Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Here it is, from TMZ:

Kanye West

Gets 'Taylor Swifted' at Concert

6/28/2015 8:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

YOU'VE BEEN KANYE'D[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.796875)]YouTube[/COLOR]

Kanye West just got a dose of his own VMA medicine when a known stage invader did his thing during a concert.
    Kanye was performing in Glastonbury, England when Lee Nelson danced center stage. Kanye kind of gave a 'WTF' gesture to his security, who promptly ramrodded the guy off stage. As far as we know, Nelson was not arrested.
    Nelson has crashed other big shows as well, including the 2014 "X Factor" live shows.
    Nelson didn't let it go, tweeting, "I Kanye'd Kanye."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

^ Thanks. I could not post it for some reason.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Giant flag was flown at Kanye's Glastonbury concert. It featured Kim sucking Ray J's dick.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

What does it say on the flag?
    And look.at the difference between Serenas ass, and how it flows naturally into her hips and legs, and Kim's looks like play doh balls.

And in reference to Kanye saying he blames himself for his mother's death because "he moved to LA": that was the last thing I expected him to say. I'm guessing he is saying that she bought in to the LA culture that he introduced her to?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That's what I figured he meant, Jazzy.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

So glad Kanye is honoring his mother's memory by not encouraging his wife to participate in a vapid culture of needless cosmetic surgery procedures.

Way to go, Kanye. Fist bump.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I saw the video of Kanye screaming the words to Bohemian Rhapsody and didn't know whether to laugh hysterically or cry bitter tears of disgust. I have heard drunken coach loads of rugby fans singing it and STILL do a better job than that fool.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

You can get a blood test now as early as 10 weeks that will tell you gender. I found out the sex of my second baby at only 11 weeks via blood test / genetic screening. I wasn't yet showing. However, at this point, I would expect Kim to be showing a little bit and she's not at all. I vote surrogate.

^ They knew the gender already because they pre-selected it.

Elite Member

Boobs Ahoy!

Cover girl: Kim Kardashian will be featured on the upcoming July 16 issue of Rolling Stone magazine as he showed off plenty of cleavage in a nautical-themed outfit

Ahoy there sailor! Kim Kardashian sports captain's hat as she puts ample cleavage on display in nautical stripe top for Rolling Stone cover

She has fronted Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Elle, Esquire, Playboy and even attempted to 'break the internet' with her Paper magazine cover.

And now Kim Kardashian will be featured on the front Rolling Stone for the first time.The 34-year-old actress was revealed as the cover girl for the July 16 issue of the iconic pop culture publication.

No doubt, the reality star had to make good impression as she flaunted her ample cleavage in a nautical-themed ensemble.
    The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star showed off her assets in a blue and white, nautical striped top worn off the shoulders over a bright red push-up bra.

She completed the sexy maritime look with a white captains hat worn over her long, raven-coloured locks worn down into waves flowing over her shoulders.

The pregnant star also sported natural, complimentary make-up on her face topped off with a swipe of shiny pink lip while completing the look with large gold hoop earrings.

First love: Kim cites her first interracial relationship being with Michael Jackson's nephew TJ (Tito Joe) Jackson, as she said her late father helped explain the dynamics of a interracial friendship

In the pages of the issue, Kim touches on several different topics including: her first interracial relationship, sex tape, secret marriage to music producer Damon Thomas, relationship with Caitlyn Jenner, why she feels her brother Rob exited the spotlight, and even if she considers herself a feminist.

As she is the face of a reality show empire who receives plenty of media coverage, the brunette beauty has taken umbrage with the way her intelligence has been characterized.

Kim said: 'I believe that I am so much smarter than I'm portrayed.'

As her first interracial relationship was with Michael Jackson's nephew TJ (Tito Joe) Jackson, she opened up about how her father, Robert Kardashian, opened her eyes about the dynamics of a relationship like that.

Pressure: Kim explained the dynamics in the household as father Robert Kardshian, pictured right, was the attorney for OJ Simpson. As mother Kris was friends with the victim, it apparently created a tense environment

Former friends: As she always used to with Paris Hilton - pictured together in June 2006 - she revealed they did not exactly bond over the shared experience of having a sex tape leaked

She said the late attorney 'explained to me that he's had a lot of interracial friends, and it might not be the easiest relationship. He said I should prepare myself for people to say things to me... When I was in high school, I'd get magazines and see interracial couples and think, "They are so cute."

I've always been attracted to a certain kind of look.'
    The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star also explained the living situation while her father was attorney for OJ Simpson during his highly-publicized murder trial in 1994, as Robert stayed in Khloe's room.

She also explained that tensions built in the household as mother Kris was friends with victim Nicole Brown Simpson and believed the football star was guilty, but Kim sided on the side of her father.
    'I definitely took my dad's side,' the brunette beauty said. 'We just always thought my dad was the smartest person in the world, and he really believed in his friend.'

'The makeover Kanye has given me is amazing': Kim gushed about the high-fashion looks that her 38-year-old rapper husband has helped her achieve, as they were pictured together at the Met Gala in New York in May

As Kim began her life in the limelight as a friend to Paris Hilton, they both endured the embarrassment of having a sex tape released to the public but the reality star insists that they didn't exactly bond over the similar experience.
    Kim explained: 'We didn't really talk about it. I probably would have thought, "Oh, my gosh, let me give her advice," but we had no communication.
    But our friendship had fizzled before that.'

The author of selfie book Selfish also discussed her relationship with husband Kanye West despite being 'definitely opposites.'She definitely seems to be a fan of the high-fashion transformation the 38-year-old rapper has helped her achieve as she said: 'The makeover Kanye has given me is amazing.' The Rolling Stone issue featuring Kim on the cover is set to hit newsstands this Friday, July 3.

Secret: In the pages of the publication, she even touched on her brief marriage with music producer Damon Thomas , pictured June 2009 at an event in Beverly Hills

In hiding: Kim also touched down on why she feels younger brother Rob Kardashian - pictured together in August 2011 - has shied away from the limelight as she said: 'He has gained weight. He feels uncomfortable being on the show, and that's okay'

Kim Kardashian covers Rolling Stone and displays ample cleavage in nautical outfit | Daily Mail Online

Boy Rolling Stone really has sold the fuck out.
    tulip, Makisa, Brando and 11 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Boy Rolling Stone really has sold the fuck out.
    Exactly. My first thought was "what the hell is she doing on the cover of Rolling Stone?" Ridiculous.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

Yep. First they published a fake rape story and now they put a fake star on the cover.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gross. It's like Nicole Sherzinger's bitchface with Dolly Parton's boobs.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Gross. It's like Nicole Sherzinger's bitchface....
    spot on

Thread Information