rest of the Kardashian Klan wouldn't be famous if "beauty wasn't important."
    OUCH. Even we felt the pain of that one.
    It's also claimed that Kimye's red carpet PDA was branded "passionless."
    All of this reportedly led to Kim's psoriasis flare up, apparently.
    Kanye's behaviour apparently left Kim stressed. Copyright: [Getty]

A source told Grazia magazine: "Kim was mortified [after that stage invasion].
    "First that Kanye would risk pulling a similar stunt to the one that forced him to take a career break, and second that he'd talk about phantom voices, which she thinks makes him sound unhinged."
    Kanye also allegedly said "The Kardashians wouldn't be famous if beauty wasn't important" as he mingled at the E! after party - after he'd reportedly asked reporters to remove the E! logo from their microphones.
    Yeah don't worry, Kanye. It's not like that's the channel Keeping Up With The Kardashians is aired on or anything.
    Kanye West storms the stage as Beck beats Beyonce at the Grammys.

The source added: "Kim didn't appreciate being treated like a trophy with no talent, especially when she stood with him."
    However, Kim's rep has now confirmed to Mirror Online that the above reports are indeed "false."
    PHEW. They sounded pretty nasty so we're glad about that.
    Kanye West wants to be the Steve Jobs of The Gap. Copyright [Theo Wargo/Getty Images for Adidas]

Hopefully his new ambitions as a fashion designer don't give Kim the same amount of stress.
    Speaking to Style.com about his Yeezy Boost collection, Kanye explained that the range was "inspired" by the 2011 London riots. YES REALLY.
    He said: "I also just wanted to say a major influence was the London riots because I was living in London at that time and saw the way that the kids wanted the clothes and I didn't have the skill set to do the more inexpensive clothes.
    Kanye recently debuted his Adidas Originals collection. Copyright [Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Adidas …

"This designer said to me one time, we were looking at something online, 'This looks like a really bad couture designer that no one knows'. Think about the idea of a really terrible couture designer, which there are a lot of. I didn't have the skill set to do inexpensive clothes."

Okay good.
    Maybe you should do everyone a favour and stick to the fashion and music and other things you're good at, rather than the whole stage invasion thing, Kanye? Please.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/kim-kardashian-denies-she-suffered-a-psoriasis-flare-up-after-kanye-west-left-her--mortified--at-grammys-2015-092007143.html
    Last edited by rollo; February 18th, 2015 at 06:15 PM.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

omg, whether that's severe cameltoe or a seam in the pantyhose, whoever came up with that idea should be shot.

You can't dress them up and you can't take them anywhere.

That bathrobe/gown? hangs terrible.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

The source added: "Kim didn't appreciate being treated like a trophy with no talent, especially when she stood with him."
    However, Kim's rep has now confirmed to Mirror Online that the above reports are indeed "false."

Of course it's false. To be true would require Kim to have a level of self awareness of which she is simply not capable.
    "We don't want other leaders and other countries laughing at us any more. And they won't be. They won't be." --Trump

"ROFL" -- rest of world

Silver Member

Good for Anna telling them off about bringing North to fashion shows! They're idiots and it makes me stabby seeing them drag that poor baby around dressed in uncomfortable clothes and those heavy shoes.

Kanye seems to be one of the most miserable people on the planet. I feel depressed just looking at him.

Elite Member

Wow. This almost makes me like Anna Wintour. Good for her!
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Of course it's false. To be true would require Kim to have a level of self awareness of which she is simply not capable.
    Exactly what I wanted to say.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Wintour — who infamously put the power couple on the hallowed cover of Vogue — advised the pair to watch the way Victoria Beckham navigates between the worlds of fashion and family, keeping the two worlds at a distance after the requisite photo-ops.

Wel first Vicky Beckham (although I do believe she is a much better mother) did place Harper front row next to Anna during her show. And has done it before. Harper behaved better but with toddlers that is a risk. And second of all, Wintour has never given a cover to Vicky so seems to prefer kanye over her.

[COLOR=#868686 !important]Source: Rex[/COLOR]

Victoria Beckham had adorable support at her New York Fashion Week runway show on Sunday. As models showcased Victoria's Fall 2015 designs, David Beckhamsat in the front row with the couple's kids, Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper. David had Cruz sitting to his right and Vogue Editor in Chief Anna Wintour to his left, but little Harper was the center of attention in her dad's lap. When David wasn't doting on Harper or chatting up Anna, the proud father of four snapped selfies with his kids. Even Harper, who will turn 4 years old in July, got in on the action, taking pictures of the runway with her dad's camera.
    Last edited by kasippu; February 19th, 2015 at 07:52 AM.
    *DIVA! likes this.

Thread Information