Page 74 of 352 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

czb

i know! plus you have to keep the inside clean all the time, ow your guests will see every spot and spill ....
    sluce likes this.

I don't think either one of those kids is cute, but it doesn't matter because they will have 15 plastic surgeries by the time they graduate high school.

Silver Member

Assuming they graduate from school. Kylie and Kendell never did.

It looks like Nori got a boo-boo and a band-aid, and they both got ice packs and hugged to make it all better. - the nannies did a good job there. And I see Kanye in Noris smile.
    greysfang, holly and Gossip Junkie like this.

Elite Member

I think Nori is a cutie. I can't say the same for Kourtney's kids. They do all have that simian gene.

TMZ.com

Tosses Scott's Wardrobe ...

Take This Crap and Shove It!

7/9/2015 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Whenever Scott Disick hops off his party train, he won't be returning to his family home in Calabasas ... because Kourtney Kardashian gave his stuff the ole heave-ho.
    According to our sources, Kourtney organized the removal of the Lord's belongings -- mostly his clothing -- and had it all sent to the house Scott purchased recently in Beverly Hills. It's unclear if she even told Scott she was doing it.
    As TMZ first reported, Disick bought the home -- a five-bedroom, six-bath house -- with the intention of flipping it, but instead it seems like he'll be hanging his hat there for the time being.
    Disick is still partying in Florida and scheduled to make a club appearance Friday night in Las Vegas.
    He's also gonna need some time to file a change of address form.

He can't even come home to deal with anything? What a loser.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

He didn't even come home for his kid's birthday......
    Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post

The insider said: "[Friends] are really worried about him. They are all just praying he won't die. He doesn't have his usual guys with him. He's truly all alone.

"Everyone is scared that Scott will overdose and die. The [Kardashian] family has been on Scott watch for years now, especially after he almost died last year in Southampton.

He already lost his family, and if he keeps going the way he is going, he will lose his life."
    Just make sure the fucker is well insured.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    So, this Chloe chick is the ex-girlfriend of Scott's? And she's 25? And he's been with Kourtney for 9 years? Something isn't adding up.
    Nothing from the Kartrashians added up!

Chloe Bartoli: Details on Scott Disick's Partying Ex-Girlfriend Who He Was Spotted With in South France!

Celebrity News Jul. 7, 2015 AT 3:05PM By Rachel McRady

Stylist Chloe Bartoli was spotted with Scott Disick in France, leading to his split with Kourtney Kardashian. Credit: Donato Sardella/WireImage; Gabe Ginsberg/WireImage
    The woman behind the split. On Monday, July 6, Us Weekly exclusively revealed that Kourtney Kardashian had dumped her longtime love Scott Disick as a direct result of his partying in the South of France with his ex-girlfriend Chloe Bartoli.
    PHOTOS: Biggest celeb cheating scandals
    Fans immediately began wondering who this mystery woman was who was photographed getting intimate with the reality star. Bartoli is, in fact, a stylist of French descent from a wealthy family. She’s styled the likes of Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, and Selena Gomez. She is best friends with Nicole Richie and pals with Gigi Hadid and Jared Leto. She even has a twin sister named Marie-Lou Bartoli.
    Stylists Chloe Bartoli and Marie-Lou Bartoli attend Chrome Hearts & Kate Hudson Host Garden Party To Celebrate Collaboration in 2014.
    Credit: Chris Weeks/Getty Images for Chrome Hearts

She dated Disick, 32, in 2006 while he was on a break from Kardashian, 36, prior to her first pregnancy with their son Mason, now 5.
    PHOTOS: Recent celeb splits
    “He was hot and heavy with Chloe for a brief time,” one source tells Us.
    Another insider revealed that Kardashian definitely didn’t want her man around his ex.
    Chloe Bartoli and Scott Disick in France on July 2.
    Credit: Splash News

“This is a person that Kourtney has asked Scott many times to not speak to or hang out with,” the insider notes.
    PHOTOS: Sexy celeb dads
    Disick was also recently photographed out in NYC with another mystery brunette while sitting in front of a table with booze and pills. The father of three has kept in touch with Bartoli through the years.
    Chloe Bartoli was spotted in France, vacationing with Scott Disick.
    Credit: Splash News

“This has been going on forever,” a source close to the stylist tells Us. “They would meet up in NYC. I heard about it first at least a year ago. Chloe is sweet but loves running in these celebrity circles.”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz3fVW8A5kw

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Ew. Is this a crime scene?
    Unforc the "corpse" is still alive....

Scott Disick's Ex-Girlfriend Chloe Bartoli Gets Death Threats On Instagram And Is Called A 'Homewrecker'

By Amethyst Tate

prev1 of 7next

Splash
    Chloe Bartoli may want to avoid posting more photos on Instagram for the next few weeks. Fans are clearly not happy that she was the one pictured with ex-boyfriend Scott Disick vacationing in France recently, and some are going as far as to send her death threats![/quote]
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Shop The Story
    Chloe & Marielou Bartoli

Stylists; Designers. Los Angeles

Okay, guys: let us paint a picture in your mind. Imagine an adorable bungalow cottage deep in Beverly Glen. It’s a perfect Los Angeles day—and by that we mean blue sky, palm trees everywhere you look and warm sun. The backyard, with its sunken brickwork hot tub and wrought iron patio furniture is sun dappled as twins Chlo and Marielou Bartoli mug for our photog Jake’s camera in vintage denim and well-worn tees. Doesn’t that sound so completely idyllic and, well, utterly L.A? That’s because it kind of is.
    We mean, to start things off, the Bartolis—who live together in the aforementioned bucolic cottage, along with working together as stylists and designers—are born and raised Angelenos, in Laurel Canyon to be exact, so it kind of makes sense that they have the whole natural-beauty-and-whiff-of-adventure mystique down pat. And while the two speak French to each other (their parents are Parisian, bien sr), the fact that they count the likes of Poppy Delevingne, Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Selena Gomez and Nicole Richie as styling clients and friends (along with a pony-tailed and very handsome Jared Leto, if Instagram is any evidence), quickly lead us to believe that they lead nothing less than our L.A. dream life. (Can you tell we’re a bit jealous?) And along with their healthy roster of stylish celeb clients, the twins have also launched a genius new venture called Redun, which sells limited runs of reworked vintage Levi’s. (Trust us when we say they are literally the perfect jeans.)
    But back to that perfect little house, which, of course, is packed full of bags, shoes, clothes, jewelry and everything else that Coveteur dreams are made of. And okay, so the twins are united in their extreme cool factors, but as they each started pulling from their respective (multiple) closets (along with the fact that they, uh, look pretty similar), but they keep pretty distinct wardrobes. Where Marielou counts Gianvito Rossi mules, Fendi bags and Prada silk shirts as staples, Chlo has Haider Ackermann boots, vintage Oscar de la Renta and clear-lensed Cline aviators. The commonality? The fact that you’d want to wear every single piece.

Stylist assistant, Rachel Nagthall

And there is more..... Kardashians on all-out to sidetrack from the Kourtney/Scott breakup IMO.

No hint of the nipple piercing so she can tell which photo is pre/port 18.....

Kylie Jenner Rocks Blue Hair, Insane Cleavage While Promoting Extensions Line: Pics

Celebrity Beauty Jul. 10, 2015 AT 8:26AM By Rachel McRady

Kylie Jenner rocked blue hair at the launch of Bellami Beauty Bar on July 9 in West Hollywood. Credit: Splash News Online
    Kylie Jenner’s feeling blue again. The teen reality star sported ice blue hair with black roots on Thursday, July 9, while promoting her hair extensions line at the launch of Bellami Beauty Bar in West Hollywood.

Jenner, 17, also wore a dangerously low-cut white jumpsuit, flashing an extreme amount of cleavage on the red carpet.
    Kylie Jenner showed off her new blue locks on July 9 in West Hollywood.
    Credit: AKM-GSI; Splash News Online

Her older sister, Kendall Jenner, posted a photo of Kylie on her phone (how does she type with those long blue nails?!) via Instagram, writing, “babe, you’re blue.”

The selfie-loving star shared some shots of her own from the event posing with two guests. She also took to Snapchat to show off her blue tresses, sharing a video with her many followers via My Story.
    Kylie Jenner sings along to The Weeknd on Snapchat.
    Credit: Courtesy Kylie Jenner/Snapchat

In the clip, Kylie lip syncs along to The Weeknd’s song “The Hills,” with the lyrics, “I only f—k you when it's half past five…”
    PHOTOS: Celebs' crazy cleavage
    This isn’t the first time Tyga’s love has rocked blue locks. In her older half-sister Kim Kardashian’s May 2014 wedding to Kanye West, Kylie had the tips of her hair dyed turquoise (much to Kim’s dismay).

She also went all-blue at Coachella in April, keeping up with the mermaid hair trend and, naturally, posting a series of selfies on Instagram

I am presenting without comment.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

It's all a bunch of vapid twat wafflery.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

fgg

jesus! kylie went huge on the implants!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

What, she couldn't have touched up the roots for a hair event? Lazy sod.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

A worn out old banger.

And a tractor.

twitchy2.0, rollo, stef and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information