Page 78 of 352 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Riiiight. What school do you know that doesn't get out until the end of July?
    Guess she had to wait until Kris had time to finish her home schooling.
    Clubber Lang and tulip like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

so is Kylie considering going to college? lol

Harvard!
    arie_skop likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Guess she had to wait until Kris had time to finish her home schooling.
    Didn't she go to the Smith's Scientology home school? Those tweets about jet trails were obviously part of a research paper on her part.

In all seriousness, I don't believe she was educated at all. They probably just paid someone off to get her a diploma. Girl is as thick as a redwood and she's spent so much time in the plastic surgeon's office this past year there is no way she learned anything other than how much silicone is injected into her boobs and ass.

At least Kim waited till her mid-late 20's to go down the skank route, I give it 1 year before she is posing for playboy
    Makisa, rollo, arie_skop and 1 others like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    The school of hard knockers.
    The valedictorian is probably the one that had the longest train ran on them.
    twitchy2.0, missbazilb and Palermo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    At least Kim waited till her mid-late 20's to go down the skank route, I give it 1 year before she is posing for playboy
    I give it less.
    Kittylady, holly, Angeli and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

When does she turn 18? By her birthday. She can't wait to show those babies off.
    holly likes this.

Kim Kardashian Hires 2-Year-Old Daughter North West Her Own Personal Trainer — ‘She Thinks It’s Perfectly Normal’

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 @ 4:21AM

Click For More
    Pics of North West

Splash News

Kim Kardashian is so determined to groom her little girl, North West, into a mini-me that she’s hired the two-year-old her very own personal trainer!
    “She has one of her guys work out with North at the end of her session, once or twice a week,” an insider tells RadarOnline.com, noting Kardashian, 34, has several fitness gurus on her payroll now that she’s pregnant.
    “They teach her fun stuff like stretches and other basic aerobics, nothing strenuous.”
    PHOTOS: Parenting Expert Slams Kim For Using North West As An ‘Accessory’
    Kardashian feels it’s important her daughter become accustomed to a gym routine early in life, explains the insider!
    “She wants her to be a perfect physical specimen, and she thinks it’s perfectly normal to want to get North in shape at such an early age.”

Exclusives Kim Kardashian North West​
    Kim Kardashian Hires Daughter North West Personal Trainer | Radar Online

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kashing In! Kris Jenner Brokered Secret Deal For Her Kids To Appear On ‘I Am Cait,’ So She’d Get A Cut

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 @ 11:23AM

Click For More
    Pics of Caitlyn

Splash/E!

Kris Jenner isn’t involved in the production of Caitlyn Jenner‘s reality show, but that isn’t stopping her from profiting from it! RadarOnline.com has learned she secretly brokered the deal for her daughters, Kylie, Kendall, Kim, and Khloe to appear on the docuseries, resulting in the momager getting a paycheck from the arrangement.
    “Caitlyn was adamant from the very beginning that she did not want Kris involved whatsoever with her show,” an insider told Radar. “Kris didn’t want to be on the show anyways, but she doesn’t like being told what she can and can’t do!”
    PHOTOS: Mom Came Around — Esther Jenner Will Finally Accept Caitlyn! 8 New Photos Of Daughter!
    So, ever the efficient momager, Kris secretly brokered a deal for their daughters, Kendall and Kylie, along with her other children, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe to appear on the show, Radar has learned.
    “For her work, she earned a twenty percent commission for each of the five deals,” the source explained. “It was the best revenge for Kris, and she was laughing, literally, all the way to the bank!”
    However, Kris missed out on a portion of the huge $5 million paycheck Caitlyn was paid because she no longer reps the former Olympic gold medalist.
    PHOTOS: The Cost Of Being Caitlyn! Jenner Spent $4 Million To Transform Into A Woman –– From Plastic Surgery To Couture!
    “It’s the biggest paycheck ever given by E! for a solo reality show, and Caitlyn’s agent was relentless in getting her the huge payday,” an insider previously told Radar. “At one point, talks between the network and E! had broken down, because nobody wanted to pay her more than $2 million. Caitlyn’s agent then began informal talks with other networks, and E! quickly came back to the table, ready to pay $5 million.”
    Now, the source added, “No one is allowed to mention Caitlyn’s deal around Kris because it just makes her so angry. She had been Caitlyn’s manager for years, and feels she should be given a cut of the paycheck.”

Caitlyn Jenner Kendall Jenner Khloe Kardashian Kim Kardashian Kris Jenner​ Kylie Jenner
    I Am Cait Premiere — Kris Jenner Brokers Payday For Kids To Appear On Caitlyn Jenner’s Reality Show | Radar Online
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Oh blow it out your ass kris.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

So it did happen:

czb

i just looked it up, it is an online school. i guess it gets kids ready for the U of phoenix.
    holly, rollo, Makisa and 6 others like this.

I have a color printer and can buy those gold leaf seals at The Party Place.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Poor little North. She is such a thing to Cim.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

What the hell is going on with Kendall's and Khloe's tongues? Weird.

I hope Kim has started a fund for North's therapy. She's going to need a buttload of it.
    NickiDrea, Kittylady and arie_skop like this.

Thread Information