Page 75 of 352 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

That child is 17. Smh
    holly and Clubber Lang like this.

Those fake boobies are way too big. This family is insane.
    holly and spinmonkey like this.

Their welcome has BEEN worn out. For the love of all the gods...go the fuck away! All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    A worn out old banger.

And a tractor.

Thats not not a tractor, but I see your point.

she looks old & unhappy there. Scowly face!

Kanye is like some of the posters here, tries waaay too hard to be one of the cool kids when he's probably be ok if he was just himself & stopped trying to impress/one-up everyone.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    A worn out old banger.

And a tractor.

Which one has more miles on it?
    Which one has been rode harder?

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Kanye is like some of the posters here, tries waaay too hard to be one of the cool kids when he's probably be ok if he was just himself & stopped trying to impress/one-up everyone.
    ??
    Mrs P and gardenwitch like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Ew. Is this a crime scene?
    It is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ??
    Time to stop trying so hard, sluce.
    NickiDrea, sluce, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

czb

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

Clubber Lang likes this.

Sometimes I forget Kylie is only 17! poor girl.

I can't help it.
    Sylkyn, PecanPie, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Niki Taylor View Post
    Which one has more miles on it?
    Which one has been rode harder?

What an awful photo! Ugly setting, ugly lingerie, ugly picture of Kim that makes her look stumpy and thick-waisted. Is this Kanye's idea of an artsy picture?
    Clubber Lang likes this.

It is now.

Thanks for being the one to break it to her.
    sluce likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

'It was scripted': Brody Jenner reveals he 'never hooked up' with Lauren Conrad... and most of his The Hills romances were fake

Brody Jenner 'never hooked up' with The Hills' Lauren Conrad | Daily Mail Online

By Dashel Pierson
    PUBLISHED: 11:01 EST, 14 July 2015
    | UPDATED: 12:26 EST, 14 July 2015

The show made him out to be somewhat of a playboy, or in his words a 'male wh**e.'

But Brody Jenner pulled back the reality TV veil, claiming that his love interests on MTV's The Hills were all fabricated.
    The 31-year-old spoke with Yahoo! Style host Joe Zee and revealed that 'a lot of that show was scripted. A lot was improv.'

Coming clean: Brody Jenner, 31, appeared for a Yahoo! Style interview in which he told host Joe Zee that much of the drama seen on MTV's The Hills was scripted

Jenner particularly addressed the supposed love affairs between him and the show's female leads.

'Lauren’s a dear friend of mine, and it was pretty funny to have to live that reality,' Caitlyn Jenner's son commented about his off-camera relationship with Lauren Conrad.
    'We were just friends. We’d film a scene of us kissing or being in this lovey-dovey scene, and then right after it would be like, "Cut," and we’d be like, "Great to see you," and we’d go our separate ways.'

For the cameras: Throughout much of the show, Brody was believed to be a love interest of 29-year-old star Lauren Conrad. But Brody said, 'we were just friends.' The two are seen here in Hollywood in 2008

Creating drama: Fans of the show were led to believe that Jenner was a playboy, having relations with other show stars Audrina Patridge (left) and Jen Bunney (right) when he claims he never did

As one of the show's driving devices for drama, many episodes revolved around Brody's alleged infidelity.
    But apparently it was all false.
    'I didn’t have sex with Jen Bunney,' said Jenner. 'I didn’t hook up with Audrina [Patridge]. I didn’t hook up with any of these girls.'

'And then you get all these people saying, "Oh, Brody’s a male wh**e. He sleeps with all these girls," when in actuality I didn’t do that.'

Surf's up: Along with the interview, Jenner posed for a photoshoot with Yahoo; here he's seen getting ready to hit the waves

Showing some skin: The reality star unzipped his hoodie to show a little of his pecs appeal

Buff Brody: Other photos show the star wearing a 'wife-beater' tank top and exposing his toned arms

Casual day out: Brody showed his hunky side as he posed in a wetsuit on the beach

Just working on the bike: He also showed off his posing for the camera skills next to a motorbike

Sorry ladies: Sadly Brody, who says he was never as much of a playboy as he was made out to be, is taken

Aside from dishing the deets on the scripted nature of The Hills, Brody posed for a California cool photoshoot with Yahoo.
    Photos show the star in a wetsuit and a teal hoodie as he prepares to go out for a surf.

Just good jeans: The star showed off a few different outfit, including a denim jacket and jeans

Telling the truth: The Hills stars have revealed how much was faked for the show in recent years

He also dons a 'wife-beater' tank top, showing off his toned arms, as he parks a red motorcycle by the sand.

Meanwhile Brody has a new talk show, which just premiered Friday on E!, called Sex With Brody.
    The first episode aired to mixed reviews as the former reality TV star discussed topics like lying on Tinder, his alleged 'fivesome' experience and which emojis are best to show sexual interest (the winky face - 'That's always a good one').

Sex With Brody also features guest hosts including therapist Dr. Mike Dow and comedian Stevie Ryan. Episode two airs on E! Friday night.

Evil mastermind: Along with talking about the made-up sexual relations on the show, Brody said that Spencer Pratt's character was created and not an actual portrayal of him. Pratt seen here at the 3rd Annual Reality TV Awards in May in Los Angeles

Brody also opened up about his old best bud and reality TV's version of a supervillain, Spencer Pratt.

He claimed that Pratt's slimy and selfish persona on the show was all a farce and created by Pratt himself.
    'The crazy thing about Spencer is that he manifested his own destiny,' Jenner told Yahoo! Style.
    'He said, "I want to be the biggest villain in the whole world. I want people to hate me." He scripted out all those moments on The Hills. He creates all that drama, but then it actually caught up to him.'

Sharing his side of the story: Brody sat down for a chat with Yahoo during a break from his photo shoot

New gig: Meanwhile Brody has begun his latest endeavor, a talk show on E! called Sex With Brody. The first episode premiered last week and the second will be on Friday evening

Gold Member

Wait, reality shows are scripted!? Does that mean Santa Claus isn't real and Lindsay Lohan isn't sober? I feel so betrayed.
    arie_skop, ADel, yoyoma and 5 others like this.

I can't stand this guy. He's such a douche.
    gas_chick likes this.

Thread Information