Page 71 of 352 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

He probably drinks to drown out her nasal monotone.
    Clubber Lang and Liza like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

^^I know I would.
    PecanPie likes this.

Loving Mom-ager strikes again, its all for the ratingsm daughter's welfare be damned.
    Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick Living Sad, Separate Lives!

-A +A
    Published on: June 30, 2015
    by NATIONAL ENQUIRER STAFF
    Photography by: SPLASH

KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN and baby daddy SCOTT DISICK are together only when there’s a camera nearby, insiders told The ENQUIRER.
    “Kourt’s fed up with Scott’s drinking problem, and he has no interest in fixing it,” said a source. “She told him he can live in the house as long as they’re filming, but once they wrap, it’s time for him to go.”
    Kourtney also feels Scott sets a bad example for their kids, Mason, 5, Penelope, 2, and Reign, 6 months, the insider added.
    The reason they’re still together? Momager Kris Jenner’s business plan!

“Everyone knows Scott is good for ratings,” said the source. “That’s why Kris wants him to stick around!”
    Did we cover this?

Kris Jenner's Nose Is Melting Away!

Published on: May 26, 2015
    by NATIONAL ENQUIRER STAFF
    Photography by: Getty

After endless surgical procedures, KRIS JENNER is terrified she’s losing her nose!
    “She hates how it looks!” said a close pal of the 59-year-old momager.
    “Her nose has completely lost its shape, and it’s collapsing from all the work she’s had done!” So, not from the cocaine use then?

An exclusive photo survey conducted by The National ENQUIRER clearly demonstrates that Kris’s nose – like the late Michael Jackson’s – is caving in!
    “Kris spends a good 60 minutes doing contour makeup to try and fix it,” divulged an insider.
    “Even worse, she’s terrified she’s stuck with it because her doctor warned her years ago that if she kept getting nose jobs, her septum would never recover!”
    The mother of six has freely admitted to undergoing cosmetic surgery, opening up about her decision to have a facelift before daughter Kim’s wedding to basketball star Kris Humphries in 2011.
    “Kim thought my chin was down to my waist. So I had a little lower … they take your chin and pull it up,” Kris said at the time.
    But she’s always been self-conscious about her nose, and is mortified at how it looks after her many attempts to have docs fix it to her liking.
    “Aside from her tummy, Kris’s nose has always been her biggest insecurity,” noted a pal.

Now she’s gone into emergency mode to head off any further damage to her crumbling sniffer.
    “Kris even tried using a face brace so her nose doesn’t get squashed while she sleeps,” said a friend.
    “Now she’s shopping for a doctor who thinks her nose is salvageable, because her fear is that one more operation will destroy it!”
    In fact, friends said Kris is terrified that she’ll become the next Michael Jackson.
    Said a source: “The problem is Kris has had too much work done, and the bridge of her nose is sinking – just like Michael’s did! She’s terrified it could be too late to save it.”

WTF is happening to the bridge of her nose??? Dec 2014 below...

No stranger to surgery: Kris, pictured left just last month, and right as she looked in 1995
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

No stranger to surgery: Kris, pictured left just last month, and right as she looked in 1995

So, she paid for that crooked nose? The stupid runs strong in that family.
    arie_skop, Honeythorn and PecanPie like this.

I thought she could have a fake bridge put in? She's hardly the only model or actress or momager with nose problems.
    idunno likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

These women are all nuts. I don't understand why Kris started fucking with her face. I hate saying this, but she was an attractive woman and really didn't need to do anything.
    czb, arie_skop, Honeythorn and 2 others like this.

I know people think Scott is a douche and he probably is in some ways but I'm sure being with Kourtney and her family isn't a bed of roses, Kourtney seems impossible to be with imo, from what I saw of the show she never really treated him with much respect and used him more as a sperm donor than a partner.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Yeah, she was attractive but she wanted to be mistaken for one of her daughters.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

And... the winner of the biggest arse competition is .........

Scott Dick

Inside Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's Split: 'He Threw It All Away,' Says Source

2SHARES

subscribe now

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick
    Denise Truscello/WireImage

By Aili Nahas
    07/08/2015 AT 07:00 AM EDT

Over the course of their nine-year relationship, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick encountered more than their share of bumps and bruises – many of which played out for millions on Keeping up with the Kardashians. But over 4th of July weekend, when photos emerged of an apparently inebriated Disick cozying up to another girl, Kardashian reached her limit.

"It was the last straw," says a source close to the former couple. "Things were rough beforehand, but Scott was supposed to be taking some time to process things, presumably with the end game of fixing their relationship."

Instead, while on vacation in the south of France and Monte Carlo, Disick, 32, "got out of control": "He wasn't trying to get it together. It was more of the same," says the source.

And, after years of weathering cheating allegations, rehab stints and more embarrassing public displays of drunkenness, Kardashian, 36, was fed up.

Keep up with Kourtney Kardashian in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"Kourtney knew he was going on the trip. They both though this could be a chance to breathe and work on things," says the source. "She didn't mean that he should be rubbing lotion on another woman's back."

Now, as the parents of Mason, 5, Penelope, 2, and Reign, 6 months, begin to navigate life apart, friends of the former couple lament the fact that the relationship ended the way it did. "The bottom line is Scott threw this away," says the source. "It's too bad."

With reporting by STEVE HELLING

EXCLUSIVE!

News/

Kourtney Kardashian Doing ''Not So Good'' After Breakup as Scott Disick Cuts Off Communication

by Natalie Finn Tue., Jul. 7, 2015 2:13 PM PDT

• Tweet

RAAK/AKM-GSI
    As stoic as she is, everything has not just bounced back to normal for Kourtney Kardashian in the wake of her split from Scott Disick after roughly nine years together.
    The mother of three is sticking close to her family and is putting on a brave face but, in actuality, is doing "not so good," a source tells E! News.
    And who can blame her? Kourtney finally called it off with Scott just days ago after his partying got to be too much for her to take. Photos that popped up of him looking cozy with an ex-girlfriend in Monte Carlo seemingly proved to be the final straw and her fam has since rallied around her.

I knew there was a reason why I liked Kourtney best...
    Kourtney Kardashian Dumped Scott By Text Message, But He Didn’t Believe Her

Mon, July 6, 2015 2:30pm EDT by Alyssa Norwin 41 Comments 291,094 Article Views
    SplashNews
    View Gallery
    40 Photos

Kourtney Kardashian couldn’t even wait for Scott Disick to get home to pull the plug on their romance! Instead, the reality star texted her longtime boyfriend to let him know they were breaking up, but he didn’t take her threat seriously — until the split news surfaced online, that is!

Kourtney Kardashian, 36, has threatened to end things with Scott Disick, 32, countless times throughout their 9-year relationship, so when she texted him saying things were over this time…he didn’t even believe her! HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVE scoop on Kourt and Scott’s split, including what finally pushed her over the edge.

“Scott took off for Europe knowing that Kourtney didn’t want him to,” an insider tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “He had no business being over there and simply wanted to party. He was going days without calling or even checking in with the kids. She was leaving him messages and he just blew her off. Finally, Kourtney sent him a text saying she was done and that the relationship was over.”

Instead of calling his kids, Scott was busy getting cozy with celebrity stylist, Chloe Bartoli, and when the PDA pictures of the pair surfaced online on July 2, Kourtney finally made her decision to be done for good. But despite his behavior, the Lord didn’t even believe his longtime love was being for real about the split.

“Scott has been through this so many times that he didn’t realize how serious she was until he saw the stories hit the web,” our source adds. Still, the 32-year-old’s wild week continued on July 4 — while Kourtney was at home with the kids, Scott was allegedly partying in Miami with teenage girls…and a LOT of alcohol!
    Lord Disick has dodged cheating rumors for years, and alcohol has also always been a problem for him. Although he completed a brief stint in rehab earlier this year, it looks like Scott is back on the partying circuit, and we can’t blame Kourtney for not wanting to put up with it anymore. HollywoodLife.com has also learned Scott has now cut off all communication with the Kardashians and Jenners.
    HollywoodLifers, what do you think about Kourtney’s decision to dump Scott over text?
    –Alyssa Norwin, Reporting by Tim Plant

Scott's got serious issues and maybe being off camera would be good for him.
    darksithbunny and Honeythorn like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Kris Jenner Wants Scott Disick To Stay On ‘KUWTK’ Despite Kourtney Kardashian Split

Tue, July 7, 2015 6:51pm EDT by Christopher Rogers 5 Comments 12,218 Article Views

Image Courtesy of E!/Getty
    View Gallery
    40 Photos

Now that Kourtney Kadashian has dumped Scott Disick, his future on ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ is uncertain. But if it were up to Kris Jenner, she’d keep him on the family’s long-running reality show, HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned. Find out why!

Are you worried that Scott Disick, 32, won’t be appearing on Keeping Up With the Kardashians now that he has broken up with Kourtney Kardashian, 36? So are we. Well, HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that Kris Jenner wants to keep him on the reality series, despite his recent betrayal with ex-girlfriend Chloe Bartoli, 25.

“Surprisingly, one person Scott has on his side [,following the betrayal,] is Kris Jenner. Although she is obviously concerned about Kourtney, she also has always had a real soft spot for Scott and thinks of him like a son. She’s concerned about his health and wants to make sure he gets help. She’s desperately trying to reach him to see if she can talk some sense into him. Family is incredibly important to her and she wants to keep everyone together. Kris also wants to make sure those three children have their father in their life. If she can help save their relationship, she is going to try. She would rather have them work it out for the sake of those kids than split up for good,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Those are some good points, but we also wonder how Kourtney would feel about filming with Scott, despite their split. Well, either way, Kris thinks having Scott on the show would bring in major ratings!
    “Kris knows drama is great for TV, so she wants to keep Scott on the reality show. He’s part of all of their lives, whether he and Kourtney are together or not, so he shouldn’t be cut from the show entirely,” our source adds.
    What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Scott Disick stay on KUWTK? Vote in our poll and tell us how you feel!
    — Chris Rogers, Reporting by Tim Plant

Which is nice considering...

Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick: The Many Times He Allegedly Cheated

Mon, July 6, 2015 1:28pm EDT by Jason Brow 5 Comments 42,665 Article Views
    View Gallery
    40 Photos

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are over, according to a new report. It was a long time coming! While Scott was caught with his hands all over Chloe Bartoli, this wasn’t his only alleged affair. HollywoodLife.com has put together a timeline of Scott’s reported cheating!

Wow! Kourtney Kardashian, 36, reportedly dumped Scott Disick, 32, after photos went public of him getting touchy-feely with stylist, Chloe Bartoli, 25. But, this is not the first time that Scott has been accused with cheating on Kourtney. Here’s a history of Scott’s many alleged affairs.
    Kourtney has put up with a lot from Scott, from his drinking to his reported drug use to him betraying her with multiple women. Though this PDA scandal was reportedly the final straw, it sadly wasn’t the only one:

Photos Emerge Of Scott PDAing With Chloe Bartoli
    Scott and Chloe were spotted getting really close in Monaco on July 2, lounging with their bare legs draped over each other while bathing in the sun. The two were also seen getting cozy at a Yacht party, with Scott affectionately putting his hand on Chloe’s back. He even played with her hair while she fed him food!

Scott Allegedly Slept With ‘100 Women’ Behind Kourtney’s Back
    Scott cheated on Kourtney with “at least 100 women” over the nine years that he and Kourt have been together, claimed a report in Life&Style. Scott reportedly slept with a woman whenever he went out of town on business. Yikes.

Scott Caught With 21-Year Old Girl In New York City
    After partying at a club in New York City, Scott reportedly ended his night with a “hot young 21-year old girl” who he invited back to his hotel room. The two allegedly spent the night together.

Scott Reportedly Hooked Up With Arizona College Student
    Scott reportedly hooked up with a college student when he left a Scottsdale, Arizona nightclub following a public appearance. Scott reportedly didn’t use a condom. Despite a pregnancy scare, Scott reportedly hooked up with her weeks later.

Scott Disick Scouting Women In London
    While on a 10-day United Kingdom Tour, Scott spent the night of Feb. 27, 2015, scouting for women at the Hashtag Cheshire nightclub. A woman from his camp took women back to his hotel room. Scott told the women that he and Kourtney were no longer together.

Kendall Jenner Had An Alleged Affair With Scott Disick
    Scott reportedly had an affair with Kourtney’s sister, Kendall Jenner. The two had a reported sex party, with a mutual friend leaking the news to Kourtney, who lost her mind at the betrayal.

Scott Reportedly Hooks Up With Olcay Gulsen
    Scott reportedly cheated with designer Olcay Gulsen in 2010 for an alleged six-hour hook-up session. Olcay would go on to deny these allegations.

Kourtney Kardashian Finally Dumps Scott Disick

Kourtney reportedly broke up with Scott once she saw the pictures with Chloe, according to TMZ. “His partying lately has made her make this tough decision,” a source told TMZ, and she was tired of the drama he was bringing to her and their three kids – Mason, Penelope and Reign.
    What do you think about this reported break-up, HollywoodLifers? Do you think it will stick? Should she have have dumped Scott sooner?
    — Jason Brow
    Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick: Their Troubled Relationship Timeline Until Split — Pics

Mon, July 6, 2015 1:17pm EDT by Chloe Melas 2 Comments
    View Gallery
    40 Photos

Kourtney Kardashian dumped Scott Disick after he was caught canoodling with celebrity stylist, Chloe Bartoli. This isn’t the first time in their nine-year relationship that Scott and Kourtney have split but let’s take a look back at their tumultuous relationship.

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are OVER! But before we say goodbye to one of Hollywood’s biggest reality TV couples, we want to remincse on their relationship that really had more downs than ups. We actually hope that Kourtney reads this because it may remind her that she and Scott were breaking up and fighting way more than just enjoying being happy and in love.

— Kourtney began dating Scott in 2006, when they met at Girls Gone Wild creator, Joe Francis‘ house in Mexico. This was right before Kourtnyey’s E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians took over the world!

— In 2009, Kourtney and Scott broke up because Scott allegedly cheated on her but then they got back together when she found out she was pregnant with Mason. Mason was born December 14, 2009.

— Scott popped the question to Kourtney during an episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York in 2010 and Kourtney said no. Even though they didn’t get engaged, they stayed together.

— When Mason was just eight months old Scott got completely drunk while filming Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, Scott punched his hand in a rage through a mirror and it was badly injured. Kourtney told Scott: “I can’t do this s**t anymore. I love Mason more than I love you.”

— In 2011, Scott and Kourtney announced that they were pregnant with their second child and things seemed to be going well between the couple. They welcomed daughter Penelope Scotland Disick into the world, July 2012.

— Things took a crazy turn 2013 when male model Michael Girgenti claimed that he was the father of Mason but even though the allegations were ridiculous, Scott took a paternity test and proved he’s the father of Mason and Penelope.

–In October of 2014 tragedy struck Scott’s immediate family when his mom, Bonnie Disick died at the age of 63. Just three months later Scott’s dad, Jeffrey Disick died.

— In June of 2014, Kourtney and Scott announced they were adding to the family and expecting their third child. Kourtney gave birth to Reign Aston Disick on December 14, 2014, which is also Mason’s birthday too!

— Scott checked himself into rehab in March of 2015 rehab in Costa Rica but ended up staying less than one week and went back to his partying ways.

— Kourtney and Scott were spotted holding hands in LA on June 4 and then filming their reality show together with Khloe Kardashian on June 23, 2015.

— Scott flies to Monaco and parties with celeb stylist Chloe Bartoli July 2 and July 3, 2015. They had their hands all over each other and instead of spending the holiday weekend with his family he left Kourtney at home with their three kids. In the pics Scott was spotted drinking and partying on a yacht and on the beach. On July 4 he surfaced at LIV night club in Miami and two days later Kourtney reportedly dumped Scott.

HollywoodLifers, are you happy Kourtney dumped Scott?
    — Chloe Melas
    No mention of the new home he bought in December 2014 though....

Kourtney Kardashian Changes Locks On Mansion To Keep Scott Disick Out

Tue, July 7, 2015 2:59pm EDT by Samantha Wilson 4 Comments

FlameFlyNet
    View Gallery
    40 Photos

She’s really playing hardball now! Kourtney Kardashian has allegedly locked Scott Disick out of their mansion because she’s so fed up with him. Looks like she’s really kicking him out this time!

Kourtney Kardashian, 36, shocked the world when she dumped boyfriend Scott Disick, 32, for the last time on July 6. The on-again, off-again, on-again couple finally split after it was revealed that Scott was cheating on her with stylist Chloe Bartoli, 25. Gross! And now, Kourtney is telling Scott that this time, it’s really official. Kourt’s reportedly changed all the locks on their Calabasas mansion. Bye Scott!
    Scott’s really messed up this time, hasn’t he? The father of three ruined his relationship with longtime love Kourtney after being spotted in the South of France, getting cozy with Chloe, then galavanting in Miami with a mystery brunette. Even worse, he was violating his sobriety by partying hard, yet again! Kourtney was not having it, and she’s sending a message to Scott: you’re not welcome back in our home. She allegedly changed the locks to their mansion in Calabasas, CA, according to Radar Online; it’s safe to say Scott’s probably never getting a key ever again.
    Scott Disick Refuses To Say Whether He’ll Attend Penelope’s 3rd Birthday

Tue, July 7, 2015 2:28pm EDT by Brittany King 3 Comments

FameFlyNet
    View Gallery
    40 Photos

What a mess. Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian’s daughter will be turning three-years-old tomorrow, July 8, but sadly, her daddy may not be there. HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that Scott has cut off all communication to his family. How horrible!

Scott Disick, 32, isn’t ready to face the music yet, and sadly, the timing couldn’t be worse. His and Kourtney Kardashian‘s, 36, little girl Penelope, is turning three-years-old on July 8, but it seems she’s not his main priority right now. So awful!
    It’s been a very stressful week for Kourtney and her family, but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better any time soon. HollywoodLife.com has exclusively learned that Scott isn’t planning on coming home as of right now, even though his daughter’s birthday is tomorrow.
    “It’s been total radio silence from Scott as he’s not talking to Kourtney or her family so far,” an insider close to the family tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “Kourtney is a tough woman who does not let things get to her emotionally much, but this is the hardest thing she’s ever been through.”
    Our source adds that, “Her children give her focus though and she keeps concentrating on them and their well being. She’s trying not to think about Scott at all but it’s tough.”

Kourt Ended The Relationship Via Text

Kourtney texted Scott that she was done with their relationship last week, after he didn’t return her phone calls and photos surfaced of him and Chloe Bartoli getting cozy in Europe.
    If you ask us, it’s not a hard decision to make — go home! Scott needs to face the music and worry about his relationship with his children, before that is gone just like his relationship with Kourt.

HollywoodLifers — do you think Scott will be there for his daughter’s BDay? Sound off below!
    — Brittany King

Clearly Kourtney is not messing around. She wants Scott out, and she wants him out now. Her alleged reason for taking a step as drastic as changing the locks? She’s worried about his condition as he continues to fuel his feelings with alcohol (and potentially drugs), and she’s deeply hurt, of course, by his actions. Can you blame her?
    Scott’s Still Convinced He Can Get Kourtney Back Any Time He Wants

This might help Scott realize that their relationship is officially dead. Scott was under the impression that he could get Kourtney back any time he wanted, just as he had in the past — no matter how bad his behavior was, or how intense his partying got. Kourtney is sick of having to do all the parenting herself, and is taking his latest cheating as the last straw in a toxic relationship. Changing the locks is a very real sign for Scott that this is definitely it!
    HollywoodLifers, do you think it was right of Kourtney to change the locks? Tell us in the comments and be sure to take our poll!
    — Samantha Wilson

Scott Disick Refuses To Say Whether He’ll Attend Penelope’s 3rd Birthday

Tue, July 7, 2015 2:28pm EDT by Brittany King 3 Comments

FameFlyNet
    View Gallery
    40 Photos

What a mess. Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian’s daughter will be turning three-years-old tomorrow, July 8, but sadly, her daddy may not be there. HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that Scott has cut off all communication to his family. How horrible!

Scott Disick, 32, isn’t ready to face the music yet, and sadly, the timing couldn’t be worse. His and Kourtney Kardashian‘s, 36, little girl Penelope, is turning three-years-old on July 8, but it seems she’s not his main priority right now. So awful!
    It’s been a very stressful week for Kourtney and her family, but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better any time soon. HollywoodLife.com has exclusively learned that Scott isn’t planning on coming home as of right now, even though his daughter’s birthday is tomorrow.
    “It’s been total radio silence from Scott as he’s not talking to Kourtney or her family so far,” an insider close to the family tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “Kourtney is a tough woman who does not let things get to her emotionally much, but this is the hardest thing she’s ever been through.”
    Our source adds that, “Her children give her focus though and she keeps concentrating on them and their well being. She’s trying not to think about Scott at all but it’s tough.”
    Should Scott show up to the family house for his daughter's bday?

Sorry for the multiple single posts - internet issues!

Elite Member

It's all about the TV show, isn't it Kris?

This is probably another staged drama

fgg

Is Tyga cheating on Kylie Jenner with transgender model Mia Isabella?

Fair warning. This story involves more explicit details than usual about 17-year-old Kylie Jenner and her 25-year-old “best friend,” Tyga. Cheating rumors abound, even though Tyga must be living off Kylie’s money at this point. He’s not selling records and owes money to his own landlord. If he and Kylie aren’t living together already, it’ll happen soon. That is, unless Tyga messes it all up by getting busted at his cheating.

All of this information could be fake, but blogger Love B. Scott claims that Tyga’s been stepping out with transgender model Mia Isabella for years. Here’s a photo of Mia.

Love B. Scott posted some very NSFW photos of Tyga’s (alleged) manhood. These pictures are framed within text messages, presumably between Tyga and Mia. A source says the two have been “smashing” (which is what Tyga does) for about three years. This period spans Tyga’s relationship with Blac Chyna and continues until today.

Tyga’s really angry about this story. His lawyer spoke with TMZ about the wang photos. Tyga doesn’t deny the wang belongs to him, but he says he’s not smashing Mia. Tyga believes the person who rightfully received these photos has “betrayed” and wants to “maliciously shame” him.

I have questions. Who did Tyga send these photos to, other than Kylie and Blac Chyna? What person would want to shame him more than he’s already shamed himself?

Cele|bitchy | Is Tyga cheating on Kylie Jenner with transgender model Mia Isabella?

pics and links at the celebitchy link.

Tyga I Didn't Send Pics of My Junk ...But Someone Else Did

Tyga and his lawyers are gunning for the people they say released pics of his exposed penis -- and the wild part is ... there's a Caitlyn Jenner connection to this whole story.

Tyga's lawyer, Lee Hutton, tells TMZ he believes the rapper is the victim of a conspiracy designed to "maliciously shame" him. While the photos are authentic -- you can see some of his tattoos -- Tyga's lawyer believes the person he sent them to betrayed him ... and used them to manufacture a fake story.

The blog that posted the pics is claiming Tyga sent them to a transgender model.

Hutton thinks that's also offensive because ... "The allegations are false and socially irresponsible during a time when many Americans are celebrating equality."

It's a clear reference to Caitlyn and the Supreme Court decision, and Tyga and Hutton's point is -- don't use transgender issues as a punchline.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information