Page 67 of 352 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Do you guys really think she is using a surrogate? If so, why not just say it?

Because then she can't milk her "pregnancy" for the media.
    tulip likes this.

I think she is pregnant - you can already see how her hips are getting bigger.
    dowcat likes this.

Elite Member

The most self-aware thing Kim has ever admitted to, “She realizes, deep down, that her IQ isn’t where she needs it to be."
    From Radaronline.com:

Working On Her Brain: Kim Kardashian Going Back To School — Knows IQ Isn’t High Enough!

Posted on Jun 27, 2015 @ 9:22AM

Splash

Kim Kardashian may be known for her beauty, but she is tired of people thinking she’s just a big-boobed dummy. The queen of reality tv is heading back to school!
    Kardashian may have used her head to build careers for her entire family, but in the eyes of the masses, she just isn’t that smart. Ever the perfectionist, she has decided that it is time to take the matter of improving her brain into her own hands. “She realizes, deep down, that her IQ isn’t where she wants it to be, and the only way to work on it is to study,” and insider toldRadarOnline.com.
    PHOTOS: 15 Selfies Proving ‘Narcissism Is Kim Kardashian’s Product’
    Now that she has achieved fame and fortune, she is ready to devote time to other pursuits. “For the past decade and a half she’s been on this life or death mission to get famous, that’s been her whole focus, versus broadening her horizons intellectually. Kanye’s been encouraging her to try new things during this pregnancy, and education is top of the list,” the source said. “She’s looking at classes she can take from home, with the help of a private tutor.”
    PHOTOS: Selfie-Inflicted Pain — Kim Kardashian Roasted In Horrible And Funny Amazon.Com Reviews! Face The Fire In 10 Clicks
    Critics may think that this new bookworm schtick is just another ratings ploy for Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but the insider says that Kardashian seems serious. “Of course there’s the added bonus of ratings for the show, but Kim insists that’s not her main motivation.”
    Last edited by Clubber Lang; June 27th, 2015 at 02:28 PM. Reason: grammar
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

She needs glasses to go to school.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Elite Member

Going to school won't help unless, she puts down the selfie stick long enough to form a thought that doesn't involve 'how do I look right now'. And I just don't see that happening.
    Angeli and Lily Bleu like this.

How is taking a few classes going to help her IQ? That doesn't even make sense.
    tulip, sparkles, Novice and 2 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

Because she is smart, s-m-r-t damn it, and if Cimmy said it then it's true! Look at the glasses for proof.

Gold Member

She needs a whole lot more than a couple of classes. In her case IQ stands for intellect questionable.

Elite Member

Kanye West Blames Himself for Mom Donda West's Death

June 26, 2015 11:16 AM

View gallery
    Kanye West Blames Himself for Mom Donda West's Death

Blaming himself. Kanye West opened up about the tragic death of his mother Donda West in anew interview with Q magazine, and revealed that he holds himself accountable for her loss.
    Asked by the magazine what in his life he's sacrificed for his massive level of success, the Grammy winner, 38, said simply, "My mom."
    PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Sweetest PDA Moments
    An English professor, Donda died at the age of 58 after suffering complications from elective surgery. West's mother passed away in November 2007 after being admitted to a hospital in Marina del Rey, Calif. Her health began to deteriorate following a plastic surgery procedure in California, which led to controversy surrounding the doctor who performed the surgery.
    "If I had never moved to L.A. she'd be alive," West continued of his beloved mother, who inspired his creative business DONDA. "I don't want to go far into it because it will bring me to tears."
    View gallery

Kanye West and North West attend the adidas show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2015.

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West: The Perfect Match
    In the years since Donda's death, West has famously started his own family with Kim Kardashian, and told Q that his daughter North, 2, is his biggest priority. Speaking to the UK publication while spending time abroad to work on his seventh solo studio album, tentatively titledSWISH, West said he finds a way to juggle his busy schedule while still being there for his little girl.
    "While [Nori's] here in Europe I have to have six hours a day with her because otherwise I'll just work and she'll get scheduled around meetings," the "Only One" performer explained. "Instead, the meetings get scheduled around her."
    PHOTOS: North West's Fabulous Life: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Daughter
    West also found time for his famous spouse Kardashian in London this week, sneaking in a romantic date night at the city's swanky Hakkasan restaurant on Thursday, June 25. As Us Weekly exclusively revealed, Kardashian, 34, is pregnant with a son, expecting the couple's second child later this year.
    Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics, and more delivered straight to your inbox!

Kim Kardashian may be known for her beauty, but she is tired of people thinking she’s just a big-boobed dummy.

Awww, come on now, we don't just think that. We also think you're a fat assed moron.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

This is Kim and Serena in Paris not too long ago.

Here they are at the ESPY Awards.

And here is Serena looking at the baby bump while the rest of us look at Kim's loaded diaper.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Intellectuals always have their boobs and butt out. She's really sold me there.
    Palermo, Clubber Lang and Makisa like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Giant flag was flown at Kanye's Glastonbury concert. It featured Kim sucking Ray J's dick.

Elite Member

Whaaaat??!! Holy shit, that's genius!

Someone also stormed the stage at Glastonbury whilst Kanye was cursing, er rapping!
    darksithbunny and spinmonkey like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information