Page 7 of 277 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree10046Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

czb

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I wish someone would step in and save this kid, it's awful watching Nori cry and get no comfort, instead she's being used as a prop.
    if a kid is in full melt-down mode, there probably is no way to comfort it. not that i'm defending kim, i wouldn't bring a toddler to a fashion show (even if i went to them), but at this age, it is hard to bring kids anywhere but a park. they just have tantrums and sometimes it is hard to figure out why.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I have seen quite a few comments on the Daily Mail from commenters who either work with kids or have kids with issues, they say they think North is on the autism spectrum. Who knows if it is true, but she doesn't ever look like she's very happy. But then I guess why would she be, miserable parents and situations they stick her in.
    i don't think north is old enough to be diagnosed as autistic and i have NEVER heard of a diagnosis through still pics.

Brah, Liza, kasippu and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Was that pic of the young girl comforting Nori her nanny? And was poor Nori holding an Orbit wrapper? Give her some toys at least please! Her parents don't seem to have a clue about kids and this is what is going to give Nori issues and insecurity.

Also, Kanye (as well as Cim) relying on Cris for family life when they are mid-30s and starting their own family. They are both so dysfunctional and can't even pretend to act convincingly.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Was that pic of the young girl comforting Nori her nanny? And was poor Nori holding an Orbit wrapper? Give her some toys at least please! Her parents don't seem to have a clue about kids and this is what is going to give Nori issues and insecurity.

Also, Kanye (as well as Cim) relying on Cris for family life when they are mid-30s and starting their own family. They are both so dysfunctional and can't even pretend to act convincingly.
    I don't care how old you are and who you have attached your life to your mother or mother-like figure is the center part!! And since Kanye lost his mom any nurturing from Kris might have made a strong impact!!
    That could go for his obsession with Beyonce!! She could have been extra supportive to him when his mother passed!!! That only child mama dies too soon crap can really fuck you up..mind, body, and soul!! That's why he gets a pass for most of his bullshit!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

As if Kris would even know HOW to nurture. Lmfao.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Kanye probably disagrees with children having toys. They should be exposed to culture instead (until he brings out his own range of designer toys and then Ignori will finally get a bear, for pap opportunities at least).
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Kanye probably disagrees with children having toys. They should be exposed to culture instead (until he brings out his own range of designer toys and then Ignori will finally get a bear, for pap opportunities at least).

You think he had a tantrum with Nori not appreciating real art and artists. Why can't they do like other people who use their kid as a fashion accessory, take it from the nanny only now and then and then do a stroll around the block.... Less a burden for the parents and less boring for the accessory
    Kittylady likes this.

I think Kanye's just thinking, "My show, my baby, she can cry all she wants to."

She needs to leave th alone and tend to her own business!! She sounds desperate and messy!!
    arie_skop likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    She needs to leave th alone and tend to her own business!! She sounds desperate and messy!!

NO please Amber do not leave it alone. I LOVE THIS. And Kim is suing her for what? She didn't lie, all she said was she had a sextape. If the Kanye remark is the one, then shouldn't Kanye be suing. I am always always against physical violence and I feel like such a bad person but this is one beating I would not mind seeing.

fgg

^true (to diva) but it is fun to watch someone go after the kardashians!
    Palermo likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^ i agree. diva is right - amber is a trashy attention whore herself and should mind her own business, but this is actually fun for us.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

No DIVA! Don't stop Amber. (even though I agree with you)

Meanwhile, in JayBey land....

rollo and kasippu like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 7 of 277 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information